Charmed: Demi-Gods 4 (boyxboy)

By MrAladdin

The cousins are back from the dead, mysteriously, and their work is far from done. Pete still has a club to... More

Charmed: Demi-Gods (Season 4) *Coming Soon*
Return of The Chosen (Part 1)
Return of The Chosen (Part 2)
I Came I Saw But I didn't...
Cousins: "Eye For An Eye!"
Green With Envy
Alpha Beta Omega.
Zak's Night
Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 1)
Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 2)
Movie of My Life
LYING with the Wolves
The Quotebook
Gods and Dangerous
Marry-Go-Round
Saving Private Allen
Bite Me!
Off To See The Wizard
Heath of The Damned
God?! Which Way Now??
Season 5!!!!!

Charmed Saga: New Love

334 16 0
By MrAladdin

Monnie moaned and panted as Kyle thrusted into him hard and heavy.

"Kyle...." Monnie growled a little, Kyle let his teeth sharpen and he bit into Monnie's shoulder. Monnie pulled Kyle's hair to keep himself from yelling and disturbing the others. As Kyle's bite lingered on Monnie, the pain became pure bliss and so did the hair pulling. The new pleasure caused Kyle to speed up with his thrusting.

"I love you so much, Pup." Kyle growled and moaned, Monnie was out of breath and couldn't talk back, so he just grunted and panted his love back.

"Cum-." Monnie was to out of breath to say it.

"Cum for me baby." Kyle lustfully demanded.

"Mmm-ahhhhhhh!" Monnie moaned and yelled.

"Unnh." Kyle let out his third ejaculation of the night, then clasped on Monnie. They were both panting hard.

"How did you...like that time?" Kyle asked Monnie, still out of breath.

"It was great." Monnie kissed Kyle's jaw and nibbled on his ear.

"I can't believe Chase took it that hard about finding out the killer of his parents." Kyle stated.

Monnie sighed loudly and rolled his eyes. Monnie tried to push Kyle off of him, but he was too weak from all the sex session with Kyle to do so.

"What?" Kyle asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"We just had sex, and you're talking about the pack!" Monnie said, with out of character yelling.

"I don't understand." Kyle looked confused at Monnie. "You're the pack's peace maker."

"Just forget I said anything." Monnie snapped.

At The Manor...

Zevin was running around trying to find his cousins, but he would only be face to face with an evil Ace. Zevin jumped up from his sleep and was face to face with Ace.

"Miss me?" Ace smirked, with his seductive accent.

"No! I fucking hate you." Zevin glared and tried to get away

"Awh, come on, after all the blood we shed from killing all those people over the years." Ace smirked devilishly.

"No, Ace you killed them." Zevin glared at him.

"Well, now I'm going to kill you." Ace shot a huge fireball at Zevin. Zevin jumped awake soon as the fireball was thrown.

Heath, Korey, Pete, and Allen were all in Zevin's room looking at him with confused faces.

"What's wrong?" Heath asked.

"I... Ace is trying to kill me and I know he is messing with my dreams." Zevin sobbed, Pete hugged Zevin and rubbed his back.

"Uh, Allen, you and Korey go to the other rooms and Pete and I will sleep in here with Zevin." Heath instructed. Korey and Allen whined a little, but then nodded and went to go to sleep.

"OK, with all three of us in here, Ace wouldn't even try to attack." Pete stated.

"OK." Zevin said hesitantly, then laid down. Pete and Heath cuddled with Zevin.

2 Hours Later

Everyone was sound asleep, when Heath woke up. Heath walked to his old room, he looked through Pete and Allen's room and saw Korey and Allen cuddling awkwardly. Heath kept walking until he got to his old bedroom. Heath then walked into the room and closed the door. Ace was sitting on the bed, facing away from Heath.

"I don't want this body anymore." Ace spoke, but it was the Evil Essence's voice. Ace then stood up and walked over to Heath. Ace's eyes were a full pitch black.

"Angel..." the Evil Essence looked longingly through its pitch black eyes, and only Heath would be able to see or even sense it.

