Mr. Horan (Student/Teacher...

By NiamForever5x

Mr. Horan is the new teacher at Wolverhampton High. Catching the eyes of everyone, including a certain Liam P... More

Mr. Horan (Student/Teacher - Niam Horayne)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A/N NOT UPDATE SORRY

Chapter 39

1.9K 48 24
By NiamForever5x

I am so so so sorry guys! A lot of things have been happening and shit so....yeah and I also have 0 motivation to write either which is weird because well I love writing :/ anyway, here is the long waited chapter 39! Hope you's enjoy :) *Warning : Bad language, abuse scenes. Also I want to apologize for what Bobby will say. I think its horrible and no, I am not a homophobe. I am actually obessed with gays.This is why this book exists. Omg the picture on the side is making me cry so hard. NIAM FEELS FUCK OMG*

Liam's P.O.V

I can feel my heartbeat quicken as the door opens slowly. I gesture to Niall to go first as my knees feel too weak to even move a step. He nods quickly, grabbing the handle of his rolling suitcase, wheeling it into his home. "Niall honey is that you?" I hear a woman with a thick Irish accent say. I wipe my hands off my jeans before grabbing the handle of my suitcase and following Niall into the house. He leaves the suitcase beside the stairs and grabs mine. "Yeah mam, its me" Niall says back.

A small, brown haired woman walks out of the kitchen wearing a red apron over her white blouse and black skinny jeans. "Hello son" she says, hugging Niall. Niall gives her a quick kiss on the cheek before buring his head into her shoulder. "I missed you ma" Niall says, clinging to Maura. "I missed you too love but no waterworks now. You need to introduce me to this handsome fella in front of me" she says, pulling away and smiling at me. I poliely smile back and try hide the blush on my cheeks.

"Oh yeah, sorry. This is Liam Payne, mam" Niall says, smiling at me. I smile back at him and then smile at Maura, holding my hand out politely to shake hers. She shakes her head and for a minute I freak out inside. That is until she comes over and embraces me in a warm hug. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding and return her hug. Niall winks at me from behind her and give him a thumbs up. At least one of the Horan's seems to like me.

Maura and I pull away after a minute and she smiles at me. "You seem like a lovely lad Liam, it is very nice to meet you" Maura says and I smile. "You too, Mrs Horan" I say, nodding my head at her. "Bobby will be home in about half an hour and dinner will be ready in an hour. Niall, show Liam where he's staying." Maura says, walking into the kitchen.

Niall nods before grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs. I look around and see 4 white doors and then a blue one. "Okay so bathroom there, ma and da's room there, gregs old room there, spare room there and then finally my room" he says, pushing open the blue door. I barely have enough time to step into the room before Niall's lips are on mine, moving fast.

I stumble back until my back hits the door behind me. Niall pulls away, twisting the key in the keyhole. A click is heard throughout the room. "You don't know how hard it was to not attack you downstairs" Niall says, kissing my neck softly. I push him away gently and he gives me a confused look. "Too noticeable babe" I say, pecking his lips.

"Well take your top then" Niall says, winking. He grabs the bottom of it and pulls it over my head. I feel his hands on my abs and chest and I bite my lip. I sadly need to stop him before his hands go lower. I lift his chin up, connecting our lips. I guide his hands upwards and then put mine on his bum. We kiss for a while, him running his hands through my quiff. Someway through our make out session, Niall's top got thrown on the ground and he moved on top of my lap. I bite his lip, pulling away. Niall moans and connects our lips. He slowly moves his hips down, causing me to hip thrust up.

We grind for a while and try to hide both of our moans. Niall has my hair in all directions and I left a trail of hickeys on his chest. "Boys, dinner's ready" Maura shouts upstairs, causing me and Niall to jump away from each other. We both quickly get up grabbing our clothes on the ground. I throw on my top and try fix my hair as best I can. "Niall why did you have to mess my hair so much? They'll suspect something now" I say to Niall who only laughs at me. "Sorry babe" he says as I unlock the door. Before I can step out of his room though, I am pulled in again.

