The Donatello Twins (Book two...

By mizzmartinez

(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you... More

A New boss
Racing
House party
Not An Update
Got a problem??
San Francisco
Cao Clan
Day with Enzo
Clubbing
Followed
What a joke
Breakfast ;)
Surprise
Dont get it twisted
Angelo
Changes
Not an update
Her hubby
You Changed
My outlet
A Gangster
Helping me forget
Unpaid debt
Add me!! (Not an update)
The docks
A team
Bella's past
Flashback
Birthday party
Not An Update!! Please Read!!!
That all you got?!
Putting an end to it all
Finally free to be happy
At last
Trouble
Going home
Messed with the devil
Hail Mary
Getting info
Dealing with it

Beach day

15.1K 505 77
By mizzmartinez

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT *

Isabella's POV

   "Maybe you guys should talk?" Angelo said.
   "No. There's nothing to talk about. Come. Sir. I want to show you what I got." I smiled as I pushed him on my bed.

   I grabbed the maroon colored lingerie and went to my bathroom. I slipped it on and walked out to him and his eyes scanned my whole body.
   "You like?" I was still smiling.
   "Very much." I walked over to him and he grabbed me by my hips.

   I placed my hands on both of his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. He wrapped his big arms around my waist and pulled me onto the bed. I plopped down and he got on top of me.

   "You're so fucking beautiful Bella. You know that?" He growled in my ear.
    "I want you to fuck my Angelo." I moaned back.

   Without hesitation he stood back up and unbuttoned his shirt so I took off my lace outfit.*wink wink*

When he stood up at the end of my bed and started to unbutton his pants. As he did this I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed a condom.

When he dropped his la ya and boxers I took him in my mouth bobbing my head while twisting and sucking.

I took him out of my mouth and opened the condom. I rolled it onto his dick and laid back with my legs spread.

He licked his bottom lip and climbed on top of me.
He kissed me as I grabbed him and pulled I'm closer to me. He place his hand on his hard dick and lined it with my wet core.

I felt him teasing me by rubbing the tip at my opening. I moaned onto his lips.
"Fuck me."
"What was that?" He growled.
"FUCK ME ANGELO!" I yelled loudly.

Just as I yelled for him to fuck me he shoved his thick cock deep into me.

I threw my arms and legs around his body and scratched his back.

(Imagine the pic with no pants 😉)

This caused him to growl and thrust harder and deeper into me. He was touching all the right spot in my sex.

"Don't s-stop! I'm s-so closeeeee!! OH FUCK ANGELO!!!!!!!!!" I screamed loudly as I came on him.

Then I felt him shaking.
"FUCK BELLA!!!!!" He yelled as he came too.

We fucked a few times that night till he had to leave. I would have let him stay but then the feels would be getting strong and I can't have that right now.

Plus we were going out tomorrow so it wasn't like I wasn't going to see him soon.

The next morning

     I woke up so refreshed and ready for my day out with Angelo.

   I went and took my shower cleaning off the hot sex I had with him last night.

   When I got out I dried my hair and curled some beach waves into it and let it flow down. For makeup I did something simple. Just some light waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I also put on my coco butter lotion.

   Then I threw on my new swimsuit with the lace top overtop and some jean shorts. Then just some white shoes.

(Shorts and shoes^^ you will see the swimsuit later)

   When I was ready I called Angelo.
  "Hello?" His sexy voice said.
  "Heyy. When are you getting here?"
  "I'm on the way now. I'll be there in five." I could hear the smile in his voice.
   "Kay Ill see you soon." I was actually so happy to get out of this house.

  We hung up and I grabbed my shades before I walked out of my room. I saw Niko's room door open as I walked towards it. I had to pass his room to get to the stairs.

   I rolled my eyes and threw the shades on. I didn't want to make eye contact with the idiot or his bitch.

(Because Isabella's that fucking extra 👅😎)

   As I walked passed Niko came out being tailed by slut bag.
   "Where are you going?" He asked
   "Haha" I laughed and walked down the stairs.
   "I fucking asked you a question Bella!"

