The Donatello Twins (Book two...

By mizzmartinez

(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you... More

A New boss
Racing
House party
Not An Update
Got a problem??
San Francisco
Cao Clan
Day with Enzo
Clubbing
Followed
What a joke
Breakfast ;)
Surprise
Dont get it twisted
Angelo
Changes
Not an update
Beach day
You Changed
My outlet
A Gangster
Helping me forget
Unpaid debt
Add me!! (Not an update)
The docks
A team
Bella's past
Flashback
Birthday party
Not An Update!! Please Read!!!
That all you got?!
Putting an end to it all
Finally free to be happy
At last
Trouble
Going home
Messed with the devil
Hail Mary
Getting info
Dealing with it

Her hubby

16.6K 514 70
By mizzmartinez

     ^THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO HOLLY^

Niko's POV

   I was currently laying in my room while dumb bitch Holly laid next to me. She was all pissed off that I was mad about the Isabella and Angelo situation.

   He knows she's Mine and he still fucked around with her. As soon as she drops him I'm gunna put a bullet in his head.

   I should just do it now but I don't want to piss her off even more.

   I heard the front door open and I was sure it was her. I hopped up from my bed and of fucking course so did Holly.

   I don't even know why I kept her around. I should have sent her back to her man. But I just couldn't help myself. And now I fucked shit up with Bella.

   I heard someone knock at the door and was confused. When I came out of my room Enzo, Sav, and Luca were coming out of theirs.

   We all got to the stairs and saw my fucking ex best friend Dean standing with a gun pointed at him. And of fucking course it was Bella holding the gun to him.

Isabella's POV

   "What the fucks going on?! Why are you here?!" Niko boomed as I held a gun to this guy.
   "I'm here for her! My fucking wife!" The guy who's name I still didn't know.
   "WIFE!?" Niko said disgusted as he looked back at Hoe-lly.
   "Uhh I-I can explain.." she tried to say.
   "Explain?! Explain why your here fucking me when you're married to HIM!" He yelled pointing down and guy.

   I stopped pointing the gun at him and he relaxed his shoulders.
   "Clearly you all need to talk some shit over." I said backing away.
   "Did she fucking mention how we have three fucking kids!!" Dude yelled.
   "No Dean!! she fucking didn't!" They were both staring daggers at the bitch. And now I knew dudes name. I actually felt bad for him.

   Sav chuckled under her breath and so did Luca.

   "Fuck it!! keep the slut! But the kids stay with me! You'll never see them again you bitch!" Dean yelled.
   "No fuck that! Go! I don't want you here you grimy bitch!" Niko yelled at Holly as she walked down the stairs towards her hubby.

   She started to cry and apologize. I couldn't help but laugh.
  "What the fuck are you laughing at you bitch!" She said to me.

   I just laughed harder.

   "What like you can judge me? Here you are running around with a fucking guard breaking his" she points at Niko. "Heart! Your just as much a slut!"

   I stopped laughing cuz now it was fucking serious.

    "First the fuck of BITCH! Do NOT compare our situations! I'm not married to Niko nor do we have kids! Because bitch best believe if that were the case he'd have NOTHING but love and loyalty from me! And I would NEVER leave our kids to go hoe around behind my husbands back! And second off!!!! He broke MY fucking heart by going back to YOU! So don't sit here and act like we're on the same boat! And I KNOW I don't know your husband but it SEEMS to me like he's a good man for the most part and deserves better!!" I got into her face. " his only mistake was fucking up a friendship over someone like you! now I think you should leave before I break that pretty little nose of yours again."

   Dean laughed when Holly squealed and covered her nose.

  "You aren't coming home with me I'll take you to your parents house. We're done bitch." Dean said to her then looked at me. "I'm sorry for holding a gun to your head. And I'm sorry for this bitch ruining what you guys had." He motioned between Niko and I.

