3 DEALS✔

PhoebeBuffay20 tarafından

•°•To Possess Is To Destroy All Possibility Of Love•°• Hailee Erickson :- A girl with a broken heart. A girl... Daha Fazla

3 DEALS
Writer's note+ Character List
TRAILER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1✔
CHAPTER 2✔
CHAPTER 3✔
CHAPTER 4✔
CHAPTER 5✔
CHAPTER 6✔
CHAPTER 7✔
CHAPTER 8✔
CHAPTER 9✔
CHAPTER 10✔
CHAPTER 11✔
CHAPTER 13✔
CHAPTER 14✔
CHAPTER 15✔
CHAPTER 16✔
CHAPTER 17✔
CHAPTER 18✔
CHAPTER 19✔
CHAPTER 20✔
CHAPTER 21✔
CHAPTER 22✔
CHAPTER 23✔
CHAPTER 24✔
CHAPTER 25✔
CHAPTER 26✔
CHAPTER 27✔
CHAPTER 28✔
CHAPTER 29✔
CHAPTER 30✔
CHAPTER 31✔
CHAPTER 32✔
CHAPTER 33✔
CHAPTER 34✔
CHAPTER 35✔
CHAPTER 36✔
CHAPTER 37✔
CHAPTER 38✔
CHAPTER 39✔
CHAPTER 40✔
CHAPTER 41✔
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 12✔

39 5 1
PhoebeBuffay20 tarafından

~I'm losing this battle.
With every word I say.

Wish I had a better lesson.
Of not giving myself away~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 4 days my condition was no longer life threatening. I skipped a few days of school. They gave me more powerful drugs. I was finally getting discharged today. Andrea left me a bag of clothes and other stuff. I didn't want any of them to pick me up from the hospital. I wanted to go alone so they left me after me assuring them a thousand times that I'll be fine.

The nurse came in and took the cannula out of my hand. The slight sting made me cradle my hand. I got up from the bed and dragged myself to the washroom. Good thing there were no communal showers here. Otherwise I would've been okay with being dirty than to shower with other people. I don't know it was just weird.

I shampooed my hair and scrubbed off all the dirt from my body. The lump in my lower abdomen was invisible now. I got out of the shower and picked out clean clothes from the bad. I threw on the black leggings with a black hoodie.

I towel dried my hair and combed my finger through it. After it was somewhat tamed, I threw on my converse and picked up my bag. Andrea left my car in the parking lot so I could get home. Although she was against the idea of me driving while still being sick, she still obliged.

I opened my phone to see messages from Crystal. Great!! What does she want from me now?

Crystal: I'm so sorry.

Crystal: I heard what happened.

Crystal: You don't have to forgive me.

Crystal: At least let me know you're okay.

Crystal: For the love of God please reply.

I really didn't have the energy to answer her questions so I switched my phone off after telling Andrea to not contact me.

I picked up my bag and went to the reception to fill out some discharging form. I got out of the hospital and inhaled deeply. It felt good to be in fresh air. I walked to my car and got in.

I started driving to particularly nowhere. I just needed to escape reality for some time. And what's the best thing that helps you in escaping reality? Books. Lots and lots of books.

I first went to the cafe to get a latte to-go before I drove towards the only library I knew about. I turned on the radio to fill the silence. A familiar tune started playing. My heart shattered at the song I was hearing.

Flashback:-

I was singing my song in the recording studio. My eyes were closed as I poured my heart into the song. After I was done singing, I heard clapping. I immediately opened my eyes to see Landon leaning against the wall. I was alone until he showed up. I immediately got embarrassed when I realized he heard me singing.

Not that I had a bad voice. It was just really hard to sing in front of people. I took off my headphones and placed them on the mic stand. I opened the door and got out, hoping to escape without conversing with him.

But I was wrong. "Wow. That was phenomenal. And I don't even know what the word 'phenomenal' means." He said, making me chuckle at his joke.
"Umm thanks." I said, awkwardly shifting from one foot to another. He seemed amused by that.

"You really don't like singing in front of people I'm guessing." He said, leaning down a little to hold eye contact with me. "Not really." I said.

"Well I was hoping maybe we can work on that? Why don't you get back in there and sing for me?" He said, his eyes so bright and full of life.

"I..uh I don't think that's a good idea. I'll just mess everything up." I said. "Well we learn from our mistakes don't we? Now come on let's do it." He said, holding me by my shoulders and turned me around. He ushered me inside the recording studio.

The familiar music started playing as I closed my eyes trying to forget that I have an audience.

~I just missed my exit. Last night I lost my keys.
I'm fumbling over the words I don't feel a bit like me these days.~

~I would be a liar. If I said I was fine.
But I cant help being honest.
And I know now is not the time.~

~Cuz the truth is I'm falling to pieces.
Anytime that you're around.
Trouble is the truth keeps slipping out.
Woah!~

~Can't seem to hide what I'm feeling.
Can't believe what I'm saying out loud.
Truth is there's no turning back now.

Well I guess I should've learnt how to lie a little better.~

As soon as I finished singing I opened my eyes to see Landon standing really close to me. I didn't even hear him entering the cabin. He looked like he was in a daze.

