Behind The Lights

By A_Storyteller93

"You're right. I'm sorry........ Let me make it up to you. How does dinner sound?" He ask charmingly. Is this... More

Crush
The meet
Confrontation
The Date
Three's A Crowd
Another Date
Falling for him
I'm screwed
Another Side Of Him
Welcome to New York
Friend Zoned
Baggages
Drama Drama
Dilema
Testosterones
Two can play this game
Trust Issues
True Colors
Secrets
The Red's in town
I can fix him
We meet again
You came for me
Its official
Cancelled Tour
The next morning
The truth is out
Staying Together
I feel traped Jason
Jason Zac and Me
You're hurting me
Let me help you

The After Party

15 2 0
By A_Storyteller93

Zac's

I was sitting at the bar with Elsie a girl I had met at some event some time ago when I suddenly notice a certain dark-skinned beauty in a short black dress dancing and swaying her hips seductively in the middle of the dance floor. She had the hands of Marco the rapper all over her. He was literally feeling her up and she was doing absolutely nothing to stop him.

"What the hell?"

"Why? What's wrong?" Elsie ask me. Following my eyes to find my view.

"I'm sorry Elsie, but I have to go." I say getting up and walking straight towards them. I place a firm grip on Jessica's tiny arms, pulling her away from him without saying a word.

"What the hell?" She yells, annoyed and clearly drunk. I knew it. There's no way a sober Jessica would let some sleazy rapper fill her up like that.

"That's enough don't you think?" I say calmly.

"Leave me alone." She says, as she manages to escape from my grip and turns back to him.

"Jess, you're drunk." I pull her away, harder this time. Realizing she's going to be a handful.

"What the hell is your problem? It's a party!" She yells at me as Marco walks up to me and says, "Dude, we're just having fun. What's your deal?" Okay, now I'm officially pissed. He's aware that she's drunk and he's just taking advantage of her. But I quickly compose myself

"Man, I know you're a nice guy but I really need her to come with me. Let's not start fighting, this is my party, it won't look good on you." I say.

"Ugh! Fine! I'm sorry sweetheart. It was nice dancing with you." He says cooly and leaves.

"You're so annoying. I didn't bother you when you were chatting up that chic, why you gotta ruin my buzz?" She says, annoyed but she still manages to be adorable.

"Ruin your buzz? Since when do you talk like that?" I tease her as I stop her from stumbling.

"Oh shut up! I talk like that all the time." She slurs. Drunk Jessica is new to me but I think I like it.

We walk towards the bar so I can get her some water. I help her up the seat and take a seat myself as I wave to the bartender and he comes over.

"Nice! Can I have a shot off.."

"Don't listen to her. Bring her a glass of water please." I cut her off.

"Ugh! So much for not ruining my buzz." She says in air codes. And I can't help but smile at her in amusement. The water arrives and I slide the glass to her.

"Drink up," I state, watching her.

"Pfft!" She lets out as she grabs the glass and begins chugging. I watch intently the way her plump lips hugged the edge of the glass as she gulped so fast bits of water slide down the side of her lips and down her neck and it takes everything in me to look away. "It's never going to happen, man," I say to myself under my breath. She places the glass down on the bar table and looks at me as she wipes down her chin.

"There, done. Can we go have some fun now?" She asks.

"What?" I ask, shocked by her request.

"Dance! Can we please go dance now?" Oh, dance. Gosh, what was I thinking?

"Umm no, I'm taking you home," I tell her.

"What? No! You invited me to a party and I came to a party to have fun and it's fun that I'm going to have and don't you dare stop me!" She says sternly. I realize there is no way I'm going to win this conversation so if she's going to dance, I'd rather her do it with me than some sleazy rapper.

"Fine! Let's dance." I say in defeat.

"Yayy!!" She jumps up and drags me over to the dance floor. The minute we reach the dance floor, she's in the zone. Moving her hips from left to right following the rhythm of the music. She's really good, I mean I knew she was good, I've seen the way she takes the stage like she's Beyonce or something. I remember the first time I watched her live, I couldn't shut my mouth cause I was amazed by the way she carried herself on stage. Not many artists can perform like that. This girl seems to be good at literally everything.

Before I know it the beat gets contagious and I've forgotten everything but the hot girl dancing with me and so I dance along with her, grinding and swaying who would have thought the first time I met her, I invited her to my party thinking this would happen and she bailed, almost a year later, she's at my party dancing with me.

Slowly, the music changes from Hip hop to a little RnB. Jess turns around to face me and I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer into me as she wraps hers around my neck and stares at me with a silly look on her face.

"What?" I ask smiling.

"You've got really beautiful eyes you know that." She says slurring a little. I've heard that compliment about a thousand times before but it never made this much of an impact on me. I know she's saying these stuff cause she's drunk but it did make me feel a little good.

"You're really drunk you know that?" I tell her, and she giggles.

She rest her head on my chest as we sway to the music. This feels awfully comforting and I could just stay with her like this forever. I gently caress her hair, placing a kiss on top of her head.

