Lost in Histerianz

By MissCharybdis

"To save the future of your confined life or settle down, face the danger on your adventure and save someone... More

Author's Note
〚 Prologue 〛
〚 I 〛
〚 II 〛
〚 III 〛
〚 IV 〛
〚 V 〛
〚 VI 〛
〚 VII 〛
〚 VIII 〛
〚 IX 〛
〚 X 〛
〚 XI 〛
〚 XIII 〛
〚 XIV 〛
〚 XV 〛
〚 XVI 〛
〚 XVII 〛
〚 XVIII 〛

〚 XII 〛

53 9 5
By MissCharybdis

"Stop it Sora, she's harmless!" Kora moved Sora from on top of my body, pulled her sword out and helped me to stand.

She put her sword back but she didn't looked like she wasn't going to lowered her vigilance.

Still scared, I spoke behind Kora's back.
"I'm [f/n] [l/n]." my voice trembled. When with the others I haven't felt this scared but the werewolf story and wolves around us made me terrified.

"Uh, Veylno a little help here?" Kora whispered.

"You may go." Veylno appeared and spoke softly to the wolves and they bowed then ran away.

I see, ordinary animals respect guardians.

"Sorry if I scared you. I saw that you shook Kora I thought she was struggling from your grip but I was wrong." now actually she doesn't seem so bad. Her face is nice actually and her long hair swayed by the wind.

"Ah..." well, I hate chit-chat so I was going to explain the truth but welp.

"It's my fault. I told her the story of werewolves and she was scared when she heard a howl so she shook me." Kora explained.

"I understand. But, what are you guys doing here?" Sora asked while rubbing Veylno's jaw.

"Showing [y/n] the night sky."

"You guys with the others?" [Sora]

"Are you the one who got separated with Leo in the market?" I asked carefully.

"Leo told you that isn't he? And yes. I would like to meet him now."

"It's getting chilly out here. Let's go back!" we walked through the bush and went back to the campfire. Though there's no camp, they used their cloak for the bedding.

We don't see the trio, but the other are still there chatted with each other.

"Sora!!" Nova stood up and hugged Sora tightly.

"Hi, Nova! Long time no see you guys!" She ran towards them and group hugged. Then Sora pulled Kora's hand and Kora pulled my hand.

Now this is a rare warm feeling.

"So [y/n], how do you met these guys?" [Sora]

"It's a long story. But I don't mind."

I told everything about where I came from, how I got here, and I saw Sora whispered to Temi but I didn't hear anything. I hope they didn't talk something bad about me.

*Sora and Artemis' conversation*

Sora : "You sure we can trust her?"

Temi : "I asked Jilly the same question. And she answered it confidently that [y/n] belongs here with us."

Sora : "Well I hope Jilly knows what she's doing."

Temi : "But we must remain vigilant. Just in case [y/n] done something fishy."

Sora : "Indeed."

I didn't hear anything from them but I think peoples here still can't really trust me. Well actually so do I because they're not the same person I knew back in my world.

It was already night and we felt sleepy. Apollo and Kora got the turn on night watch. I was so tired and sleepy so I quickly fell asleep. I was already lost in my dream.

*The conversation you didn't hear*

-JILLY'S SHORT POV THAT NIGHT-

"She's asleep?" Arthur whispered softly.

I walked towards [y/n] and saw her peaceful sleeping face.

Actually yes, Apollo and Kora got the turn on night watch but all of us still awoke because Leo said he need to tell us something. I guess it's about [y/n].

I knew that my friend can't really trust [y/n]. I know they have been betrayed, cheated, and it's hard for them to trust new peoples.

Honestly when I first met [y/n], I didn't know her until Nova read that prophecy and I remembered. When Temi said she was from the other world, I got surprised and quickly opened my magic book.

"Are you serious she's not a spy?" Leo said with his lowered voice.

"I can't really tell if she isn't. She got a good act." Kiro agreed.

