Chapter 7

Deceived Heart

I get into my bed with a small smile on my face , happy that I could at least comfort Tyler in a way . I close my eyes with the smile still on my face and I'm instantly taken to dreamland .

" You know Em , you're quite useless ." She smiles evilly at me .

"Well Tyler has a different opinion ." I smile sickly .

"Tyler this , Tyler that . Tyler isn't going to miss you when you die ! Wake up and smell the bacon . This is the life we live ."

"You're wrong ! He is going to miss me . And I thought you should know , I'm thinking of having the surgery ." I play with my hands in a nervous manner .

"What happened to this life isn't for me ? What happened to there's nothing to live for ? What happened to it would be better if I leave ?" She asks me angrily .

"Tyler changed my opinion on life ." I smile .

"He isn't going to be there for you Em . Stop being blind . Tyler isn't going to be there forever . You haven't known him for long , he's lying to you ." She laughs sarcastically .

"No ! You're wrong ! He is going to be there for me ! I'll prove you wrong ." I scream with tears streaming down my face .

I feel arms encircling my waist which makes my body calm down .

"Let's see how long he stays ." She smirks .

"Tyler will be here for me . You watch and see ." I say sure about this one thing .

"Falling in love is going to hurt you ." She says disappearing into thin air .

"I'm going to live my life ." I smile looking at the blood on my chest .

I jump up from the dream holding my chest trying to catch my breath by breathing slowly .

"Hey , you're alright . Calm down and breathe ." I hear Tyler's voice .

"It's just a dream , you're alright ." He says holding my body to stop it from shaking .

Tears pour out of my eyes and I cover my eyes .

"You're alright Amelia ." He says rubbing my back .

I lay down looking at the pasted glow in the dark stars that calm me down when I have a bad dream . I smile looking at them and Tyler copies my actions by looking at the stars .

"Hey , look . It's Jupiter ." He points to one of the stars making me smile .

"And that's Venus ." I say pointing at a star .

"That's very beautiful , when did you put them up ?" He asks in a whisper .

"When I was ten I started having nightmares and I knew stars calmed me down so my dad helped me put them up ." I smile .

"Are you alright ?" He asks turning to look at me .

"Yes I am thank you ." I smile looking at him .