Heath walked up to Ace, and looked the Essence into the eyes.

Next Day.

In The Kitchen

Korey was literally wolfing down a two feet tall stack of pancakes.

"Pass the bacon, please." Korey said with a mouth full of pancakes. Heath smiled with much adoration before passing Korey the bacon bowl. Cyron and Monnie ran into the room with panicked looks.

"What is it?" Heath asked them as they rushed towards him.

"Someone drugged and took the pack." Monnie stated.

OPENING CREDITS...

"How?!" Korey growled at them.

"Someone poisoned our drinks." Monnie whimpered into Heath's side.

"And you let them get away." Korey stood up and took steps towards them. Allen held him back.

"Wait, you said that they poisoned 'your drinks' so shouldn't you two be gone with them?" Zevin asked.

"Good observations." Pete stated.

"Well...." Monnie looked guiltily at Cyron.

"Speak." Korey growled at them.

"I did a spell on Monnie and me." Cyron sighed. "so, whatever it was the spell protected us against it."

"What spell." Korey was still being restrained by Allen.

"Nothing important." Monnie stated terrified of Korey.

"What is it, pumpkin." Heath asked in a sweet motherly voice.

"We wanted to make ourselves perfect for Leo and Kyle." Cyron and Monnie blushed.

"Perfect?" Everyone asked confused.

"Leo, wanted me to be tighter." Cyron blushed.

"And Kyle, wanted my butt to be bigger." Monnie shy away into Heath's shoulder.

Korey's anger turned into curiosity in a flash.

"Tighter?" Zevin looked at Cyron, whose face turned tomato red.

"Ohhhhh." Pete and Heath gasped.

"You can do that?" Pete asked, seemingly intrigued. "Because, Allen is a big guy, if you know what i mean, and it just isn't the same back there anymore..." Pete started rambling, Heath quickly covered Pete's mouth with his hand.

"OK, so where were you guys when this happened?" Heath asked them.

"The Pub, Knox had won a bet against Lenny, so we all went to the Pub." Monnie stated.

"More like, we were dragged to the pub." Cyron rolled his eyes.

"The Pub, is that broken down bar-restaurant that is like a four cornered alleyway." Heath asked.

"Yes." Cyron said still embarrassed.

"How did you know?" Pete asked Heath.

"That's where Zak got into that huge bar fight." Heath stated.

"Ohm." Pete hummed.

"Huge bar fight?" Zevin asked, in total confusion.

"Zak along with two of his friends got into fights with his 'arch enemy' and a couple of his buddies." Pete stated in a bored manner.

"How did it end?" Korey was now intrigued.

"Felix, kicked Zak in the balls and tried to bust his head open with a beer bottle." Pete went to fix Allen's breakfast.

"You can not just cliffhanger that." Zevin whined and pouted childishly.

"Well, remember how I told you I was a bad boy too, I had gotten a fake i.d and tagged along, but I was outside, making out with a guy.... when Pete's intuition told him to call and check on things.

So I went back inside and saw Felix about to smash the bottle over Zak's head, and threw him into the wall with my powers. Then the cops came and told our parents..." Heath trailed off, because he had a flashback to his punishment from Hades that night.

Pete whipped his head to look at Heath, because he knew what happened via listening to Poseidon warn Hades over the phone, but Zak and Zeus are the ones who witnessed it.

Korey, Monnie, and Cyron felt Heath's mood change, so Cyron and Monnie brought their Luna over to their Alpha. Korey hugged Heath and showered him with kisses.

"What's up, guys." Allen walked in, with his mechanic clothes on. "Hey, honey." Allen kissed Pete and hugged him from behind.

"Scrambled or sunny side up?" Pete asked.

"Scrambled." Allen moved out the way and went to the others. "so, what's up."

"Our pack is missing." Monnie sighed.

"What the fuck?!" Allen yelled choking on his coffee. "who the hell takes a werewolf packs."

Korey whines in agreement. "Finally! Someone understands."

