Johnson

By Whynotagain

Jack Johnson is possibly the most average, unsexy, unexciting alpha to ever walk the planet- according to him... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

Epilogue

13.4K 561 67
By Whynotagain

Parking up outside the imposingly grey building, Jack jumped out of his car and rushed towards the entrance, ignoring the few bystanders that regarded him in interest once they caught wind of his impatient scent.

He grunted into the phone that was next to his ear, antsy to end the call. "Listen, I've got to go. I'll call you later."

The alpha on the other end of the line sounded unimpressed as usual. 

"Don't bother. I'll see you when you get back. Hopefully by then you would have knotted out enough aggression to actually hold a proper conversation."

"Ha, ha." Jack deadpanned. "You're so incredibly funny, Eliot."

"Actually, I take it back." Eliot said. "Just tell your mate she needs to pull out the stick that lodged itself up your arse."

Jack hung up.

Shoving his phone into his pocket and smoothing out his hair, he followed the familiar path up the stairs of the building and through the winding hallway until he reached the room he was looking for.

The air was dense with a combination of scents, some of which Jack didn't recognise- scents from people which he had never met and foods he had never eaten. 

There were also some Jack did recognise even though he wished that he didn't.

So many people passed through the building; alphas, betas and omegas from different cultures and walks of life: people who didn't wash their hands after they used the bathroom, people who dabbled in recreational drugs, people with so many different fluctuating emotions and hormone levels that it had Jack wondering who on earth willingly chose to live in dorms.

He knocked on the dorm room door, tapping his foot against the floor until the door cracked open and a head popped out.

"Oh, hello there."

Jack's face darkened and his hands twitched at his side however he managed to school his tone into something polite. "Hello, Neema."

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

Jack took a step forward, eyes flashing. The politeness didn't last too long.

"Are you letting me in or what?"

"Ooh, somebody's feeling a little bite-y." Neema puckered her lips, flicking her black fringe from her eyes. "Does somebody need a kissy-wissy?"

Jack snarled at the beta.

There was commotion from behind the door and then Neema was being yanked backwards, her face a picture of surprise as she was pulled from her position.

"Leave my poor mate alone." Summer glanced up at Jack, licking her lips. "We haven't seen each other in a while. You know it gets."

"Can't a girl have some fun?" Neema scoffed fondly, pulling at Summer's arm until the girl let go of her. "It's the same damn thing every time he visits."

Neema's words went unacknowledged as Summer pounced on Jack, winding her arms around his neck as his tongue slid into her mouth. 

He pushed her against the door, hands coming to prop under her thighs so that she could loop her foot around the back of his leg. Summer made a sound and pressed herself closer, holding him like she thought she could merge into his body. 

They kissed until the irritation of being apart from each other faded away and was replaced with vibrant longing.

Jack moved so that he could mouth at the mark on her neck. It buzzed under his tongue, coursing with mate energy.

"Barf."

Neema pretended to vomit until the two of them pulled apart. She barely waited until their limbs untangled before grabbing Summer's arm and dragging her until the three of them were by the sofa.

"Right." She slapped her hands on her knees. "Now that Jack's finally here, we can start the movie."

She fiddled with the DVD player, pressing buttons until the opening credits of some action film flicked on to the TV screen.

Jack looked at Summer, using his eyes to silently plead with her until she caught on to what he was trying to convey.

He usually didn't have a problem in hanging out with both Summer and her roommate, as per the norm, but considering the fact that he hadn't seen his mate for a month now, he was really dying for some alone time with her.

He wanted to tell her about his new job promotion, about the fact that he'd finally convinced her father to hand over the rest of her possessions and even about the fact that he had gone and splurged on that expensive kettle she commented on when watching television one time.

He wanted to kneel between her legs and peer up from under his eyelids as her lips parted, and nostrils flared, and head fell back against the back of the chair.

He wanted to try and knot the stupid birth suppressant, that he'd not even known she'd been taking for heat regulation purposes until after she told him, out of her system. Unfortunately he wouldn't be able to get her pregnant until the suppressant had run its course, but that wouldn't stop him from trying anyway.

And taking good pleasure in doing so too.

"Neeeema..." Summer drawled, her expression a picture of innocence as she turned to face her friend.

Neema wasn't falling for it. 

"Whatever it is, absolutely not."

Summer pouted, "fine. I just thought you'd want to know that Danny moved into the dorm across the road. I think he was looking for you this morning."

"You're not getting rid of me that easily, Summer." Her roommate stuck her tongue out and made herself even more comfortable on the sofa. "Danny knows where we live. If he wants to see me, he can come and watch this movie with us."

Summer huffed, put out by the beta's response.

"Okay," she tried for a different angle. "Well, do you fancy going out and getting popcorn before the film starts?"

"No, I'm okay." Neema said. "Shop's probably shut anyway."

Jack narrowed his eyes at the girl and suddenly spoke up, emboldened by the feeling of his beast so close to the surface of his skin. "Neema. I'm five minutes away from knotting my mate on this sofa, it's your decision whether you move out of the way or not."

In any other circumstance, he would have been mortified by the words coming out of his mouth, but considering the fact that he was touch starved and increasingly horny, he couldn't find it in him to care too much.

The mating bond spiked with emotion and Summer buried her head in her hands. "Wow, Jack." She didn't sound like she was too opposed to the notion though.

Neema scrambled to her feet, a look of alarm on her face as she looked between the two.

"Ugh, yuck." She squeaked shrilly, backing toward the door with her hands up. "Fine. I'll make myself scarce for an hour. Please... Just don't use the sofa, I beg you."

"No promises." Jack's unwavering eyes were locked upon his mate, observing her like she was the prey he was preparing to hunt.

"Oh my God." Neema made a hasty escape, the sound of her feet heavy against the wooden floor.

As soon as the door clicked shut behind her, leaving the two mates alone with each other, Jack kicked into full alpha mode, giving free-reign to instinct. 

Skin flushing with anticipation, he stood in front of Summer, teeth glinting in the dim light as he opened him mouth to growl at her. 

His eyes trailed down the length of her form, taking in the blonde hair that had grown to the top of her breasts, the hands that smoothed over the expanse of her strappy t-shirt- nails painted blood red, and the toes that curled against the floorboards.

She was every bit his personal aphrodisiac.

"Stand up."

She reacted to the order immediately, standing up from the chair to face him. Her chest rose and fell with every breath, body expectant.

His omega.

His mate.

His love.

His hands reached for his belt buckle.

"Take off your clothes and lay down on that chair."

Two fingers coming to loop around her skirt waistband, Summer let out a burst of omegaen delight through her scent, smelling like trust, love, adoration.

"Yes, alpha."

---

The End.

We have reached the end of Johnson (the story in which I took seemingly ages to finish because I had no plan lol). Hooray!

At one stage I thought I wasn't going to finish this story, so I'm glad that I actually completed it. You've been very patient with me (and Jack).

Thanks to everyone who read, commented, voted, and all that wonderful stuff.

Onward we go,

Jade X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 24 31
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...
519K 15.1K 28
Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson. The daughter of the most feared alpha of all packs. Her father owned more then millions of wolves in his pack. His pack...
980K 22.8K 30
Elenor was the beta's daughter until her pack got killed by roughs. After that her and her best friend,Jem, ran after seeing their parents get killed...
63.8K 1.4K 22
In a world where every werewolf is looking for their mate and every relationship is kink related Janine Midnight, Alpha of the Midnight Pack. She's...