Finding Me - Book 4

By Erin__Lee

Emerson Isabella Stratton, 17 years old, bisexual. Emerson struggles with her identity. She is a girl and 9... More

BACK!!
"Sorry But I Can't."
"Date Night?"
"Happy Birthdy to Me!"
"Savior!"
"Taking a Break."
"Moment."
"Come Clean."
"Decision."
"I'm Sorry."
"Meeting."
"First."
"Admire."
"Million Bucks!"
"Chill."
"Uh No."
"Space."
"No Way!"
"Dream."
"Thankful."
"Fall."
"Together."
"Scared."
"Happy."
"Family."
"Lacrosse!"
"Day Off."
"Future."
"Relax."
"Plans."
"Show."
"Ignored."
"Parents."
"States!"
"True Love!"
"Gone."
"For You."
"Prom!"
"Path."
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter 1!
Bonus Chapter 2!
Bonus Chapter 4!
Authors Note

Bonus Chapter 3!

1.1K 55 12
By Erin__Lee

A/N: So it took me a minute to come up with this bonus chapter cause I wasn't sure what you guys might've missed out on or what you'd want to see.

This is Emerson dealing with Jasmine's second pregnancy. Yes Jasmine had Elijah already so he's 4 now. Enjoy✌🏽

***___***___***_____***___***___***

Emerson's POV

Trimester 1

Jasmine nods, hand in mine," doctor, as I'm sure you know, we have family we would love to tell about this pregnancy, but we know that it comes with many complications. I'd hate to tell them and than. . . something happen."

"This is your second time being pregnant Mrs. Stratton so I'm much more confident that things will go much much smoother than before." Dr. Bates tells us.

My eyes trail over to Elijah who plays with his Iron Man toy on the greenish-blue carpet.

"So we wouldn't be jumping the gun by telling them before the second trimester?" I ask.

She smiles warmly," not at all. If, for your comfort, you want to wait than that's all up to you but your tests are clear, you're healthy and so is the baby."

"Thank you so much doctor." Jasmine says standing.

They share the briefest of hugs and I shake her hand before going over to Elijah and squatting.

"You ready to go little man?" I ask.

He nods, puts Iron Man back in his book bag, and holds his arms up to me.

Smiling, I pick him up, and grab his book bag.

"Say bye bye to doctor Bates." I tell him.

He waves by, the shyest smile on his face.

"Bye Elijah." She dismisses.

Jasmine and I get him secured in his seat and I open the door for her just as my phone rings.

"Hello?"

I shut Jasmine's door and slide into the car.

"This is Emerson, correct?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Great, I'm Roland Emmerich, Joe Russo told me so much about you and I was hoping I could get you to come work with me on my next big project." The man enthuses.

Roland Emmerich. That name sounds so familiar. And then his works start to roll into my mind: Godzilla, Independence Day, White House Down, Eight Legged Freaks.

"Mr. Emmerich that sounds great, as I'm sure you know though, we're going to have to sit down and talk business before I finalize anything."

"I completely understand. Also, before you go, could I get the number to your wife's agent, I'm also interested in her work."

"Will do. Have a nice day sir." Then I hang up.

The look in Jasmine's eyes tells me she's curious but she holds it off for later.

My phone buzzes with a text from Sonja, my agent.

'If it isn't my favorite superstar. I just spoke to Roland Emmerich's agent. They want you on the set of Independence Day 3. They want to have a sit down. This could be big!'

When we pull up to our house I jump out and make sure my family gets out.

The flashing lights of cameras is ever persistent. The large black 'privacy' fence keeps them far enough away but that doesn't stop Elijah from burying his head in my shoulder.

"Sorry about the lights little man." I apologize.

He shakes his head," it's okay, your famous Ma."

I smile and kiss his forehead.

As soon as his feet hit the floor he runs into the living room to play with his toys. Jasmine goes straight into the kitchen, no doubt to start dinner.

