Angels&Devils

🧚🏼‍♂️ - D's Angel
🧜🏽‍♂️ - D's Devil
🧚🏼‍♀️ - S's Angel
🧞‍♀️ - S's Devil

****

It is the day marking 12 years of Sweety's career in the film industry. After a tiring day, S is in her room going through posts and replying to those who wished her on social media.

S: My eyes are drooping...I'll reply to the important ones now the rest I can do it tomorrow.

She replies to some very close friends and family.

S: Phew! Ok that's it.. I am going to call it a day.

She shuts her laptop, puts it away and lies on her bed pulling the quilt over her. As soon as she closes her eyes she remembers something and snaps open her eyes.

S: Did Pabsu wish me ?? Oh no he hasn't that means...that means he's going to come in person !!Aaahhh... I am doomed !!!!

Oorore raaja veeradhi veera neethone nenu undi pona...

Speak of the devil, her phone shrills.

S: Gggrrr!!!! His timing!!!

She picks the call.

D: Bangaram! Look who is here !!!!!!

S mv: Who else ?? My death !

S: Pab...Pabsuu...

D: Jujujujuju...my puppy ma...my sweeetuuu ma...ummaah...Open the door my bangaram !

S: Huh..uh..I am sleeping da, pls go now. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

D: Aei naughty girl...I know, I know you are not asleep ! If you were you wouldn't have picked up my call in the very first ring. (Giggles)

S: Shucks !! (Slaps her forehead)

D: Did you just hit your head ??

S: Have you kept any hidden camera in my room ?

D: No why ?

S: Then how do you know everything that is happening here?

D: I know my bangaram too well! I even know you're wearing that light blue floral nightdress I got for you from the US.

S looks down at her nightdress.It is the same as he described.

S: How da ??

D: That is your darling! Now come on don't delay I can't wait outside for long it is so cold out here come soon and open the door.

He ends the call and sits on the porch impatiently waiting for his love. Two beings spring forth from him. D is taken aback.

D: Hey who are you guys ????

D's🧚🏼‍♂️: I am your angel. I am here to take you on the right path.

D's🧜🏽‍♂️: I am your devil I have been assigned to dissuade you from whichever path that fella (pointing to angel) decides to take you.

His angel is dressed in a white suit having wings and a halo above his head whereas his devil is in a all red suit with trident in hand, fangs in mouth and horns on top his head. Darling looks at both of them scratching his head.

D's🧜🏽‍♂️: Moddhu! Why are you waiting here ? Break open the door and go in !

D's🧚🏼‍♂️: No no no Pabsu! She is a poor soul you should not torment her like this. Go home now!

D's🧜🏽‍♂️: You listen to him all the while now listen to me! Go in!

D's🧚🏼‍♂️: Not now Pabsu. She must be really tired. If she doesn't want you here now you should respect that.