Life//book 5 to Colby Brock s...

Від laneylove38

Last book Vivian just died... how will everyone take it? Is she actually gonna die? How is it having Colby Br... Більше

Characters
Amber
Beanie boy
Pushhh
Amber
Vivian
Done with hospitals
Date
Adam
Colby
Vivian
Gone
Bye
Fam
Prom
Day
After
Knock
Graduation
Vivian
Wedding
Starbucks
Home
Moving
Vivian
Babyy
Christmas party
Adam
Christmas
Movies
Vivian
Life
Head
Good mother
Vivian
Break
Move back
Charlie
Home
Characters
Babysitting and partys
Dinner
Vivian
Tacos
Vivian
Amber
Ashton
Charlie
Halloween
Wedding days
Photo
Celebrity
Vivian
Its a...
Vivian
DM's
Coffee
Boyy
Vivian
Texts
Leaving
Mr and mrs Brock
Charlie
Tv
Flight
Break-up
Celebritys
Walks
Kiss
Vivian
Drunken kisses
Invite
Back
Christmas eve
Birthdays pt 1
Sebastian
Vivian
Birthdays part 2
1673
Week
Characters
Tv
Dinner partys
Tests
Engagement parties
Vivian
88
Weddings....
Epilogue

Dinners

172 3 0
Від laneylove38

*Don't get mad. In the interview part of this chapter there's some sexist questions. On purpose. I'm not a bad person oin real life and I hate sexism*

Vivians pov.
*2 days later*

Sebastian, Chris,Tom and I are on a fucking private jet on our way to Tokyo for the thing. There's interviews going on with the whole cast so I get to meet them when I'm not drunk... lmao.

"So where too first?" I asked

"First the hotel. Then the interviews" Sebastian said. I'm starting to get a little crush on him.

"Ok" I fell asleep after.

A long ass time later

"Vivian sweetie wake up" Sebastian said getting me up.

"Are we there yet?" I asked groggy.

"Yeah. Cmon we have to go" he said taking my hand. I grabbed my bags and we headed to the hotel to get ready. Chris and Tom are sharing a hotel room then Sebastian and I are sharing a room.

"After we're going out with the whole cast for dinner" he said.

"Thanks for making me more nervous" I said with a giggle.

"Anytime!" He said back. I was finally ready

^^ that outfit with white heels and my hair curled and some makeup. I walked out of the bathroom.

"Damn looking hawt" Sebastian said making me laugh.

"Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded and he took my hand. Premiere is tomorrow there's just interviews today and stuff. We got out of the car at the place and there were fans and everything waiting outside. They were cheering once they saw Sebastian. He grabbed my hand and led me inside.

"So Vivian I might have to kiss you a couple times. You've gotta pretend your my girlfriend." he said to me.

"That's fine with me" I said to him. I saw a couple people and was in aw until I heard the announcement. The whole thing was on a stage so I stood back where you walk out from.

"Cast of infinity war please report to the stage" the announcement said.

"Good luck" I said hugging him. He walked out and they started.  A couple actors answered questions and then it came to Sebastian.

Interviewer: So Sebastian back stage I saw a beautiful woman with you. What is her name?

Sebastian: *looks at me* oh uh her name is Vivian.

Interviewer: why don't we bring her out here! He said and everyone started clapping even the cast.i started freaking out and I walked the other way but like security or something pushed me out on stage. I freaked out a bit then walked over to Sebastian.

Interviewer: So Vivian tell us about yourself.

Me: oh no I don't wanna intrude... I said. I was in front of a big crowd and the whole entire cast so I was kinda panicking.

Interviewer: Oh please your not. So tell us a bit about yourself

Me:*sighing* well my names Vivian uh I'm a model. I'm from California.

Interviewer: So What does your dad do for a living. Or your brother?
I gave Sebastian a weird look.

Me: Well uh my dads a really famous YouTuber.

Interviewer: What's his name sweetie?

Me: Colby Brock.        There were a bunch of people cheering.

Interviewer: Are you gonna have children?

Me: oh uh I already have a son.  I cannnot believe this interviewer. I thought to myself. He's sexist and there's no questions about the movie.

Interviewer: How do you function on days when you have your period and your modeling?