With one last glance over my shoulder at Elijah, I follow her.

She pulls some stuff out the fridge and heads to the counter. I slowly approach her and wrap my arms around her, hands resting on her stomach.

Her head leans against mine as I place a kiss on her neck.

"You excited?" I ask.

She nods," yeah. You?"

"More than words explain. Elijah's gonna have a little brother or sister and well, I'm gonna have another child. Somebody else to love more than anything." I express.

A blush creeps on to her cheeks," you're so sappy Emerson," then she pauses," oh who called earlier."

"Right, Roland Emmerich. He wants me to work with him on Independence Day 3."

"That's great!" She says.

I nod and stand beside her, helping cook dinner," he wants you too."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"That's something will have to discuss considering our current situation."

Setting down the knife in my hand I face her, grabbing her hands," I know how important our careers are but nothing, and I absolutely mean nothing, is more important than my family. I plan on being right by your side for the entire pregnancy and if his movie gets in the way of that I'm not doing it."

"Emerson-"

"No no," I kiss her hands," you, Elijah, this baby, you all are my life."

Her hands cup my cheeks and she kisses me deeply," I love you."

***___***___***_____***___***___***

Trimester 2

After picking up our bags from the conveyor belt, I walk back over to my family.

"Ready?" I ask.

Jasmine nods, Elijah in her arms, and after taking her hand, we make our way to the airport exit.

Our black Escalade waits and we climb in.

Due to mine and Jasmine's pretty quick rise to fame our agents make sure we have at least two bodyguards with us at all times.

I felt that it was a bit excessive but I soon found out how persistent paparazzi can be.

The drive to my parents house takes a while but as soon as we pull up, a smile breaks on to my face.

"Ready?" I ask Jasmine.

She nods but I notice the discomfort written on her features.

"What's wrong?" I ask immediately ready to act.

"My back, that's all."

I nod," okay just wait here one second."

Jumping out the car, I quickly get Elijah and the bags inside before going back to the car.

I open her door, slide my arms under her knees, and behind her back. Then I lift her out and carry her inside.

My moms and grandma Isabel are busy entertaining Elijah so I walk right by and head to the room we'll be staying in.

"Okay, take off your clothes and sit." I instruct setting Jasmine down.

Her eyes go wide," Emerson our family is downstairs."

I wave her off," I'm not about to have sex with you right now just listen to me for once woman."

With a skeptical look in her eyes she slowly strips her clothes off, leaving her underwear on, then she sits on the bed. Then I sit behind her, legs on either side of her body.

I remove her bra and as gently but firmly as possible I begin to massage her back.

She arches her back in discomfort at first but slowly she falls into my touch, reveling in the relief of tension.

"Oh my god that feels amazing."

The moan that she was trying to hold in slowly slips out.

I smirk cockily, idolizing the reaction I'm getting from her with such simple touches.

"Yeah, right there."

There's a knock at the door followed by my Ma's slightly worried voice," uh, everything okay in there?"

"Yeah we're good be down in a sec!"

I finish by rubbing her back all over," you feeling better?"

She sighs and leans back against me," guess we have to go tell them now huh."

"If you'd rather sleep we can wait till dinner. There's no rush, we still have about a month before you start to show and they find out themselves." I say running my hands up and down her arms.

Slowly she nods her head," dinner, can we wait till dinner?"

Her eyes fall closed and snap back open as she dozes.

"Absolutely, you get some rest baby girl."

I tuck her into bed and kiss her forehead before leaving out.

Grandma and Momma are playing with Elijah who pauses to yawn.

"Momma."

Smiling widely she jumps up and runs to me, arms wounding around my neck. I wrap mine around her waist and squeeze.

"I've missed you so much honey."

Giving one last squeeze I whisper," I missed you too Momma," I pull away," how are you?"

"Great. Just weird having an empty home."

