Wow!

Happy Rama Navami!

When the team were in Dubai for promotions, in one iv the anchor asks Darling if he is single for which he says yes and Sweety mouths a sarcastic "Wow". This is a funny take on the aftermath of that iv.
😜😁

**This is a looooonggggg shot. Please bear with it.🤪

Anchor: Are you single ?

D: Yes I am single 😊

S: wow... ☺️( I mean WOW! 😡)

R mv: Bava!! What the hell did you just say ?? 😳

*****

In the lift.

Sweety avoids Darling and flattens the pleats of her saree. D has his hands in his pocket and throwing romantic looks at S. R stands in the middle shifting his glances between both of them.

R mv: How shameless can he get ? He's rubbed her on the wrong side instead of being sorry he is giving her all those weird expressions and I am caught in between them !

Sensing the tension and to save his head R decides to break the ice,

R: Erm bro...you were looking very beautiful in this saree today you know.

D mv: She looks more beautiful without that only I know.

As if she caught his thoughts,

S: Thoo...

R: (Shocked)Why are you spitting at me bro ?

S: Not you bro, this is for..some shameless creatures...nevermind you leave it.

Excited that she's talking after a long time of silence,

D: Puppy ma !!

D bounces forward to her. She still doesn't care and looks away.

R mv: Oh no this is getting worst !!

R: Erm bava...why don't you stand still in one place ? Be calm ra...

D: What bava ? She's sulking ever since we left that iv room... ask her to look at me ra...

R mv: Shucks he dragged me.. !! no no I got myself dragged into this... I should have just shut my mouth gggr...!!!

R: Mmm bro..look at ba...

He receives a death stare from S.

R: Sorry bro...sorry bro... I can understand...I...I will stay away..

R mv: Oh god why me always ?? Pls transport me to my room safely I will break 1001 coconuts in your name after I return to India.

D: Bava, what you too joined with her ??