"What?" I ask Niall, confused. "I think if you wore that, they wouldnt notice your messy hair" he says, laughing. I scrunch my eyebrows and look down. "Oh shit" I say out loud, covering my mouth after. I'm wearing Niall's top. I quickly take it off and hand it to him and look for mine. "Boys are you's coming? It's waiting for you" Maura shouts again as Niall throws his top on. "Yeah mam, be there in a minute, im about to beat liam" Niall shouts down, shrugging his shoulders at me. I laugh at him before connecting my lips to his one last time before we go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen to see Maura and who I assume to be Bobby, standing in front of me and Niall. Maura smiles at me and then looks at Niall. Niall is too busy staring at his dad to notice. I see a look of hatred in his eyes. "Dad" Niall says, his face showing no emotion. "Nialler"  Bobby says, smiling at him. It is clearly a fake smile as he looks over at me, eyeing me up and down. "Who's your friend, son?" Bobby asks Niall and I cant help but gulp at the tone of his voice. He hates me, I can tell already.

"This is Liam Payne, dad" Niall says and I hold out my hand to shake his. He glares at me and looks down at my hand. I awkwardly put down my arm and Niall gives Bobby a death glare. "Nice to meet you sir" I say, politely. I smile at him but he doesntt return the gesture. "Okay then, dinner is on the table boys, dig in" Maura says, pulling Bobby away. She is saying stuff into his ear but I dont want to easedrop so I follow Niall to the table. He pulls out a chair and gestures for me to sit down. "Thanks" I say, sitting down. "No problem...babe" Niall says, whispering babe into my ear. I feel a shiver run down my spine as he kisse's my ear gently before pulling away before it looked weird.

Bobby and Maura sit down at the table a few minutes later. "Eat up boys" Maura says and we begin our meal. I can't help but feel his stare on the side of my face as I eat. I accidentaly looked up a few times, making eye contact. I just smiled as Bobby just kept giving me what seems to be death glares. Why does he hate me? After dinner, Maura takes our plates and I thank her for the meal she made. It was amazing. She goes off to get us all dessert. I feel a finger poke at my thigh so I look over at Niall carefully. I look down quickly to see Niall's hand outstrectched under the tablecloth. I cough loudly, not really needing to cough and drop my hand under casually. Nobody seemed to notice execpt Niall so I intertwine my hand in Niall's under the table. In a way, it helps settle the bad feeling in my stomach.

"I have something to tell you guys" Niall says, biting his lip. He looks at Maura first, then Bobby and finally keeps his stare on me. "Please don't get mad dad, just hear me out okay?" Niall says, nervously. "Spit it out Niall" Bobby says, his mouth in a straight line. "Okay well...Liam....he is amazing. Since the moment I met him, I knew he was special. He was different. And is the strongest person that I know. We became best friends soon after that but my feelings...were more stronger than that." Niall says, stopping. Bobby's face is red now and a vein pops out from his neck. Oh no...that's not good.

"At first, I brushed them off. Thought they would dissapear after a while. Thing is, they never did and I dont think they ever will. I'm in love with Liam Payne and I am proud and happy to say that he is mine and I am his. Liam is my boyfriend and I love him." Niall finishs, pulling our intertwined hands from under the table, holding them high and proud. His smile drops when he see's his dad getting up though. Niall stands up quickly, protecting me.

"I knew I smelled a queer when he arrived. And you, my own blood, a faggot. How could you?" Bobby says, lifting his fist. Niall clenchs his jaw and waits for the pain. It never comes to him though because I get in the way. The force of the hit knocks me down. "Bobby Horan, that is no way to treat our son or our guest. Apologize to the poor lad will ya?" Maura says, rushing over to me. "I would never apologize to them disgusting things. You may change your name Niall because you are defiantly not a Horan. None of my family are going to be faggots." Bobby says, pushing Niall to the ground. I move towards him and ignore the throbbing pain in my jaw. "You two disgust me. Your kind should just all go kill yourselves" Bobby says and spits on us, walking out the door. We hear a slam a minute later and that is when Niall starts crying.