Me: I'm sorry excuse me? I said shocked.

Interviewer: How do you function on days when you have your period and your modeling? He repeated. I've had enough.

Me: *whispering to Sebastian* Can I go now please?

Sebastian: *whispering back* Yeah Sweetie I'm sorry.

Me being a boss ass bitch: Thank you for interviewing me with those sexist questions. I think I'm gonna go now... I said and walked back off stage. I went into the room with a tv so I could watch the rest. I was so mad. They finished the panel and I just laid on my back on the couch staring at the ceiling.

Sebastian's POV
We finished the thing and walked off stage. All of us The cast, just stood there for a minute.

"I cannot believe they asked those questions to Vivian. I feel so bad" Chris P said

"Yeah I'm gonna go find her we will meet you all at the restaurant" I said and walked away. I looked everywhere till I got to the room. I opened the door and saw her laying there. Damn she's beautiful. I went over to her and crouched in front of her. She sat up and looked at me.

"Vivian I'm sorry" I said to her.

"No it's my fault. I should never of gone on stage when I'm not even in the movie." She said.

"Babe you didn't do anything"

"Yes I did I ruined it and everyone p-" I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed back.

Vivians POV
Oh my fucking god he's kissing me. I kissed back and put my arms around his neck. We pulled away just for some air.

"Woah" I said and smiled

"Come on... let's go to the restaurant." He said. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. We walked out of the place and got into the car going to the restaurant. I got out of the car once we arrived and I sighed.

"Do I have too?" I asked.

"Yes" he said. He lift me over his shoulder and I squealed. He walked in still holding me and I kept hitting his back. We were in the restaurant and I was hella embarrassed. Luckily it was us and the cast in there.

"Put me down!" I squealed

"No can do beautiful" he said. He walked over to everyone. He put me down on the chair next to Chris and him.

"I hate you" I said to him.

"No you don't" he said and kissed my cheek causing me to blush.

"Now I hate you even more" I said to him.

"No you love me" he said whispering to me.

"Everyone this is Vivian. Vivian this is everyone" Sebastian said.

"It's so nice to meet you all when 1, I'm not drunk 2, when I'm not crashing your interview" I said giggling. Everyone said hi. The waitress came over and everyone ordered there drinks and it came to me.

"I'll have an iced tea please" I said

"Alrighty coming right up" she said and glared at me. I didn't care after the day I've had.

"So Viv hows your son?" Chris asked.

"Chris you live with me." I said and everyone laughed. My phone started ringing and it was my manager. I auditioned for a role in a movie awhile ago and just didn't tell anyone.

"Uh I'm sorry I'll be right back I have to take this" I got up and walked outside.

Manager: Vivian hey.

Me: What's up?

Manager: Congratulations you got the part!

Me: wow uh thank you! I'm in Tokyo right now with some people.

Manager: I'll leave you to it. Once you get back let's meet up.

Me: Alright thank you!
End call.
I was smiling so big I probably looked so crazy. I walked back into the restaurant and sat down still smiling.

"Sebastian I got a role as the main character in a movie" I whispered to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Congratulations" he said and high five me. I went back to what I was doing.

"So Viv What's your sons name and how old is he?" Anthony asked

"His name is Grey and he's 6 months old" I said. Sebastian gave me a weird look. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"It would be weird if I said his name was Sebastian and grey is his middle name so" I said to him. He made a oh face. I got asked a couple more questions and then our food came. We ate then went back to our hotel room.

"Well that was fun" I said to Sebastian walking into our room. There was only one bed so me and him were gonna share a bed.

"It was" I said. He pulled me closer to him and smiled and kissed me.

"Vivian Brock will you be my girlfriend. Real girlfriend not fake one" he asked me. I smiled and kissed him.

"Yes" I said in between kisses.

"I should uh get to bed it's late and tomorrow is a busy day" I said walking into the bathroom to change. I walk out got in bed and instantly fell asleep.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.9K 90 21
⚠️TW: violence,mature content and strong language ⚠️ You are in a toxic and abusive relationship for a long time ,you decided that you had enough so...
161K 2.5K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."
233K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)
15.1K 368 28
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑲 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── "i'm haunted by the ghost of you." published; august 22nd 2019 c...