He's Mine...I Think. {Namjoon...

By ArtsyGrace101

Namjoon and Noir go to the same school. He's...perfect. So what's the problem? She's too shy to ever make a m... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
Part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22

part 11

237 13 1
By ArtsyGrace101

Contracentitititive.
Noun.
Mia's way of contraceptive.

I groaned as I rolled over onto my side, then blinked and went to check my phone. I furrowed my brows in confusion upon realizing both
1) I couldn't find my phone and
2) this was NOT my bed.
I sat up quickly, then hesitated before doing anything else as the blood rushed to my head. I looked around and my hands went to my mouth as I gasped.
Holy Fadoodle cake I just slept with KIM NAMJOON.
I turned my head slowly to look next to me. His figure was slowly moving up and down as he breathed. I bit my lip to keep from reaching out and embracing him. I shook my head to snap out of it and took on a determined mood.
Ok. I am going to s l o w l y make my way off the bed...
I slowly inched towards the side of the bed, moving the blanket aside and setting one foot on the floor. I winced as the bed creaked, and he stirred next to me. I quickly threw myself off the bed, ducking behind the side of it to hide. I heard the bed creak again as he sat up and looked around. I bit my lip, hoping he couldn't hear my heart racing.
Holy moley
Holy moley
Holy MOLE
I yelled in my head, and felt my face flush as I watched him walk by in his boxers.
I need to get out of here....now
Sjdhf b djsodbdndksidbdh!
I felt my brain spasm as I watched Namjoon shrug through his floor length mirror, then pull off his boxers to change.
DOSHDKCHSJDODBSJSODNDHEJDNCHSKDMDVSJDLSHSHZIXBXNFNFBFHSKSMJKIK!!!
MIA SAVE ME
I prayed silently and turned away, hiding my face in my hands.
"Contraceptive?" I jumped three feet in the air as Namjoon seemed to appear right next to me, crouching and holding a pill and a glass of water. He chuckled softly and I blushed, taking the pill and water from him.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."
"Of course you didn't. I am hiding from you right now after all..." I mumbled, swallowing the pill without the water but taking a sip anyways.
"What was that?" He asked, tilting his head. I shook my head.
"N-nothing." I answered, and he stood up, sighing.
"Right. Well, I'll be downstairs making breakfast. You change." He said, holding out a hand to help me up. I took it and nodded shyly, remembering I'm in my bra and underwear. He winked ad smiled at me before leaving the room. I looked around, searching for my clothes. I finally found them tossed around the room, and winced as I held up my torn apart shorts.
Oh good lord above..
________________________________
Hoi! Sorry it's so short.

Rn I'm working on another story, and I'm just putting it here so I have it somewhere. You guys should go check it out. It's quote interesting.

I promise.

Baii!
Your annoying author,
ArtsyGrace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 20.4K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
305K 10.3K 36
Kim Namjoon, is a teacher at your school, and of course, you just happen to be his little sister. When Park Jimin, the school playboy is failing the...
360K 14.1K 20
Y/n and Namjoon have been best friends since the 6th grade. Only problem being that Namjoon is in love with y/n and can't do anything about it becau...