talk fast // calum hood

By kristxn

won't last, I'm okay with that // burn, crash, romance -basically a Calum fluff book with occasional smut and... More

Playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
10
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Authors note

13

7.8K 116 21
By kristxn

Teagans pov

I woke to something ringing loudly, my heart racing because it startled me. I fumble in the darkness, trying to reach my phone which I figured was ringing. I didn't remember leaving my ringer on, but since I had been laying in an odd position I don't think I had meant to fall asleep yet.

I squinted at the bright name flashing on the screen, I had to make a quick decision as it wasn't going to ring much longer.

I silently cursed myself as I slid it over and put it up to my ear.

"Calum?" I question, not caring that my voice was deeper from being tired.

"Can you open your back door?" He slurred, his voice deep and raspy. I figured he was drunk, and it was three am. It had been two days since I had told him to get out.

"It's late, why aren't you at home?" I ask, sitting up in bed.

"We went out, but I didn't want to go home. So I came here. I just wanted to say I'm sorry." His voice cracked and I wondered if he was crying, or if he had been.

I was silent for a few moments before I heard him sigh. Then, it sounded like he knocked the table on the back porch over. I heard it through the phone and faintly through the house.

"Damn it, I might've broken the table. Are you coming to open the door?" He grumbled, his words still slurring slightly.

"I guess."

I hung up my phone, setting it on my nightstand and throwing the covers off me. I swung my legs to the edge of the bed and stood up, stretching a little. I had on Adidas shorts that barely passed for shorts, but since I only wore them to bed I didn't mind. I thought about changing quickly, but I heard knocking on the back door and decided I better get down there before he woke my parents up.

Absentmindedly I slipped my feet into my house shoes and started down the stairs. The porch light was on since it detected Calums movement. A shadow of his tall frame was cast on the blinds. I quietly unlocked the door and opened it.

Calums face lit up when he saw me, and he smiled widely. "Teagan! I missed you!!"

He fell into me with a hug, and I immediately shushed him. "Hey Cal. Listen, no talking until we get upstairs to my room."

He placed one finger over his lips and nodded his head. I took his hand and led him to the stairs, he was leaning a majority of his weight on me so it made it more difficult than it should've been. Calums eyes were darting around like he was on a secret spy mission.

Once the hard part was done (the stairs), Calum opened my door and immediately fell onto my bed. I shut the door quietly behind me, staying over by the door to look at him.

He had on black jeans with a pair of old skool vans and his baby doll style t-shirt was tucked into his pants. It was different than seeing him in a swimsuit or gym shorts every day. "Are you gonna stand over there the whole time? Why'd I come over then?"

I snapped back to reality when I heard his voice. I slipped off my house shoes and he did the same for his shoes before he crawled further up on my bed. "I don't know why you came here, Calum."

He sat up against the headboard and motioned for me to come closer, so I crawled in next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Calum let out a sigh before he spoke again. "I thought about what you said."

My nerves began to creep back in, which part was he talking about?

"I said a lot of things, care to specify?" I leaned my head backward, looking up at the ceiling.

He giggles,"Who the hell says specify?"

Then I'm reminded that he's drunk. I couldn't decide if I was supposed to take this conversation seriously or not. I shook my head and motioned my hand at him so he would continue.

"The part about worrying what I'm going to do if I get drunk. I know it a little soon to say, but fuck it. If this goes somewhere, and I'm hoping it does, I don't want you to have to feel like that's something you need to worry about. I swear, I'm not usually that person. I should've been more responsible."

My head snapped to look at him, and my eyes were wide. He wanted this to go somewhere just like I did, and it made me feel a little less crazy.

"Is that why you came here?" I finally asked, he hadn't been looking at me but now he was.

"Yeah, I guess. I wanted to see you, and I knew I had to stop drinking before I got to a certain point." Calum slumps his shoulders, pulling the comforter up over his legs. "Can I stay?"

I nodded,"I think if you took off your jeans you might be more comfortable."

A smirk spread across his face, "Are you sure you're not just trying to see me naked?"

His giggly mood was back and I laughed with him.

"Oh, I've seen it, not too impressed." I rolled my eyes and flicked my wrist.

His jaw dropped, and he narrowed his eyes at me. "That's not what it sounds like when we're fucking."

A blush crept to my cheeks and I turned my head away from him so he couldn't see. I heard him chuckle to himself as he stood and tried to push his jeans down his legs. "Shit, I can't even stand up."

"I'm not helping you after what you just said." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hey, you're the one who insulted my body first." Cal sits down on the edge of the bed so he could continue to get his jeans off. He looked back at me with a big grin on his face.