"Hey.... you want me to take you home?" I whisper. She shakes her head still leaning on my chest. "I want to stay like this for as long as possible." She whispers back. "Haha.. me too," I say.

"I can hear your heartbeat." She says.

"Really... what does it sound like?" I ask. I know this conversation seem stupid and irrelevant but conversations like this mean something to me when it's with her.

"Hmmm... you know that song from The beetles the really famous one, it sounds like the beat they play on the pre-chorus." She says in all seriousness, looking up at me.

"You got all that from my heartbeat?" I ask her. This girl never ceases to amuse me.

"Uh-duh! I'm a musician." She says giggling.

"Do you want to go grab a bite or something? Or I could just take you home. I think you've partied enough for one night don't you think?" I ask her. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ears.

"Well... I could use a bite. I'm kinda hungry." She says sticking out her lower lip at me. How the hell does she do stuff like this and expect me not to fall in love her? Wait. Am I in love with her? I don't think I am. I mean I do care about her but that's it. Right?

"Hey, you okay?" She says, breaking me from my thoughts and I realize I've been staring at her the whole time.

"Ye.. yea. What do you wanna eat?" I say, removing my arms that were wrapped around her.

"Hmmm, I was thinking a burger." She says, beginning to walk off the dance floor.

"A burger? Huh, you don't eat burgers." I'm so confused. I've never seen her eat fast food besides the times I forced her to. This girl is full of surprises.

"What are you talking about. I do eat burgers." She whines, pulling me to follow her.

"Really? When was the last time?" I ask her.

"Hmmm... that time in New York I did." She says dramatically tapping her chin to collect her memory.

"That was months ago. Okay, come on let's get out of here." I say, pulling her away from a seat she was about to head towards.

"Okay. Oh, wait! My sister!" She realizes.

"Let's go find your sister then." We walk around looking for her and spot her sitting on some dudes lap. As we get closer I realize it's Alex Deniro the Football player. How did that happen?

"Hey Jadey, I'm gonna leave now with Zac alright!" She tells her.

"Wait! You're drunk. Where the hell are you taking my sister?" Her sister jumps up and questions me.

"I was just.."

"I'm going to get some burgers with him and he'll drop me home after. You really need to chill." Jess steps in. Thank god. Her sister is small but terrifying.

"So you're just going to leave your party to get my sister dinner?" Jade questions me with her arms folded and a skeptical look plastered on her face.

"Yes ma'am. I am indeed." I try to say calmly.

"Fine make sure you've dropped my sister home by the time I get home." She says bossily

"Done!"

"Omg Jade, that's enough." Jessica drags me out of there and I call for the valet to bring me my car.

"You're driving? You can't drive. You're drunk." She says pulling me away from my car.

"No, I didn't drink. I drank coke and water. Now get in." I say. Opening the car door for her.

"You were at a party, your party and didn't drink? Why?" She asks still not getting in.

"Because... Jess. I didn't want to. Now are you hungry or not? Get in!" She's so annoying sometimes. I'm trying to get outta here before people see me and make me go back in and she's got all these questions that can't seem to wait.

"Geez okay okay." She says getting in.

"So I was thinking pancake house, they have great hamburgers there. You okay with that?" I ask and no answer. I look over to see a sleeping Jessica with her mouth wide open. "Of course," I say to myself.

I pull up at the pancake house anyway and order a cheeseburger to go incase she wakes up hungry, and drive straight to her place to drop her off. She stays asleep the whole car ride not moving or making a sound the whole time. I pull up to her building and wake her.

"Hey... Jess... Wake up. We're here." I shake her and she simply brushes me off and continues to snore. I shake her and nudge her for a good 30 seconds realizing she's completely passed out. I call out to Paul the doorman. I've made friends with Paul in the 2 times I've been here and his daughters are huge fans.

"Hey man, I'm gonna have to carry her upstairs. This body's literally a corpse right now." I jokingly tell him and he laughs.

"No worries Sir, I have access to Miss Red's apartment, I'll help you in." He says kindly.

I lift her up from the car bridal style and Paul gets a Valet to help take care of my car as I carry her up to the apartment. She did say her parents are staying over and I'm hoping they're asleep and won't hear us cause waking them up now at 2 in the morning with their passed out daughter in my hands paints a really bad picture. Paul unlocks the door and waits outside for me as I carry her straight to her bedroom placing her on the bed, remove her heels and tucking her legs underneath the covers. She shuffles a little and mumbles something inaudible, falling back asleep. I wait for about 30 seconds just to make sure she's alright and gently make my way downstairs and out the door with Paul. Tonight was clearly the opposite of my usual nights but that's the thing with Jessica, she has me doing and becoming everything I never thought I'd be. She has me wrapped around her fingers and I'm not even hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
130K 6.4K 61
------- He loved the girl that can't love him.....And now he can't love the girl that loves him -------- ** "Don't worry.." I say, getting up off the...
125K 6.6K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
127K 7.3K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...