Deceived Heart |✔️

Від pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 49

29 8 0
Від pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I get up from the couch and I remove our containers throwing them in the kitchen while I have a sweet from the sweet glass bottles Zion has in his kitchen . I take a seat on the couch and he pulls me closer so that I'm practically sitting on him . I put my fingers in his hair and I start massaging it knowing that it makes him a bit tired and sleepy .

"Are you trying to get me to sleep ?" He asks looking down at me .

"I know that you enjoy it ." I shrug with a small laugh . I guess it's a brother thing .

"Yeah you've got some really talented fingers there ." He groans .

"I'm happy to see that I've got such a huge impact In your life ." I laugh and he puts his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist .

"I plan on telling Tyler ." I whisper to him .

"Tell him what ?" He asks in mumbles .

"I'm just going to tell him what's going on between us even though there's nothing going on between us ." I chuckle .

"Well there's something that's going to happen between us but sort your stuff out with Tyler first Okay ?" He kisses my cheek .

"What about Annalise ?" I ask him scared of the reply .

"She's always known ." I hear the smile in his voice .

"I'm scared ." I tell him .

"Of what ?"

"What if Tyler doesn't take it well ?" I turn to face him .

"He might not but let him tell you how he feels first . I'll understand if you decide that I'm not the one who you want . I mean I'm not making you choose but I'll understand . No pressure ." He gives me the most breathtaking smile ever .

"It's you ." I tell him .

"Are you sure ? I mean I'm always traveling and I'm never really home . Is this what you want ?" Concern is laced in his voice .

"I want what's best for you ." I kiss him .

"You're amazing ." He says pulling me into his lap with my back against his front .

We watch another episode of Spongebob and Zion gives me the satisfaction of imitating Spongebob which was spot on and funny .

"Well it's three , I'm sure Tyler is on his way ." Zion says and my phone vibrates next to me .

I pick it up to see a message from Tyler .

Tyler is a sexy beast @15:05
I'm outside .

Me @15:05
I'll ask your brother to open up for you .

Zion stands up already having seen my message and he opens the gate for Tyler . I stay in my spot on the couch and I hear voices from the kitchen . Tyler comes into the lounge and he pulls me up to pull me into a hug .

"I've missed you ." He mumbles into my neck .

"I've missed you too ." I say into his neck .

We pull back and he takes a seat on the couch .

"I think you're spending way too much time with my brother . You're starting to smell like him ." He chuckles making me nervous .

"You guys' smell is as sticky as honey if I'm being honest ." I laugh .

"That's true . So I need to talk to you about something ." He sighs and I look up at him .

"Well I don't know how you're going to take this but please let me explain ." He says and I nod my head afraid in a way .

"So two maybe three years ago I started chatting with this girl . Her and I met up quite a few times but then she ghosted on me a year ago . She recently sent me a message asking me to meet up and Well I went to see her . What I didn't know is that the feelings I once had for her were going to return , I mean I did love her because she was kind of like you but I've been thinking for the past couple of days . Kissing you was in the heat of the moment and me liking you was also in the heat of the moment . I mean you were there when I needed someone so maybe I mistook it as feelings . You never liked me in the past and I realize , you felt pressured into liking me although I told you that you shouldn't . You however did and to be honest you and I see each other as best friends . I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear but I'm basically asking for your blessing to ask Cassandra out ." He smiles sadly at me .

"You have no idea how happy I am for you ." I smile giving him a hug .

"So that's a yes ?" He asks .

"It's a yes ." I laugh and he gives me another hug and a kiss on the forehead .

"Thank you so much ." He says and I smile happily for him .

I wasn't going to be angry even if I did have feelings for him . When he spoke of Cassandra you could literally see it in his eyes about how he felt about her . I'm quite relieved but I don't know how he'll take me liking his brother because Well it's his brother after all . He stands up walking to the kitchen and he comes back with a girl almost his height who looks like she just wants to hide behind him . Cassandra from school ?!

"Cassandra this is my best friend Amelia , you can call her Em ." He smiles at her and he looks genuinely happy .

"It's finally nice to meet you Em."she says and I stand up and I look toward the lounge entrance to see Zion smiling at me .