"Oh dear. Look at your face love, its beginning to swell. Niall, hunny its okay, your father is just...not in a good mood at the moment, you're still my lovely little son." Maura says, looking between us. It's clear she doesn't know what to do. I don't think any of us do really. I cradle Niall in my lap, whispering sweet little nothings in his ear to calm him down. "I'll go get ice for your face love, be back in a minute" Maura says, standing up and rushing off. "He basically told me that since I am who I am and I love who I love, I'm not a Horan. And if I'm not a Horan, then what am I? Nothing." Niall says, crying into my top. The right words I want to say so badly seem to be caught in my throat. After a minute silence, the words finally escape.

"Be a Payne then, just like me" I say, staring at him. He scrunchs his eyebrows for a minute before they hoot up. I smile at him and he opens his mouth into a 'o' shape. "You mean....marry you?" he asks, still shocked. I nod my head slowly, biting my lip. "Yeah....I mean not now, we can wait a while like when I'm finished with school and that. But yes, I do want to marry you Niall" I say, kissing his lips softly. He pulls away slowly, smiling. "I want to marry you too Liam, I love you. You really shouldn't of stepped in front of me when Bobby was going to hit me though. You're jaw doesnt look so good" Niall says, gently placing his fingers on my jaw.

I flinch and jump a little and Niall quickly pulls his hand away. "I'm so sorry. Are you alright babe?" Niall asks, worried. I nod quickly, ignoring the throbbing pain of my cheek. " I've had worse hits from my dad, it's fine" I say, half smiling. Maura returns with a ice pack which I thank her for and Niall presses it lightly against my jaw. I flinch at first but then relax as it numbs the pain. "I think what we all need is a good nights sleep. I know Liam is supposed to be staying in the guest room but after all that happened, he shouldnt be alone. I'm sure Niall wont mind sharing his bed with you" Maura says winking at Niall. Niall's eyes widen as his cheeks go a bright red. "Mam" he says, giving her a playful death glare.

"Okay bu seriously, off to bed with both of you's. You can bring the ice pack if you want sweetie " she says to me and I nod, thankfully at her. I am about to walk out of the room when suddenly I am in Niall's arms. "You know, it's my face that got hurt. I can walk perfectly. " I say, laughing. Niall sticks his tongue out at me before sitting me on the bed. He kisses my lips softly before pulling my top over my head, carefully. I watch as he does the same himself. I tug my skinny jeans off my legs before getting under the covers, facing Niall's blue wall. I feel the bed dip as Niall gets in beside me. I feel his arms wrap around my torso  and his hair on my shoulder. "I'm sorry about everything babe, I didnt mean for you to get hurt. I love so much Li, I really do." Niall whispers, kissing my cheek. "I love you too babe and I know. It wouldv'e hurt more knowing you were the one injured though. I love you too much that I didnt want to see you more hurt than you already are." I whisper back, letting my right hand intertwine with his left on my torso.

                      "Things will get better Liam, I promise. We just can't give up ok?"

          "Giving up never was an option for me. You're mine and nobody can take that away."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 933 26
Niall Horan is a teacher in this story. He is not a member of One Direction in this story, but the others do make apperances as other teachers or fri...
7K 242 11
Harry Styles is the leader of a punk thing. He has tattoos, smokes, doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone. Everything you would expect from a...
64.4K 3K 26
Niall Horan is nothing but normal. He goes to school. He studies. He goes home, again and again. Everyday is a routine. He wishes for something new...
19.1K 479 29
Niall Horan is new to school. Harry Styles is the bad boy of school. Niall instantly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. Liam and...