"I didn't mean it," I muttered, trying to say it quietly but I knew he heard.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" He finally kicked off his pants, scooting over to me. He grabbed my chin and turned my head to look at him.

When I didn't respond he got a little closer, I could feel his breath fanning over my neck. "Did you say you like my body?"

I immediately shook my head, blushing furiously now. "No Calum, I didn't."

"But you're thinking it. I know it."

Calum backed away from me, sitting on his knees as he grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

It revealed his toned stomach and more of his tattoos. "Especially now."

"Shut up, oh my gosh. It's almost four, can we go to sleep?" I covered my face in embarrassment. Who wouldn't think his body was nice?

"Fine by me, I'm exhausted." Calum crawled back towards me so he could slip into the covers near me. I rolled over so we were more centered in the bed.

we settled down, Calums arms snaking around me as I leaned my head into his chest. For some reason, I always preferred this to spooning.

Calum was already looking at me by the time I met his eyes.

"What are you thinking, Cal?" I ask quietly, my fingertips tracing his tattoos down his arms.

"That I really like those shorts you have on." I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he spoke. It seemed to mix well with the cigarette smoke I smelled on his clothes. I had never actually seen him smoke, but I guess I wouldn't mind if he did.

I wasn't too surprised by his comment, but I was surprised when he pressed his lips gently to my forehead.

"They'll just have to come off in the morning."

I tilted my head to look up at him, our lips brushing because of how close we were.

"Hmm, if that's what you think." I murmured against his lips. I pressed mine into his, kissing him softly. He immediately kissed me back, both of us closing our eyes.

I thought about the way this felt. I liked the way his arms fit around me, pulling me close to him. His hands roamed up and down my thighs softly, it wasn't sexual like it usually was. I pulled away just a little bit, but we were still close enough for our breath to mix with each other.

"Thank you for letting me in, I don't know if I would've if I were you," He mumbled, relaxing his head against the pillow.

I shrugged, I didn't mind. I liked the warmth Calum brought with him.

It wasn't long until Calum was asleep, snoring softly next to me. I wondered what my parents would think in the morning. I wasn't usually awake when they left so I wasn't sure if they ever came in here. I guess they'd just have to deal with it, I couldn't have left him out there by himself. Then I was thinking about if he had driven himself here in his state, I sure hoped not. Maybe someone dropped him off.

My phone buzzed yet again on the nightstand. I quickly reached over to look at it, it was an Instagram notification.

lukehemmings: hey is cal with u?

teagantidwell: ya he's asleep tho

lukehemmings: that's fine we just all got home and wanted to make sure we knew where he was

teagantidwell: he's safe :)

lukehemmings: are u still mad at him?

teagantidwell: I don't know, I guess ill have to wait till the morning to know what he remembers of our conversation

lukehemmings: he's been really upset with himself, just so u know

teagantidwell: thanks luke, and also next time u wanna reach me u can just text me. here's my number 5*********

lukehemmings: will do, goodnight Teagan

I didn't reply after that. I knew he was telling me Cal had been upset with himself to get me to forgive him sooner, like the fact that he's upset means he's actually sorry. I didn't not believe Luke, I just wanted to hear it from Calum when he wasn't drunk.

I set my phone back down on the nightstand and rolled over to face Calum again. He immediately pulled me closer to him, it was as if he could feel my mind start to crank up and spin a million thoughts.

Even though he was taller than me, he scooted himself down and nuzzled his head into my neck. I felt him press a soft kiss to my skin and I suddenly felt more relaxed. His left arm was wrapped around my torso to hold me against him. I sighed, feeling content and happy. I liked being in Calum's presence even if I might still be a little mad.

I turned my head slightly so I could kiss his forehead before I finally closed my eyes to go to sleep.

+++++

I can't tell if this is moving too fast, what do yall think?

I'm thinking about changing the Wednesday updates to Tuesday or Thursday? I only have classes Mon-We'd-Friday so it kinda makes sense for me to move it to a day I won't have classes. Even Friday's would work better because I only have classes until noon. Let me know what days you guys think!

I love you all!! thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1K 18
A broken promise, can lead to a broken heart. A Calum Hood Fanfiction
42.5K 1.2K 35
SEQUEL TO BROKEN Every time life seems to be going well something has to interrupt the fun, and this time hell is speeding towards Calum and Maddie l...
898 63 31
Just read this book if you love 5sos and there music Please, please,please
108K 3.5K 15
When a girl who doesn't believe in love and a boy who wants to fall in love, meet.