"That was.... I don't even have the words for it. Judging by the lyrics, you seem to have a pretty big crush on someone." He said, his eyes glinting.

He doesn't even know that I wrote this song about him. He was wayyyy out of my league. He could never be into me. And I accepted that harsh reality. But that didn't stop me from writing a song about him.

"Seems like I do." I said,smirking. "Any chance it's me?" He said, playfully winking. "In your dreams." I said nonchalantly. But I was far from being nonchalant. My mind always seemed to stop working whenever he was close.

"Come on tell me." He said, pouting adorably. "Wouldn't you like to know." I said, smiling. "Yes I would." He said, smirking

"Yeah well I'm not gonna tell you." I said, having wayyy to much fun seeing him beg me. "Please. Pretty please." He said. He looked like a child asking his mommy for candy.

"What would I get if I tell you?" I said. "Tell me first. Then I'll give you something you will not expect." He said, his eyes darkening. "Okay now I'm scared." I said. "You won't regret it." He said, smirking. I was really tempted to see what he will give me so I gave in.

"Yes it's about you." I admitted, embarrassed. My eyes were casted downwards. When I hesitantly looked up, his eyes held pure joy as he stared at me.

I put my hand out. "So what is it you were gonna give me?" I said. He smirked and said "Close your eyes." I did as I was told. His hand clasped mine as he pulled me close. I tried to ignore the dragons in my stomach.

For a few seconds he just held my hand. When I was about to open my eyes, I felt something. But it was not on my hand, it was on my lips. Then realization struck me. LANDON WAS KISSING ME!! His both hands went behind me waist as he pulled me more close. The feeling was overwhelming. I didn't want to pull away. So I kissed him back. He leaned back after a few seconds which felt like eternity.

"Do you regret it?" He said, his question throwing me off guard. He was nervous. His eyes showing vulnerability. I couldn't deny what I felt for him so instead of speaking I pressed my lips to his again in a short kiss.

"I hope you got your answer." I said, smiling shyly at him. His eyes once again lit up,his nervousness fading away. "Oh I sure did." He said, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the song started, my mind screamed at me to turn the radio off because I was hurting so much. But I couldn't. Instead I welcomed the pain. The song was over as soon as I reached the library. I wiped my eyes and got out of the car, coffee in hand.

I walked into the library and walked into the mystery/thriller section. I always hated romantic stories. They were just not my cup of tea. I was more into Sherlock type books.

I picked up a book. The book cover seemed interesting. Instead of walking over to the couches in the library and read like a normal person, I sat down in the section away from people's eyes and started reading my book in peace.

My peace was not long lasting as I heard a familiar voice. "Hailee. What are you doing on the floor?" I turned around to see Luke standing there.

"I'm moping the floor. What do you think? Is it shiny enough?" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

"I meant what are you doing out of the hospital?" He said, sitting down beside me. "I was discharged today and I don't want to go home yet so here am I." I said. "Crystal was getting mad cause you weren't answering her." He said.

"Yeah. What's up with you two huh? Are you like at item now?" I said, raising my brow skeptically.

"Careful there. Or I might start to think you are jealous." He said smiling. "Oh get you head out of your ass." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I missed this. Me annoying you and you being sassy." He said, his eyes staring ahead. "Me too." I said.

"Well if you need anything I'm one call away. I'll leave you to your book." He said standing up and waving at me as he disappeared. I went back to reading my novel.

After I was done reading, I left the library. It was getting dark. I drove home after texting Andrea that I will be there.

When I got home, I greeted everyone and instead of having dinner with them, I excused myself and went to my room to catch some sleep.

I plopped onto my bed and tried to sleep. My phone buzzed. I picked it up.

Ryder : Remember our deal? Be ready at six tomorrow.

I groaned and threw my phone on the couch and tried to sleep. I really didn't want to go anywhere tomorrow because the drugs were making me tired. But I was the one that shook on that deal so I have to do it.

With that one last thought, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooooooo did you like this chapter?? If you did show some love by voting.

We also got to know about Landon and Hailee. #Lailee or #Handon? You decide which ship name is better.

Also who loves Lucy Hale?? She is such a cutie 😂❤ And a damn great singer😍

ALSOOOO PEOPLE I AM FREAKING OUT OVER AVRIL LAVIGNE'S NEW SONG😭😭 ITS JUST SO AGRHFHDBHDHS❤❤❤❤ SHE'S FINALLY BACK. THE SONG'S CALLED "HEAD ABOVE WATER". BE SURE TO LISTEN TO IT❤❤❤

Question of the day!!

Who's your fav singer??

Mine is Avril Lavigne, Christina Grimmie and Ed Sheeran and Brendon Urie❤

Leave your answers in the comments❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

45.8K 1.6K 28
*I wrote this when was 13 and when I thought I was the shit so please excuse some bad writing* ˚*・༓ Hey, I'm Aubrey, but people call me Auby. I'm 17...
137K 3.3K 42
"Well if you want to be my friend go buy me pizza and sprite!" "But what if i don't want to your friend? and I want to be someone else?" Alexa Colt...
7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...
225 43 9
Eric Ryder, an ordinary teenager who faced challenges and struggles in his life. With no one to depend or lean on, he took less care of himself and w...