The Donatello Twins (Book two...

By mizzmartinez

(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you... More

A New boss
Racing
House party
Not An Update
Got a problem??
San Francisco
Cao Clan
Day with Enzo
Clubbing
Followed
What a joke
Breakfast ;)
Surprise
Dont get it twisted
Changes
Not an update
Beach day
Her hubby
You Changed
My outlet
A Gangster
Helping me forget
Unpaid debt
Add me!! (Not an update)
The docks
A team
Bella's past
Flashback
Birthday party
Not An Update!! Please Read!!!
That all you got?!
Putting an end to it all
Finally free to be happy
At last
Trouble
Going home
Messed with the devil
Hail Mary
Getting info
Dealing with it

Angelo

15.7K 524 98
By mizzmartinez

^^This is the guard Bella hooked up with^^

ONE DAY AGO

Niko's POV

I was in my office trying to deal with the Cao bullshit when the front gate called me saying Holly was trying to get through. They know exactly who she is.

She was my woman at one point but she broke my heart by running off with my best friend. I was torn up about it for a while but I was young.

I really loved her at one point but she fucked it all up.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to let her in but the curiosity got the best of me so I let her through. My heart was actually beating fast when I saw her car drive up to the house.

She was let into the house and was told to come to my office. When she walked in I wanted to hug her. But I also wanted to yell at her for breaking my heart.

As soon as she saw me she started to cry and apologize for running off with my friend. She went on about how it was a mistake and that he started to hit her so she ran and had nowhere to go but here.

I did feel a bit bad but at the same time she made her bed and now she can lay in it.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. It was just instinct to comfort her. She kind of lived a fucked up life and I was her confidant.

"You need to rest" I told her.
She shook her head yes agreeing so I took her to my room. Before I could close the door all the way she crashed her lips onto mine and I kissed back.

I couldn't stop the kiss because I did miss her. But in the back of my mind I couldn't stop thinking about Isabella.... just as she went through my mind I saw her at my door.

When she saw me look at her she walked out and left to her room. I could hear her laughing down the hall. Fuck.

"I have to go talk to her Holl" I said.
"Why?" She questioned with attitude
"Don't fucking worry about it. Now sit!" I yelled at her. It pissed me off that I might have just fucked up what I had with Bella for a whore that left me for my friend. I just had to fucking let her in my house. Fuckkkkk.

When I went to Bella's room she was still laughing. I tried to talk to her and explain but she cut me off and pretty much told me what we had was nothing. It pissed me off beyond belief.

   I was mad so I went back to my room and fucked Holly. It was stupid of me but I did it.

   A few hours later I was passed out when I got a call from the front gate.
   "Your sister and Isabella left hours ago and haven't gotten back." One of the guards said.
   "Fuck. Call me when they get back."
   "Yes sir."

Many hours later.

   I was pacing my room and Holly was watching me.
  "Savannah is going to be fine. Just come back to bed." She rolled her eyes.
   "It's not just her!"
   "That whore. Really?"
   "Shut the fuck up Holly! This doesn't concern you!" I boomed.

   Then I got a call from the front gates.
   "They're back sir, with Luca. And it's not a pretty sight.."
    "What the fuck do you mean??"
    "They're full of blood."

   I growled and threw my phone breaking it. Holly screamed and ducked as if I threw it at the dramatic bitch. Fuck I can't believe she was even in my bed. I forgot how much I actually hate her. I'm so stupid.

   I had already informed Enzo on the fact that our sister and Bella had snuck out so he was waiting up with me as well. I ran down the hall and banged on Enzo's door. I would have called but I broke my fucking phone.
   "They're back!!" I yelled outside his door.

   We ran downstairs and stood at the bottom of the steps. Of fucking course dumb bitch Holly followed me and was in nothing but my shirt. I knew she did it on purpose to piss Bella off.

   When the three came in it was hell. The girls were full of blood and Luca had a smirk on his face. Holly screamed when she saw the girls covered and I told the bitch to go to my room. Sav had to open her mouth too with threats. Although I did think it was hilarious I didn't have time for it.

   It was just a fucking whole ordeal when those three came home. When Bella told me they were out taking care of the Cao business I was a bit turned on as well as mad. No one goes behind my back and does shit without my ok.

Bella eventually went upstairs but a few minutes after she went up we heard a scream. We all ran up and saw Holly holding her nose crying on the floor. Bella still had her fist balled up.

I ran to Holly and picks her up yelling at Bella. This fucking girl was outta her mind. Bella told Holly something about how I was just a fuck and didn't mean shit. So I knew Holly said something to deserve the broken nose she got.

I have to get rid of Holly before Bella kills her.

Isabella's POV

The morning after hooking up with the guard.

When I woke up I looked over and saw the handsome guard by my side. I just have to say he was fucking sexy. I could get use to seeing him in my bed.

He stirred awake and shot me his beautiful smile.
"Morning." He smiled
"Good morning." I smiled back.
"You know Niko's gunna kill me right?"
"No he won't. Because I'll be protecting you from him. Your with me now." I got up and was still naked. I walked to my closet and threw on a maroon tube top with matching shorts.

"Fuck." Mr. guard said while getting dressed.
"Thanks umm..." I didn't know his name.
"Angelo." He chuckled.
"I knew that." I giggled. I definitely didn't know that.
"I'll walk downstairs with you. Are you working today?"
"Yea. I have just enough time to get home to shower and change."
"Next time bring extra clothes and you can showered here with me." I said walking seductively up to him.
"Yea?" He asked.
"Yea." I was right up on him. I planted a kiss on his lips and he kissed back. "I want to get to know you." I added
"Alright. I have tomorrow off. You wanna do something with me?"
"Yes. I'd love to"

I got Angelo's number then walked him to the front door. We got to the door and he opened it. Before he walked out he turned to me and I got on my tip toes to kiss him. (He's much taller than me)
"Bye amore." He said lightly gripping my chin with his hand.
"Bye." I winked and blushed.

He walked out and closed the door behind him. I was actually blushing. I swear he was supposed to be a fuck but damn that guy is smooth.

I had to snap out of the feels because I can't fall for that shit anymore. I looked up towards the top of the stairs and Niko was there with his arms crossed over his chest staring down at me with a mean ass face on. Ha oh well.

Fuck him and his little slut Holly.

Niko is about to be a madddd asss mofo! Lol stay tuned! Thanks for reading my loves. Please comment and vote muahhh love u all.
XoXo
(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
104K 3.6K 72
Rebecca Downhill (Becca) has known nothing in her life but a strict father who is involved in businesses with the Italian mafia in NY, an absent moth...
6.9K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...