   I turned around at the bottom of the stairs and brought my shades down the bridge of my nose and told him.
  "On a date. What's it to you?!" I smirked.
  "You have to be fucking kidding me? Your really entertaining the idea of dating one of my guys? Ok Bella play your little games." He said as Holly stood there like an embarrassed idiot.
   "Don't be mad cuz his dick game is on point." I said as the front door opened. It was Angelo.
   "BABY!!" I screeched and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard.
   "Hi mi amore. You ready?" He asked when we finally broke the kiss.
   "Yea let's go."
   "Boss." He said lifting his had then we walked out.

   Of course Niko didn't say anything back because his ego was bruised. He did it all to himself tho so I didn't give a fuck.

   When I saw angelos car I wasn't really surprised. I mean he does work for our mafia and we pay real well.

   We drove to the beach and got out. He reached in the back seat and pulled out a blanked, towels and a lunchbox. He was obviously more prepared than me.

   I was all smiles when we got to the sand. We both took off our shoes and walked into the sand.

   It felt so good on my feet. We picked the perfect spot near the water but not too close.

   When we got the blanket laid down I took off my shorts and lace shirt.

   Angelo's eyes were wide as if he's never seen my body before.
   "What?"
   "Your so fucking perfect Bella."

   I smiled at him and threw my shirt down. I walked to the water and put my feet in... it was fucking cold.

   I turned around and saw Angelo walking up to my in just some swim trunks. He had that look in his damn eyes. I knew he was going to push me in.
  "Don't you dare!" I yelled laughing but he ran up to me and lifted my up running us both into the water.

   The cold water took the air outta my lungs. When I surfaced I heard Angelo laughing.
  "Oh really?" I grinned at him.
  "Yea really. What u gunna do about it Bella?"

   I walked up to him and planted a kiss on him then jumped into his arms. He kissed back and then I jumped down while he was distracted and swiped my foot under his causing him to fall back into the water.

   I ran out laughing uncontrollably when I saw him pop back up angry. He ran onto the beach after me and scooped me off my feet.

   He walked us to our blanket and gently set me down. He wrapped a towel around me and smiled.
   "Your amazing Bella."
   "Why do you say that?"
   "You didn't flip when I got your hair wet like other girls would have done."
   "I'm not like most girl." I said putting my shades back on laying back to tan.
   "I can tell. You hungry?" He asked.
   "Yes actually." I smiled and propped myself up on my elbows.

   He grabbed the lunchbox and pulled out a few sandwiches, chips, and waters.
   "I went to a deli by my house and picked up a few Italian subs. I hope you like it."
   "Are you kidding me that's so sweet!! I can't believe you thought of bringing food. Thank you so much. But before we eat..." I pulled out a blunt. "Wanna smoke?"
   "Sure. Light it up." He laughed.

   We smoked then dove into the food high as hell. We definitely had the munchies because we ate every bite.

   We stayed at the beach all day till it started to get dark and chilly.

   We packed everything up and walked back to his car. When we got in I was still shivering so Angelo reached in the back seat and pulled out a black hoodie. He handed it to me and I gladly put it on.

   I was definitely swimming in it but it was comfy and warm. Plus it smelled just like him. Sexy and manly.

   He asked if I wanted to go for dinner but I was really tired and took a rain check. Plus he had work in the morning.

   When he dropped me off he walked me to the door like a gentleman. We shared a kiss then I walked inside. As soon as I started to walk upstairs someone knocked on the door.

   I thought it was Angelo and maybe I forgot something so I opened it.

   A big man came in holding a gun to my head.
  "Where the fuck is she?!"
  "Who bitch?!" I said back.
  "I'll fucking shoot you! Where's my wife?!"

   I was done with his attitude and him thinking he could hold a gun to MY head so I grabbed the gun and in a swift fast motion got ahold of it pointing it at him.

   "Now. We can be rational about this. Who is it your looking for? And how did you get through the gates?" I asked.
   "I know the place like the back of my hand. That's how I got in. And I'm looking for my wife Holly."

   I wrote this chapter for all you loyal readers. I was down about the negative grammar nazi's lol but you guys hyped me up and so here you all go muahhh! I love you all!
XoXo
(UNEDITED!!!) lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
516K 13.3K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...
37.4K 743 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...