Weightless Lullabies

By xoNatasha15xo

More

Weightless Lullabies | Prolouge
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 1
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 2
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 3
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 4
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 5
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 6
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 7j
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 8
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 9
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 10
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 11
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 12
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 13
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 14
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 15
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 16
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 17
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 18
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 19
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 20
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 21
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 22
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 23
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 24
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 26
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 27
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 28
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 29
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 30
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 31
Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 32
Weightless Lullabies | Epilogue

Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 25

976 13 1
By xoNatasha15xo

Vote and Comment

xoxo Natasha <3

"What is it that you want from me?" Jack yelled.

I had been home for about twenty minutes when the doorbell had rang. When I had opened the door, Jack was there. An angry look on his face and he barged into my house. Jack had obviously finally gotten frustrated. He had been giving me gifts and note for the past few weeks and had received no response from me. He'd been trying to talk to me all day and I guess he thought that yelling and coming into my house was the best idea.

"I want you to just fucking hug me and tell me it won't happen again!" I screamed, I was getting tired of him not understanding what I wanted from him. "I don't care about gifts or love notes, I just want to know that you'll never cheat on me again."

"How was I supposed to know that Penny? You won't talk to me or be around me or anyone else." he shouted. "I've never had to be in this situation, but you would think that we could talk this out. Do you think that I like not seeing you everyday? Do you think I like seeing you eat less and smile less? I know what I did was wrong, but I've said I was sorry, I love you and I wouldn't do what I've been doing with a girl I didn't love."

"...you love me?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes." he said in the same hushed tone. "How can you not know that by now? I love you and I truly sorry."

He took me into his arms and hugged me tightly. I rested my against his chest and he put his chin on my head.

"I promise it won't happen again Penny." Jack said. "And I'm not just saying that because it will get you to forgive me, I swear that I won't ever cheat on you again."

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise Penny." he said, kissing my hair. "I love you too much too see you in pain."

He kissed me on the lips and it was almost like the last few weeks disappeared. The kiss burned my lips and when we pulled apart we were panting. We looked at each other and went back to kissing, he pulled my shirt over my head and his hand began to roam my body.

"Let's go to your room." he said in a husky voice.

I only nodded.

"Penny!" Rian exclaimed when he saw me. "You're back! Does that mean you forgive us?"

Hours later, we were at Rian house for band practice. Jack had called and said he would be late because he was talking to me. But he had called before he knew that we would end up having sex.

"Yeah." I said smiling. "Hey Alex. Zack."

"Hey." they said simultaneously.

I sat and watched them practice. Since I hadn't been here for a while it felt like this was my first time seeing them. They had a few new songs, but were still the same. Jack never stood still and neither did Zack unless he needed to sing. They decided to take a ten minute break and go get food.

I said I wasn't hungry and would just wait in the basement. I expected them to all leave, but Zack stayed and sat beside me.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey." I replied. "What's up?"

"Nothing, why?" he asked.

"Because you would usually be up there," I said, smiling. "You're always hungry."

"I just wanted to talk, is that so bad?" he asked in a playfully hurt tone.

"Of course not Zack." I laughed.

"So, did you tell Jack?"

I knew what he was asking. It wasn't exactly like I had time to tell him that Jason had left me a note the day before he cheated on me and I had slept over at Zack's house because Jason might have been waiting at my house.

"No." I said shortly.

"Why not?" he asked.

"There's been no time." I explained. "We just got back together and I don't want to tell him, it'll just make him worry and feel like an ass."

"That's understandable, but you're going to have to tell him soon." he said.

"I know." I sighed. "I will."

Alex, Jack, and Rian came back down after ten minutes and had food in their hands for Zack and I. We finished eating and then they started playing again. I must have fallen asleep, because I felt someone nudging me and telling me to wake up.

"Huh?" I asked groggily. "What's going on?"

"You fell asleep." Jack said, sitting me up. "We're going now."

"Oh, okay." I said.

I waved goodbye to the guys and Jack and I left Rian's house. He helped me into his car and then got into the driver's seat and turned on the car.

"Do you wanna go get something to eat?" he asked me.

"Yeah."

Jack pulled into the lot of a McDonalds and drove to the drive-thru.

"Welcome to McDonalds." the voice box said. "What can I get you?"

"Can I get a big mac combo with a sprite and the six piece chicken nugget meal with a coke and two apple pies." Jack said into the intercom.

"That'll be $17.96 at the next window."

We drove to the next window, payed the girl, got our food, and went back to my house to eat. As we walked out of the car and up the steps of my house, I felt like a married couple coming home.

"I'll get plates," I said to Jack. "You can pick something to watch."

Jack nodded and took the McDonalds bag into the other room. When I got into the living room, Jack was watching a re-run of an old TRL episode. I put the plate in front of him and put his food onto it.

"We're going to be on that one day." he declared, eyes glued to the television. "And when we are I'll mention you and how we're still together."

He turned his head to look at me, hope glistening in his eyes. I knew that one day All Time Low would be on TRL, but I didn't know if he and I would be still be together. I was going off to NYU in the fall and he would be touring after high school was done.

I just smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, Jack. You will."

Continue Reading