Shot 1: S signs a thriller !

Bhagamathi series - Shot 1 : Sweety signs a thriller !

2012

After writing the script,

Ashok(As): I can only think of Sweety in this character no one else can do justice to this apart from her...hmm..will have a word with her soon but before that I need a good production team I think UV is the best. Let me meet Prabhas garu.

The next day he went to the office and saw Pramod who was pacing back and forth at the entrance guarding D's room. After getting permission from him, he walked in to see D in shorts and oversized tshirt lying on his stomach on the couch. He saw an empty plate licked clean tossed on the floor and chicken bones scattered all over. Scrunching his face, he woke up D.

As: Prabhas garu.. Prabhas garu..

D: Sweety is my best friend...zzz...no no I don't love her... I will get her married to a nice man...I will be her best man...zzz...I will do the 'kanyadan' for her because she is my bangaram...zzz... huh..uh.. this looks like my office oops... I thought it was..hee hee hee..oh..Ashok...

He got up and seeing Ashok adjusted his hair smiling sheepishly at him.

D: Come Ashok, sit... what brings you here ?

As: I have a script andi...I wish UV to produce this film.

D: Hmm ok let me listen to the story first.

Ashok narrated the script and looked at D for his reaction. The first word that came from his mouth was,

D: Sweety ! Bangaram! Yes ! She is the perfect one for this !!

As: Omg !! I too had her in mind !!

D: Great minds think alike ! No problem you go ahead. We shall produce this film it's a double thumbs up from my end. Pls have a word with Sweety too.

Getting a nod from D, Ashok felt relieved. The next day he went to meet S on the sets of Mirchi. They were shooting Darlingey song and it was the last part of the dance where D holds S's waist as she leans back.

Director said cut and all background dancers cleared the area, the guys who erected the sets dismantled the set-up, the rest were packing up to leave except for these two who were still in that position

Director said cut and all background dancers cleared the area, the guys who erected the sets dismantled the set-up, the rest were packing up to leave except for these two who were still in that position. Their eyes locked with a wide grin on their faces. Ashok was bewildered seeing them that way nonetheless he went to them,

As: Namaste Prabhas garu...

No response.

As: Huh..uh... Hi Sweety...

No response.

As: What the ??? Are they playing statue ?? Hmm maybe. Ok statue free...

Still there was no response. Ashok went one round around them and stood there scratching his head. Pramod who came by, saw him and worried that he would disturb their moment gentle pulled him aside.