Off To See The Wizard

At Korey's and Heath's Penthouse...

Heath was cleaning the house and making dinner. Korey was casually typing on his laptop with documents next to him.

Joey teleported into the room and smiled.

"Hey, guys!" Joey smiled.

"Hi, Joey?" Heath said a little unsure, and he dusted the entertainment system.

"Good news!" Joey cheered a little.

"Spit it out, Joey." Korey was losing patience.

"The Underworld accepts you as the ruler, and they want you and Heath to hold your wedding down in the Underworld." Joey cheered like a high school girl.

"Uh, pass." Heath dropped the duster onto the table that Korey was at. "Tell him, Korey... that.. that we are not having a wedding in a place that is basically hell."

"Actually hell doesn't let you be in replica cities that are on Earth." Joey corrected.

"OK, but the fact still counts... that its the Underworld." Heath glared a little.

"Yeah, but down there you could literally have your wedding ANYWHERE... Niagara Falls, Palm Beach, Tahiti, Hawaii, or other multiple places!" Joey smiled brightly.

"Korey...." Heath looked worriedly at his mate.

"Joey, we will talk about this later." Vincent stated causing Joey's face to drop.

"Yes, sir." Joey teleported away.

"You think this is a good idea, don't you?" Heath sighed with a soft glare.

"What's wrong with the idea?" Korey stated.

"What the hell isn't wrong with it?" Heath glared harder. "We are not fucking evil, and what about a minister... how are we going to get a minister to the fucking Underworld."

"Heath, we are gay... so I doubt we would have had a minister to go with anyways." Korey stated as he continued to type.

"You are really being an ass right now." Heath started to walk away.

"Why?! Because, I'm not supporting your ideas!" Korey growled and stood up.

"No, for pushing them away like shit...." Heath stalked a little towards Korey, showing that he wasn't one bit scared of Korey. "For that you are an ass."

"DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I AM YOUR ALPHA AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME, DAMNIT." Korey roared, causing Heath to jump back a little.

"Well, I'm NOT an werewolf... and I am about to NOT be your fiance anymore." Heath grabbed his wallet and keys and left the house, slamming the door, which caused Korey to flinch a little.

OPENING CREDITS

AT The Manor...

Pete was fixing dinner, and helping Miles with his ABC's. Allen walks into the room, kissing Pete on the forehead, and ruffling Miles' and X's hair.

"Ooh! We are having lamb for dinner?" Allen became giddy and happy. "I'm going to shower, and I want a fat piece of lamb"

Allen ran upstairs, almost knocking over Zevin.

"What's up, Zev!" Pete smiled as he check the lamb, that was in the oven.

"Nothing, just came from a horrible ass date." Zevin slouched down, and groaned.

"Maybe you will get a mate...." Pete rubbed his shoulder.

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask, why don't you have a mate." Zevin looked at Pete to see his reaction, which was normal.