My Best Friend, Liam Payne (O...

Da EvilElmoRocks

Normal is boring. Life is NOT normal for Lilly. Especially when One Direction are your friends. Lilly and Lia... Altro

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

403 4 9
Da EvilElmoRocks

                                              Today is my b-day. So I felt generous and updated :) enjoy

~Nialls P.O.V~

"HE RAPED YOU? THAT SON-OF-A-"

"Wait Niall, thats not all.....i'm pregnant"

Those words hit me. Hard.

The girl that I've had a crush on since the second I layed eyes on her was pregnant. With a rapists baby. How messed up was that?

"Your w-what?" I asked tears coming to my eyes, as I already knew the answer.

"I'm pregnant" She said again breaking down into hysterical tears.

I pulled her in for a hug. No wonder she was acting so strange. She dosen't deserve this! That asshole should pay. I can't stand sick people like that.

Why?

Why?

Why? Why did this happen to Lilly?

She dosen't deserve this. Actually all the girls this happens to don't deserve this!

"Lilly" I said pulling away from the hug and looking her in the eyes "You HAVE to tell the other lads. This is too big a secret. How will Liam feel?"

"What do you mean 'How will Liam feel'?" She asked bitterly

"But he's your best friend. What about the other guys?" I asked

She sighed as she looked at the ground.

"Niall...what am I going to do?" She asked sounding worried

"The right thing" I half smiled. Inside I felt like shit.

"I mean about this" She said pointing to her stomach

I gulped "Well, its a matter of whether or not you want to keep the baby..."

"I can't get an abortion, I just....I-I-I c-can't. I can't live with the fact that I killed a baby. I can't give it away to adoption, how would you feel if your mom gave you away?"

"So your going to keep it?" I whispered.

After a long pause she replied with no.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know...I'm 18, This is too much" She said wiping down the reapeted tears coming down her face.

"You know what you have to do" I said standing up, and helping her up as well.

"Go tell Liam?" She asked. I nodded.

"Will you come with me?" She asked again looking deep into my eyes

"Of course, Lilly" I said walking her towards my car.

She smiled "You know I can always count on you"

"Thats what best friends are for, right?" I lied. I wanted to be so much more.

*****************************************************

                                          ~Lilly's P.OV~

I knew telling Niall was the right thing.

Now I just have 4 others to get through with.

Niall, he just understands. I feel more connected to him.

The whole drive to Liam's flat, Niall kept annoying me, making sure I was alright and comfortable and all that suff. I guess because of this baby he wants me to feel....I don't know.....Less like crap.

I went to the box in between me and Niall to grab a dounut. Apparently Niall had the same idea and our hands touched. As weird as it sounds for a girl who claims to be 100% in love with her boyfriend (even though I didn't tell him about 'The Issue' yet) , I felt all tingly inside, and blushed, which of course I realized my actions and quickly pulled back my hand. I looked over at Niall and saw a slight blush on his cheeks.

Does he like me?

Thats the question that played throughout my mind the whole car ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here" Niall announced as he parked in a parking spot.

I gotta admit that sudden noise kinda scared me in the heavy silence.

I unbuckled my seatbelt

"Thanks Nialler" I said leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek. At least, I meant to.

Instead he accidentally moved his head and I kissed his lips.

Uh-oh

I leaned back in my seat and felt all the blood rush to my cheeks. My cheeks were probably a deep, dark red shade.

"I'm sorry" I muttered as I opened the door

"Don't be" I heard Niall say under his breath, which he probably meant for me NOT to hear.

I blushed, obviously, and used my hair to cover my face.

Best part of having Velvet Red hair :P

I walked up to Liam's door, and after a few minutes, did not expect who answered to answer.

"Who are you?" A tanned, curly-haired girl like me, answered

"I'm Lilly....Is Liam their, or should I just go..." I said motioning my body the other way

Her face instantly brightened up 

"Oh, ohhh, your Lilly? Liam talks about you ALL the time. I'm Danielle, by the way. Liam's girlfriend. Oh, hey Niall. Guys come right in!" 

I didn't even notice Niall come behind me.

"Leeeeeeeeeyuuuuuuuum" Danielle said, as a shirtless Liam walked into the room. That used to be my nickname for him. I sighed, untill Niall tapped my shoulder

"Hm" I said

"You okay?" He asked

"Yes" I bluntly replied

"Sure?"

"Yes" I said a bit louder this time, causing him to back off.

 I get mad too easily lately. Stupid pregnancy.

"Yo, Lilly" Liam said, pulling me to his chest for a hug.

"Wassup, my brotha from anotha motha" I joked, like we used too. I didn't want him to notice my change in attitude.

"Lol." He replied

"Oh-no. You did not just say that. Liam, I think the internet is getting to ya" I said holding back a laugh.

"Oh, Liam" Niall said ruffling his hair.

"Nialler, wassup boy!" Liam said, as the two gave eachother a hug

I couldn't help but 'aww' 

 I ship Niam so hard.

"Like what you see?" Danielled asked

To be honest I didn't even notice her their. I thought she left the room already. Not trying to be ruse, but I wish it was only me and my 2 boys. But I have nothing against Dani.

"Yaaa" I said, nt even paying her any attention. I just came here to do what I have to do.

But, I'm having second thoughts..........

On cue, Niall just had to go and ruin it.

"Sooo, we actually came to stop by because Lilly here, had something to say"

Did he really think I was gonna tell my best friend like this? He's crazy!

I wanted to tell Liam in private, actually. No offence but, I don't even know Danielle. I didn't even properly meet her yet.

"Actually, I came to meet Danielle" I forced my smile as big as I could, and ignored Nialls confused stares.

"Really?" Liam asked all excited

"Yeah, You talk so highly of her, I just had to come and see her" I was lying through my teeth. Liam barley ever mentioned Danielle.

"I think my 2 favorite girls should go on a shopping trip, right?" Liam asked. He KNOWS I hate, hate, hate, clothes shopping. But apperently Danielle loves it

"We should totally do that" She squealed. Ughh. Great, she's a squealer.

"How about I drop you both off, tomorrow at 9?"

"AM!?" I yelled. I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but 9 AM!? your kidding right. Thats early. Even for a pregnant women.

But he dosen't know about that yet.....

"Okay, 11?" 

I gave him a look

He gave me a look back

"Fine" I said. Anything for the love of his life, right?

"Well, I gotta get going..." Niall said.

"Ya, me too...." 

"I'll see you tomorrow morning" Danielle smiled, grabbing me into a hug

"Okay" I fake-smiled

"Gte along, please" Liam whisper-ordered, as I gave him a hug

"Whatever"

"The last thing I need is for my 2 favorite girls, not to get along" He sighed

I rolled my eyes at this

"I'm capable" I said

"I know, its your attitude latley" He told me

I rolled my eyes again

"your eyes will fall out if you keep foing that" He smirked

"Bye" I said walking out the door

"Bye" He said, while I was opening the door to the car. I gave him a quick wave.

"What was that?" Niall asked while we drived away from the complex

"I don't know....I chickned out" I said tears coming to my eyes.

I can't tell Liam, it would break his heart

"Hey, don't cry" He said looking at me "I'm with you all the way. Remember, i'm your best friend" He said taking my hand.

 l blushed slightly, and felt that little tingle.

But latley, Niall Horan, I've been wanting to be so much more.

Continua a leggere