Part 1: Mission Veet

Pramod - Pr
Vamsi - V
Sujith - Su

***
Sahoo team reach Dubai to shoot a song sequence. Sujith, Vamsi and Pramod are having a discussion at a beach in Dubai,

Scene: Darling is required to walk stylishly in a swim shorts baring his toned body and lift SK ( who will wear a bikini ) in bridal style and whirl her around in the water.

Pramod, Vamsi and Sujith discussing,

Su: This is the scene. SK is fine with bikini and I have convinced annaya also to wear swimwear but there is one part I hid from him.

Pr and V look at Sujith in question.

Su: Err.. since it is a trilingual film and mainly catered to Bollywood audience I feel annaya should shave / wax off his hair. His stylist also feels the same way.

V: You mean armpit hair ??

Su: Not only that erm.. face, chest, hands and legs basically whichever part that will be exposed.

Pr: He won't agree for this ! He made a ruckus when we took him to Tirupathi to tonsure his head. By the time we dragged the 6 feet cut-out and made him sit, the barber lost all his hair !!

Su: I know anna... that is why I am discussing this with you two first I don't have the guts to go and tell him pls you two have to pass this msg and get him to do this. It is in your hands now.

V mv: This fella won't rest until he sees my end. How much trouble SSR and Shobhu went through to get him to wax in Bb I know. In the process SSR had a bruised eye and Shobhu's mouth swelled. Hearing their tale itself I got tears in my eyes. I am not taking the risk, better to escape.

V pretends that he got a call,

V: Haan.. hello.. yes tell me.. yes that project we are looking for a new face.. erm Pramod and Sujith this is an important call you guys carry on will join you later. Sujith, Pramod will handle this don't worry... haan sir so I was saying blah blah blah..

And Vamsi leaves the two perturbed men alone making a mental note never to return until the song shot was complete. As Pramod ponders to cook up an excuse,

Su: Anna, pls anna... you too don't leave me and go like Vamsi anna pls help me. You are my saviour now !

He shows a puppy face.Pramod melts and agrees to help Sujith.

Playing 'heysaa rudhrasaa' bgm for courage Sujith and Pramod make their way to Darling's room. They knock on the door.

D: Yes..come in !

Taking a deep breath and wishing each other all the best, they enter the room. Their jaws drop on seeing D rocking on little rebel's wooden horse sucking a lollipop and watching tom and jerry.

D: Oh you two... come sit lets watch tom and jerry it is so fun!!

They sit on the adjoined chairs.

Pr: Annaya... that is baby's toy it can't take your weight it will break get off it.

D: No ra it is strong. Nothing will happen. My bangaram has gone shopping with baby this is the only time I can get to ride his horse. If he sees me in this he won't let me play. Very stubborn boy.

He chuckles and continues watching the cartoon. Pramod hits his forehead with his palm.

Su: Why annaya ??

Pr: Then what should I do ra ? He has taken proper training and rode on real horses and look at him complaining for not being able to ride a wooden toy. That too father and son competition for that thing. I don't know how Vadina is handling them.