The Donatello Twins (Book two...

By mizzmartinez

(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you... More

A New boss
Racing
House party
Not An Update
Got a problem??
San Francisco
Cao Clan
Day with Enzo
Clubbing
Followed
What a joke
Breakfast ;)
Surprise
Dont get it twisted
Angelo
Changes
Not an update
Beach day
Her hubby
My outlet
A Gangster
Helping me forget
Unpaid debt
Add me!! (Not an update)
The docks
A team
Bella's past
Flashback
Birthday party
Not An Update!! Please Read!!!
That all you got?!
Putting an end to it all
Finally free to be happy
At last
Trouble
Going home
Messed with the devil
Hail Mary
Getting info
Dealing with it

You Changed

16.3K 483 33
By mizzmartinez

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Isabella's POV

It's been a few months since Holly left and things have been... I guess you would say... shaky

    Niko has been hitting on me like crazy and I have to admit it's been hard not to say yes to his advances.

    Things with Angelo have been super rocky. He's been real clingy lately and yelling at me for the stupidest shit. for example I went to a race one night and he showed up acting a crazy fool talking about he needs to know my every move. He was clearly off his rocker with that statement.

   He started yelling at me talking about I should have told him I was leaving the grounds of the house and it turned into a full-blown screaming match.

   I don't know why he thinks he can boss me around but it's not gonna happen. He turned from the perfect man to a crazy controlling boyfriend literally over night. It's disgusting.

Sav and i decided to go out today for a girls day and I can't wait.  I definitely need to get out of this house. and away from both Angelo and Niko.

    We were going to get our nails done and then going to lunch at a nice restaurant so I did dress up a bit. I wore a nude colored dress with some dope ass heels.

   "you ready bitch?" Sav asked.
   "yeah let's go. But can we take your car? I don't want Angelo spotting my car just in case if he's out and about.  he's been acting crazy lately."
    "Yea that's fine. You know.... Maybe you should rethink this whole relationship if that's how he's acting with you." She gave me a serious face.
    "Yeah I've been thinking about it. He used to make me happy but now he's just acting crazy and I don't want to put up with that shit anymore."
"You shouldn't have to. And I heard you two arguing in your room the other night. Actually the whole house heard it. Enzo had to stop Niko from busting down your door and killing Angelo." She raised her eyebrow at me.
"Yea he was saying something about how I need to tell him about everything I do. He's so fucking insane. I'm actually thinking of ending things because I don't have time for the shit. And that's sweet of Niko and everything but i can handle myself."

I know I can defend myself for the most part but Angelo is a big strong man.

   Us girls got to the salon and talked while we got our nails done. It seemed like Angelo and Niko were the highlight of the conversations. I was kind of over it after the first 15 minutes.

When we were done we made our way to the restaurant for lunch.

   We decided to walk since it was just a block away. but when we were on the way I noticed a car driving crazily towards us and I realized it was Angelo's BMW. The car skirted to a halt, he jumped out and grab me pulling me in while yelling at me. Sav yelled at him to let me go but he wouldn't listen.

   I tried to get out of the car but he had a good grip on me.
   "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I yelled at him.
   "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING LEAVING WITHOUT ME KNOWING?!?!?!"
    "I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU MY EVERY MOVE ANGELO! YOUR FUCKING CRAZY!!" I screamed as he sped down the road towards his house.
    "TAKE ME HOME! TO MY HOUSE!!"
    "WHY?! SO YOU CAN FUCK NIKO? HUH! YOU WHORE!" He said then smacked me across my face.

  I gasped and held my cheek.
  "YOU STUPID FUCKER!!!!" I started to punch him but he punched me back. He is much bigger than me so I was pretty dazed.

This was the first time he actually hit me so I was surprised. I mean we get into screaming matches but this was too far.

   We were stopped at a red light and I wanted to run but he had hit me pretty hard so I was dizzy.

   I thought to myself he's gunna fucking beat my ass. I was disappointed in myself because my father taught me how to protect myself better than this and I let this fucker hit me hard enough to daze me.

   As I was in my thoughts I started to tear up but then the window of the car on my side was busted open.

   "Don't you FUCKING move!!" I knew it was Niko's voice.
   "This is between me and my girl boss!" Angelo said.

   I looked up and saw that Niko had a gun pointed towards Angelo. I was still a bit dazed but I was able to unlock my door.

Niko looked down at me and noticed my face where Angelo hit me. He had smacked me hard enough so I was tasting blood so I figured my lip was busted. Then I felt my cheek where he punched me was swelling.

Niko was pissed off. I heard the anger in his voice and he started to breath heavily. But we all knew he couldn't shoot Angelo right here in the streets of New York with so many witnesses.

   Niko opened my door and helped me out. As he did that, the another guy that was with Niko broke Angelo's window and knocked him out.

   I looked away when he hit Angelo and Niko held me to his chest. I was crying because of how everything changed in a matter of months... Actually in a matter of days... Angelo seemed so perfect but he changed into this crazy guy who was trying to control me. It was out of nowhere and i couldn't understand it.

It's not like I'm in love with the guy but he seemed so perfect. Like I could have fallen for him eventually had I let my guard down. But thank god i didn't

   I also felt bad for getting him into this mess. Had I just left well enough alone and not tried to make Niko jealous this wouldn't be happening.

Niko ushered me into his car and sped off towards the house. I silently cried as I stared out the window. I felt Niko place his hand on my thigh so I placed my hand on top of his intertwining our fingers.

Before I knew it we were home and Niko was helping me out of the car. I must have fallen asleep in the car. Or maybe I was just still dazed a bit.

When Niko and I walked into the house Sav was already there waiting for us. "where is that MOTHER FUCKER!!!!" she yelled. "were taking care of it." Niko said to her in a serious tone.

I didn't want to talk about any of this so i started to walk up the stairs. Niko sped walked after me and placed his hand on the small of my back. I didn't fight it. His soft touch actually soothed me in a way.

Instead of going to my room Niko walked me to his. Once again i didn't fight it. I guess I was still in shock about everything that went down with Angelo. But i also missed Niko and wanted to be held by him. He had came to my rescue.. God that feels so lame to say I needed someone to rescue me..

I had let my guard down and it pissed me off. Never again. I will never trust anyone enough to let them get me with my guard down. EVER..

   I know I cut the story off when she was taken to Niko's room but that will be the start of the next chapter. And yes I'm a bit heart broken about what unfolded with Angelo but it is what it is. I have bigger plans for Bella 💕 so don't hate me lol
XoXo
(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...
107K 2.1K 41
Alessandro Ferrari is finding love in this crazy book Sofia is a proud architect working for Ferrari incorporated companies when her mom gets cancer...
755K 23.2K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...