I chuckle," it's not empty, you've got Ma and Zeus."

As if he was being summoned, Zeus skitters around the corner and heads straight for Elijah.

My son squeals and immediately starts ruffling his fur and petting him.

"True, doesn't replace the absence of a child though." She says.

Raising both my eyebrows I say," you and mom could always move to L.A., you know I'd get you guys the best house, and it'd be closer to me and Jazz," I then mumble," which would come in handy these next few months."

"Why-" she doesn't even finish her question, her gasp cutting her off.

And I've said too much.

"Is she," she points upstairs," pregnant?"

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out, I just sit there looking like a fish out of water. With a sigh I nod.

"But don't tell anybody else, she wanted to do it together."

Momma nods excitedly," oh I'm gonna have another grand baby."

Not being able to contain her excitement she pulls me into another hug.

Afterwards we join grandma and Ma in the living room and play with Elijah until everyone else arrives.

Because we still plan to tell everyone we decided to keep this dinner small. My parents, Grandma, Jasmine's aunt and uncle, and her dad.

Her mother is still the same, hasn't changed in the slightest. She keeps up appearances, that's for sure.

Jazz and I went to visit a while back, not too long after my first premiere, and her mother was all too excited. To be seen with us.

Paparazzi followed Jazz and I to her parents house and Mrs. Law stood outside talking to us for an hour as they took picture after picture.

"I'll go get Jasmine." I inform everyone as they take seats at the table.

When I get close to the room I hear the softest of moans. My brow shoots up and I open the door.

She's still asleep. Or that's what I thought at first.

Legs spread, fingers rubbing circles over her core, she clinches her eyes shut as she pleases herself.

Some part of me says that our family is downstairs and that I should stop her. But my horny young mind gets the better of me.

I shit the door behind me and slowly walk over to her. I place feather light kisses on her ankle and trail up to her thigh.

The shock written on her face vanished the minute my mouth replaces her hand. Her fingers tangle in my hair and her back arches.

I work quickly, we still have a dinner to attend.

Soon after she comes to a quivering peak beneath me and I ride her out.

"Now, we-"  

Her lips crash on to mine, fingers playing with the hair at the nape of my neck.

"Babe," my words muffle against her lips," as much as I'd love to continue this, our family is downstairs."

She sighs," ugh. Fine."

With a roll of her eyes she stands and fixed herself before stomping out the room.

It's not until halfway through dinner that Jasmine pulls herself out her sexual frustration and speaks.

"So just gonna come out and say it." She starts.

Ma laughs," awe honey, it's a little too late to come out, you've already married a woman."

"Ma please." I sigh, a breathless chuckle following.

She raises her hand in surrender.

"I'm pregnant, again." Jasmine says.

"That's my girl, can't keep it in her pants!" Ma exclaims.

I groan.

"Alexandra." Momma snaps.

Ma's mouth snaps shut and she bows her head.

"Congratulations honey."

The congratulations go around, Grandma beams with pride and happiness.

"You my beautiful beautiful princess," Ma starts," are a terrific mother, that little boy, or girl, is going to be so very lucky."

I smile," it's a girl."

Ma's eyebrows raise and her eyes light up," it's a girl?"

"Yeah we're having a little girl."

***___***___***_____***___***___***
Trimester 3

Filming is never easy.

You have got to be a people person. Surrounded by all types of personalities day and night. Long long hours, short breaks, and hours and hours away from family.

Today was my last day working on the set of Infinity War.

We wrapped everything and filmed the last scene. It was kind of bittersweet.

I know I'd be seeing everyone again but in this business you're never sure how long that will be. But at the same time, I can now 100% devote myself to being home.

Jasmine was hell bent on me working on this film and I was ready to turn it down, at the time of the offer we were planning on having our second kid and I didn't want to be away from home.

Long story short she convinced me to accept it and I'm more than happy for it.

See I haven't seen Jasmine or Elijah in three weeks.