Tyler leaves Cassandra and I to talk while he talks to Zion .

"So you and Zion huh ?" Her voice is light and melodic .

"What about Zion and I ?" I speak up .

"I saw the way he looked at you ." She chuckles .

"Please don't tell Tyler ." I quickly say and she laughs harder .

"It's not my story to tell ." She shrugs .

"I think I'm going to like you ." I laugh .

"From what I've heard , you're totally my type ." She laughs and I join her .

"You guys will catch up some time . I need to get Cas home ." Tyler walks back in with Zion who looks a bit angry .

"I'll see you later okay ?" Tyler kisses my forehead and leaves .

I open the gate for them and once I make sure that they are gone I walk to Zion who is pacing the room .

"What's wrong ?" I stop him from pacing .

"I don't like how he approached the situation with you ." He mutters angrily .

"Hey look at me . I'm fine ." I smile up at him and he looks at me .

"Are you sure you're fine ?" He puts his hands on my cheek .

"I'm good actually . Now shut up and kiss me ." I go on my toes and he places his lips on mine .

We kiss slowly and I struggle kissing him because of the height difference so he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist . He kisses me slowly and I enjoy the kiss so much that I smile . Zion pulls away and looks at me .

"I've got a meeting with my agent so I have to go ." He says sadly .

"No worries ." I peck his lip and he puts me down .

I get my stuff ready and we both leave the house at the same time but we both go different directions . As I'm driving home my dad calls me and I laugh .

"Hey dad ." I greet happily .

"I wonder what's got you so happy ." He says into the .

"Nothing much . What's up ?" I change the topic .

"Well I was just checking up on my daughter . Is that a crime ?"

"It's weird but no it isn't . I feel like I haven't seen you in a few days ." I say into the car microphone .

"That's true , work has been consuming ." He sighs .

"Anyways I know that I shouldn't be ungrateful but I would really love my car back ." I laugh .

"What a coinkidinky , I was actually calling for that too ." He laughs .

"What did you do to my baby that you don't want her anymore ?"

"Hey ! It's still my car and it's still under my name . You just realized that your mom and I use the other cars and you were there like 'hey , why don't I take my dads beamer' . I mean it's still my baby , just a bit of yours too ." He says and I laugh .

"Wait so what exactly are you saying ?" I squeal .

"I don't want to tell you over the phone and from what I can hear is that you're driving so goodbye Em ." He laughs evilly .

"You're evil ." I groan hanging up .

Halsey's Sorry starts playing on the radio and I become emotional given what happened about thirty minutes ago .

"Someone will love you , but someone isn't me ." I sing along .

It plays until I get home and I leave the car to go into the house where I decide in cooking dinner and just falling asleep because I'm tired . I quickly make pasta with pasta sauce and some chicken pieces on the side . I mix it up in one big bowl and and put it in the oven where I know mom will definitely check .

"Hey Em , I'm leaving now . Goodbye ." Mary says and I smile at her forgetting that she was here .

I quickly clean up in the kitchen and I make my way to my bedroom where I put on some pajamas and I get into the bed with my phone in my hands wanting to send Tyler and Zion a message .

Me @18:19
Tyler , hey . I remember you were supposed to come later on but I'm really tired and I'm calling it an early night .
Goodnight <3

Me @18:20
Hey , I'm going to bed early . I'll see you tomorrow <3

I get an instant message from Zion and I smile at it .

Spongebob Freakin' Squarepants <3
Make sure that the house is locked and leave your window slightly opened . I'll come see you <3 .

I open my window up a little bit and I walk back to the bed where I fall asleep .

• • •

-Fifiloe

Team Tyler or Team Zion ? 😂😭
I'm sorry I haven't been able to update , school has been hitting me hard and I've hardly been on Wattpad .

Enjoy 🌻

18/07/18

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

How to be a heartbreaker Від Kay.

Короткі історії

348 0 28
"because if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back... Then that love has to be real." Hey guys, I'm Kayla. What you'...
If We Stayed Friends Від yashvi jagwani

Підліткова література

480 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
3K 280 31
Have you ever thought about what life will bring you to different points of ... lives? Every day is a surprise... Well if you ask me I believe in th...
5.8K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...