   "Don't apologize for her slut ways. It's fine. Plus if we" I motioned towards Niko then myself. "Had something special like I thought we had, he would have never ran back to super skank here. And about the gun. Here. It's fine but don't let it happen again." I gave him his gun back and smiled at him. He smiled in return and snatched his wife up taking her out of the house.

   Everyone was still standing at the top of the stairs. They heard it all. But what ever. They knew what was going on.

   As everyone was staring at me I got a call it was Angelo.
  "Hey baby!" I smiled while now running up the stairs acting like none of that just happened.
   "Hey. I just got home. I thought I'd call you. I guess I miss u already." He chuckled.
   "I miss you too." I was still smiling but a bit extra now because I told Angelo I missed him as I walked right passed Niko who was watching my every move.

   "Savage." I heard Luca say about me. So I stuck my tongue out and pointed my fingers at him laughing. He knew damn right I  gave zero fucks.

   I went to my room and talked to Angelo for a little while. I told him about the Dean situation and he was pissed. He was mad a gun was put to my head. He wanted to drive over but I laughed and told him I'm fine.

   We eventually hung up because I desperately needed to get in the shower. I hopped in and let the warm water run down my body. It felt sooo good.

   I washed all the sand out of my hair and every other fucking inch of my body.

   When I got out I put on some grey and black sweats and a black crop top.

   I was super hungry because I decided against dinner with Angelo.

   I walked out of my room to go to the kitchen. As I walked out Sav was also coming out of her room.

   "BITCHHHH! I want all details!" She said running to me.
   "Ok but I'm going to the kitchen for some food first. I'm fucking starving!!!!" I laughed.
   "Let's go. I could eat too."
   "Didn't everyone eat yet?" They usually did family dinner together every night.
   "No Niko pissed everyone off so no one showed up to eat. There's a whole meal made and no one ate because we didn't want to be near that whore."
   "Even Enzo?" I questioned.
   "Especially Enzo."
   "What? why? I thought he could care less."
   "When bitch hurt Niko, Enzo was the one who brought him out of his funk. It took a long time..."

   We hit the dining room and the food was still out and hot.

   Sav texted Luca, Enzo, and the guards that we were having dinner together if they would like to join.

   I guess my big heart got to me so I got up and ran up to Niko's room and knocked.
  "What?!" He boomed.
I opened the door and peeked in.
   "Were having dinner together and it wouldn't be right if the Don wasn't there. Just letting you know." I went to close the door.
   "Wait." He said. I stopped.
   "What Niko? I'm just trying to be nice." I said annoyed.
   "I need to talk to you."
   "About what?"
   "Look.. I fucked up. Real bad." I cut him off.
   "Yea you did. But there's no going back. I like Angelo. You only have yourself to blame for running me into another mans arms."

   He growled and sat down in his leather seat. I noticed a bottle of scotch and a shot glass. I walked all the way in poured a shot then threw it back. I always enjoyed the burn.

   "I don't like you being with him Bella. I will get you back." He growled grabbing my hips and pulling me to him.
   "Calm down. He makes me happy. And your whore JUST left. And only because her husband showed up. We're nothing Niko. You fucked it up." I said jerking my body from his drunken grasp.
   "I didn't mean to hurt you. Plus you just met this guy."
   "Well you did. And I don't care we have fun together. He makes me laugh." I poured another shot and downed that one too. "Now are you joining us for dinner?"
   "Nah. I'm good." He poorer another shot for himself.

   What ever. If he wants to have alcohol for dinner then more power to him. But I'm fucking starving.

   I left his room a little hurt and conflicted because I like Angelo but I think I love Niko. Fuck...

   And another chapter for my loves! 💕😍 thank you all for reading 😘 please comment and vote
XoXo
(UNEDITED!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
3M 71.7K 84
*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked at their oldest brother in amusement at h...
2.2M 56K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
664K 16.9K 53
Book One of Mafia Ultimatums As a young child Arieon Anderson was orphaned when she lost a brother and her parents in a fire that started in their h...