After we visited home to tell everyone about our little girl, Jasmine realized she wanted to have the baby back in Oklahoma as opposed to L.A.

Since she wouldn't let me quit the film I stayed in L.A. while she and Elijah went to stay with my parents.

Now filming is done, I'm back in OKC, and my girl and son are waiting for me at home.

Or at least that's what I thought.

My phone rings as soon as I get into the Escalade.

"Yellow?"

"Princess, hey I hope your plane has landed." Ma's voice comes.

I frown," yeah on my way home now."

"No don't, Jasmine's having the baby, we're at the hospital."

"Holy shit, alright, I'm on my way. Is she okay? Where's Elijah?" I lean forward and tell my driver to take me to the hospital.

He nods.

"She's fine, her contractions are still pretty long so the doctors waiting. Elijah, he's right here-"

She stops short.

"Mom you have to hurry, mommy needs you." Elijah's little voice rings through.

I smile," alright little man, I'm on my way right now, you watch out for you mom and little sister till then okay?"

"Okay mom."

After speaking with Ma briefly I hang up.

"Step on it man." I urge the driver.

He presses his foot on the gas and drives faster. Before I know it he turns into the hospital.

Wasting no time, I jump out and rush in. I get past the specifics and am soon lead up to the room Jasmine's in.

"Mom you're here!" Elijah explains.

"Emmy," Jasmine holds her hand up for me.

I rush over to her," I'm right here Jazzy, how are you?"

Stupid question in my opinion but I have to know.

"I'm okay," she breathes," but my vagina is going to explode."

My eyes widen," Ma can you take Elijah to grandma please?"

She nods and picks him up.

Shortly after the doctor walks in followed by the nurse.

"How are you doing Mrs. Stratton?" He asks.

She's about to reply when her face contorts in pain," I'm going to need drugs to-" another contraction cuts her words off.

"That was less than 60 seconds apart doctor." The nurse points out.

He nods and lifts the bottom of sheet over Jasmine's legs," Mrs. Stratton it's time you start pushing."

Jasmine nods and after they prepare themselves she starts to push.

The groan she lets out turns into a growl and she squeezes my hand.

I shut my eyes in pain," good job baby." I encourage.

"Oh shut up Emerson my uterus is about to explode." She snaps.

Well then.

"We are not having another baby." She squeezes my hand harshly.

I chuckle nervously," last one I promise."

"One more big push Jasmine."

She squeezes my hand and leans up ever so slightly and screams as she pushes.

And then the wailing of the baby rips through the room. Jasmine lies back in exhaustion, breathing heavily.

"Mrs. Stratton would you like to cut the umbilical chord?" The doctor asks.

I nod and go cut it.

The nurses then make quick work of cleaning Jasmine's lower half before taking the baby out.

"Jazzy, you did it." I smile kissing her forehead and smoothing her hair back of her sweaty face.

She nods her head," yeah I did," she pauses," we did."

In minutes she's asleep, breathing slow.

I can't get over how proud I am of her. I don't think I'd be able to do that, one of the reasons I didn't.

The nurse comes back in, with our little girl in her arms.

I immediately stand and with a smile I accept the baby from her. She hands me a small bottle of milk.

"When your wife wakes up she should be hungry again and she could try breastfeeding."

"Okay, thank you." I nod before sitting back down.

I cradle the precious little girl in my arms as she drinks from the tiny bottle.

"Your gorgeous, just like your momma."

My daughter slowly peeks her eyes open and once she looks at me, she grabs my finger and squeezes it.

"I'm gonna protect you with my life baby girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 642 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
46.8K 975 22
~complete~ "I want to stop whatever this is! because I'm already falling for you!" A teen pop sensation billie eilish just had a break up, her team...
2K 117 56
Emerson Vermont, high school senior just wants to graduate and leave her hometown and all the drama (she probably caused too) behind. But what you wi...