Chapter 56

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I wake up with a smile on my face and I snuggle closer to my boyfriend . His eyes open and he smiles brightly at me .

"Good morning ." Is all he says before I am flipped and placed underneath him .

"Well isn't someone in a great mood ." I tease him and he pecks my lips .

"Hey , I haven't brushed my teeth yet ." I mumble self consciously .

"I'm fine with that ." His minty breath fans over my face and I groan rolling my eyes .

"You woke up before me to brush your teeth ." I mumble so that he can't smell death .

"I don't think you would survive my morning breath babe ." He kisses my nose .

"But then you see mine is really bad ." I mumble .

"I'm sure it's not bad , let me smell ." He smiles warmly at me .

"Nope I'm not going to fall for that ." I say but either way blow my breath in his nose knowing that I had a mint .

"You tricked me !" He laughs deeply .

"Hey ! It's awful ." I laugh and he kisses me .

"Well someone is touchy isn't he ?" I smirk into the kiss .

"Just shut up and kiss me Amelia ." He says and I kiss him back loving how my name rolls off of his tongue . Cliché , I know . I guess when you find the right one you'll feel the same .

"I need to go bath ." I stop the heated kiss .

"We're spending the day together ." He let's go of me .

"That would be amazing , I'll ask Anais if I can have a day off ." I smile walking into the bathroom .

I quickly brush my teeth before taking a shower . I stand in the mirror looking at my naked chest which has my brand new tattoo , I smile in the mirror before getting into the shower . I quickly wash myself and I get out of the shower wiping myself with my fluffy white towel . I quickly moisturize and I get out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped tightly around my chest .

"Don't you look sexy ? Wouldn't you like to give me a show ?" Zion smirks and I laugh .

"Perv ." I walk into my closet getting dressed in a blue jean and a top .

"I don't think I've ever seen you out of your sweats ." Zion notes .

"I feel like you're taking me out somewhere so I don't want to look like a mess ." I laugh combing my hair .

"Even if you walked out in pajamas babe you would look amazing ." He says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind .

"Don't be all mushy and stuff ." I look at him in the mirror .

"I love that blush ." He kisses my cheek .

"Did you use the guest room ?" I braid my hair .

"Yes , But we need to go to my house ." He tells me .

"I'm okay with anything , let me just tell Anais ." I smile giving him a peck on the lips .

"Hey , So why did you only ask me to be your girlfriend yesterday ?" I smile .

"I didn't want to be considered a pedophile ." He chuckles .

"Ncaw , the fact that you thought of that makes me like you more ." I laugh and he literally blushes .