Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔

Pic credits : Google images

D - Darling
S - Sweety
T - Thamannah
R - Rana

***

After shooting coronation scenes of Mahendra, T and S are relaxing and chit-chatting.

S: Tammy, you're looking so gorgeous in this costume! My evil eyes might fall on you.Ask you mother to ward it off once you reach home. 😃

T: Oh thanks for the compliments Sweety. I envy your looks. You are stunning ! 🤩

S: Yeah..with those streaks of grey hair ? 😏

T: I am serious da. You still look sexy even in this old get-up.If only my father-in-law was here he would have whisked you away !! 😉

S: Ssshhh Tammy, pls talk softy he'll turn up any moment...

T: Who ?

S: Who else ? On screen it is devasena...devasena...devasena once lights and camera are off it is sweety...sweety...sweety. Except bathroom and dressing room he follows me everywhere.🤦🏻‍♀️

T: You mean darling ??? 😄

S: Mmm. He doesn't know I am here but somehow he will...

D: SWEETY !!!! BANGARAM !!! WHERE ARE YOU ???

S: Came. I told you na....

She shakes her head in annoyance and T chuckles. Suddenly an idea strikes S.

S: Hey Tammy, you know what! I am going to irritate him he will get pissed off and leave.

T: Why do you want to irk him ? He is such a darling.

S: Ooohh you don't understand just cooperate with me ok ?

T: Ok.

D spots S and T. With a broad smile, he walks towards them with two plates piled up with food.

D: Hey Bangaram ! ( Places a plate infront of her) Tammy, you are also here ? Take this plate, have it. The curry is lip-smacking delicious.

He pushes a plate to her side.

T: For you darling ??

D: I actually brought two for myself and Sweety didn't expect you but since you are here you have this we will eat from the same plate. Come bangaram let's eat.

He sits on a chair beside Sweety and she begins her act.

S: Here my daughter-in-law, take my jewels it is all for you.

She remove her bangles and rings pretending to give it to T.

T: Oh thanks my mother-in-law,  they're beautiful!

S: What else do you want my dear dil ?? Shall I write off Mahishmathi in your name ? Or you want to rule Kunthalam ? Just name it and you will get it.