Chapter 10

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"So where to ?" Tyler asks once we're in the car .

"We're going to get a tattoo ." I say with a grin .

"Are you sure about this ?" Tyler asks .

"I'm sure ." I smile a bit worried and unsure .

He drives off to I'm guessing his tattoo artist since he trusts him with his life , literally . We drive in complete silence with me contemplating if I want to do this but I however come to the conclusion that I want to get one . The only thing is how do I tell Tyler about the tattoo I want . The tattoo idea may make him think I'm crazy .

We arrive at the tattoo shop and we walk inside .

"Tyler my man , I haven't seen you since I finished the skull ." I'm guessing the tattoo artist greets him with a bro hug .

"Well I don't have much space left bro ." Tyler laughs .

"So who is the beauty ?" The tattoo artist asks Tyler .

"That's Em , Em this is Cole ." Tyler introduces us and I realize how he introduced me as Em .

"Well it's nice to meet you Em ." He shakes my hand .

"It's nice to meet you too Cole ." I smile .

"So , what do you want to get and where ?" He asks guiding me to a comfortable looking chair or bed thing .

"I want to get initials ." I whisper to him .

"Where ?" He asks me .

"Right here ." I point underneath my collar bone .

"Damn ." Tyler and Cole say .

"It's not my first tattoo so I'm not worried ." I say to Tyler chuckling .

"I see but are you sure ?" Cole asks me .

"Yeah I'm sure ." I nod my head .

I was just a bit scared because the last time I got my tattoo my sister was there with me so it's a bit hard not having a hand to hold on . I push my top down along with my bra strap on the right side of my collar bone . Cole cleans it doing everything that he needs to do . I show him a picture of the initials on my phone then he nods his head .

I lay down completely onto the adjusted bed with Tyler on my left side holding my hand .

"You're very strong for getting a tattoo there . I remember , I wanted to cry when I got it there ." Tyler chuckles holding my hand .

"What do you mean you wanted to cry ? You did cry ." Cole says making me laugh .

Oh damn well let's get this over and done with . The feeling wasn't bad , it actually ended up making me sleep .

My eyes flutter open and I see that Cole is busy with the tattoo .

"Well hello sleeping beauty ." Cole chuckles .