The Bahubali Dinner

Bahubali team arrive at one of the posh restaurants of Hyderabad to celebrate the success of Bb1

Bahubali team arrive at one of the posh restaurants of Hyderabad to celebrate the success of Bb1. Once they alight from their vehicles, DS allow everyone to go ahead of them while they slow down he extends his pinky and S curls hers with his rubbing shoulders as they walk. S is wearing a pink anarkali salwar, her duppatta put across her shoulders in a 'V' and her hair let down while D is in a bottle green shirt and khakhi coloured pant. T catching the sides of her 19th century ball gown dress comes running from behind and pushes her way to their middle causing them to break their hold on each other.

T: I want to sit with Pabsu and Sweetu !!! I want to sit with Pabsu and Sweetu !!!!

She squeals. Standing in between them, she loops her arms around theirs.

R: Hey woman! Can't you walk properly always falling on them!!

S: It is ok bro, she wants to be with us. Let her be.

T sticks her tongue out at him and he rolls his eyes.

R: Grrr she is taking advantage of the fact that she is the youngest of the lot you are both are pampering her to no ends !!

DS just smile at his remarks.All of them settle in their seats. D signals S she moves back a little.

S: What Pabsu ?

D: (Whispers) I want to sit with you!

S: But Tammy wants to sit with us.

D: Hmm tell her something and move her to your side away from me. You sit beside me.

S: Pabsu, I will but promise me you not do any mischief..

D: (Showing her his puppy eyes) I promise you Sweety I won't do!

S: Mmm... Tammy, come you sit on my left.

T: Pabsu... I want to sit with him also !!

S: Erm...Tammy he has a bad stomach in case he throws up your beautiful designer gown will get spoilt so I suggest you sit next to me.

T: Oh my dress ! Ok then !

DS beside each other and T next to S.

R: Ok who is going to order ??

SSR: Hmm who else, our darling he has a good taste for food!

R passes the menu to D.

S: Pabsu, order some starters first while you men have your drinks. For me and Prashanti non alcoholic grape wine will do.

Rama: Both of us will have some non-alcoholic fruit punch.

D: Hmm ok.. drinks...bava, Shobhu garu and Senthil what would you like to have? Rum, whisky, vodka ??

Shobhu: Anything is fine.

Senthil: I'll have rum.

R: Whiskey ra bava !