Thomas walked in from the back door, he was trying to sneak in, but had no idea that everyone was in the kitchen.

"Where have you been." Allen more so demanded than questioned.

"Getting starch root." Thomas said.

"Starch root?" Zevin looked in curiosity. "Pete, I thought you said that was only used to poison people."

"That's because it is." Pete and everyone started to glare at Thomas.

"Thomas, what do you need with starch root." Allen asked nonchalantly.

"I'm going to kill Dreks." Thomas said, grabbing more potion stuff.

"Who the hell is Dreks?" Pete asked.

"Oh my god." Heath sighed. "Did you kidnap the pack?"

"No, why would you think that." Thomas looked offended.

"Because the were poisoned and took away. Poisoned with Starch root." Heath glared at him, deep down he was hoping that Thomas didn't do it.

"Read my emotions then." Thomas dared.

Heath got tingles in his head.

"He's not lying." Heath sighed and rolled his eyes at Thomas' cocky smirk.

"OK, so who has the pack." Korey's wolf was taking over.

"Korey, calm down." Heath soothed.

"I can't let anything happen to them." Korey slammed his hand on the table, causing everyone to jump. Korey's fingers started turning into razor sharp nails.

"Korey, stop it!" Heath yelled.

"It's not me." Korey let out a roar.

"Who ever has the pack, must be controlling him." Monnie stated.

"Outside. Outside. Outside." Pete rushed, they all took Korey out to the back yard.

"Heath, take over for me when you find the back." Korey was losing control of himself. "Arghh."

"Holy shit." Thomas ducked, as Korey swiped at him. Pete froze Korey.

"What the hell?" Pete asked looking at Heath.

"I guess, who ever controls the pack, controls the leader?" Zevin suggested.

"Look out!" Thomas yelled, as two demons tackled Zevin, Pete, and Allen. Heath roundhouse kicked one of the demons. Thomas shot a plasma ball out of his hand towards one demon, and he blew up.

Monnie grasped the second, who was about to stab Heath, demon and kissed him. The demon's body slowly ashed away, Heath shot the demon with a fireball, and made him blow up.

"OK, what the hell was that?" Pete asked as he stood up.

"Maybe the guys that have the pack or maybe the guys who Thomas are after." Heath sighed.

"Princess, your mate is gone." Thomas said in a sarcastic voice. Everyone looked around and saw that Korey was now gone.

"Great." Heath sighed.

At The Pub...

A Demon was glaring at the other pack members, Korey then walked in and knelt beside the demon.

"Your pack members killed off my wife." The demon growled. "Now, I want you to eat them up; limb from limb."

"Yes, master." Korey spoke and went to eat his pack members. Korey then was froze, and the demon was thrown against the wall.

"Witches!" the demon hissed.

"We seek ye here and now

Take this demon somehow

Take him from time and space,

Clear the damage with his face." The cousins chanted and the demon blew up. "

"OK, you guys take care of the demons outside and I will help Korey wake up the rest of the pack." Thomas stated.

Outside...

The cousins saw three demons what looked deadly and emotionless.

"OK, lets go." Heath stated as a demon shot an energyball at them. Heath waved his arm and the energyball flew back and blew up the demon that threw it. The second demon launched his energyball.

"Energyball." Zevin leaned forward and orbed the energyball back to the demon, which blew him up. Before the last demon could throw his energyball, Pete blew him up.

"Good work team." Heath smiled.

Back At The Manor...

Korey was sitting on the couch with Heath in his lap. "OK, so you guys are going through extraneous changes with your training, because its fucking stupid how someone could just poison you like that."

"Baby, calm down." Heath kissed Korey.

"I am, teddy." Korey kissed Heath back. "But I'm serious with the training."

"OK, boss."

End of episode.

Picture of Kyle and Monnie.

Enjoy,

MrAladdin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.1K 16
Three cousins, Pete, son of Poseidon, Heath, son of Hades, and Zak, son of Zeus, are bonded by a special connection, a Charmed Connection via ther...
11.2K 661 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...
110K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...