"Why you're so fond of her, Jill?" Apollo asked me. Ugh Apollo it was foretold that she is the one! I was going to said that but Temi spoke.

"Yea. Everytime we doubt [y/n], you always defend her."

"And said that she belongs with us." Amethyst continued Tem's words.

"Uaaaarrrrrgggh... Okay, okay chill. I think it's time for you to know the truth."

"Tell us! I like [y/n], but I don't know why you guys can't really trust her?" Nova pointed at [y/n] then pointed to all of us.

"You really think we can trust stranger easily?!" Kiro shouted in disagreement. Now I remembered that Kiro really hated strangers. Especially the one whose origins are unknown.

"Doesn't mean if she looked weak, she's not acting?!" Leo followed.

"They got a point." [Apollo]

"But-!" Nova was going to said something but Kiro cut her off.

"Stop being so naive, Nova! We can't really tell that she is harmless, we don't know if she's acting, so that her gang know our weaknesses and hunt us??" Kiro raised his voice to Nova.

Nova got shocked by that raised Kiro's voice and she walked away, cranked.

"Kiro!" Artemis stood up. He sighed and said sorry to Nova.

"Enough guys! It was all from the scrolls Nova founded!!" I can't help it anymore I have to tell them before they started Histerianz' 5th war. Well, with all of us, if we really fight, we can really destroy a few countries.

"Scroll?" Amethyst asked while Arthur already fell asleep.

"But the scroll only said someone from another world. It doesn't tell us anything else about the person." Temi rested her head on Kiro's shoulder. He managed to calmed himself.

"The silly thing is, the Chinese prophecy is actually my clan's prophecy! It's just a copy that is written in another language." I showed my magic book.

"And?" Nova seems like not feeling so angry anymore that she walked and sat beside me.

"And, this book tells us the concrete fact about this person! It tells that she has [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes. That really matches [y/n], right?"

"But they're some people who looked like her!" Kora finally spoke from that uh... Short war, she's only been listening.

"It was all foretold here that the would come from the Ezylryb forest. That's the forest when you first met, right?" I pointed to Temi.

"Uh, yeah." She said with a yawn.

"In short, everything [y/n] did, like how she came, how she met us, it's all here!"

"Then? You can look at the prophecy where [y/n] save the world right?" Leo rested his back on the grass.

"Damn, but it's blank." I closed the book and keep it with my magic.

"WhAtT?!" we shouted and [y/n] moved her body. But she remained asleep and we shushed each other.

"In fairytales, if there something like that, the person must find who they are and write they're own story." [Artemis]

"The story of her life..." Amethyst mumbled.

Ah Nova's already asleep on my shoulder. I asked Apollo for a help to brought her to her bedding.

"Still sure that she's dangerous? Evil? Liar?" I asked sarcastically to Kiro and Leo.

"Yes. But maybe we can change that opinion. Slowly." [Kiro]

Leo only nodded. Still laying down from earlier and hasn't really moved.

" 'kay! G'night all!" Kora whispered softly but loud enough for us to hear.

"G'night!" I replied and the last thing I saw was Kora and Apollo walked away to do their night watch.

-END OF JILLY'S POV-
*back to your POV*

The sun was shining brightly on my face. I didn't dream anything last night. And it pretty relaxing too. I looked around and I found none of them. Only a burned firewoods from last night. Wait what? They left me? With nothing? Are you serious?!

I found a sheet of leaf and it's written there, "Wait"

What am I? Lassie? And I don't even know who's the one who wrote this.

Still looking around and still I didn't see anything but trees, grass, dirt, and a nice view from the hill of a mountain.

Suddenly I heard a voice. A woman's voice. Sounded soft and oddly kinda motherly. It came from that direction, a rocky road on my left. I can't really control my mind right now that I followed the voice and walked through the road. It's hypnotizing me.

"Come... [y/n]..."
"I have been waiting for you for such a long time..."
"Follow that road..."

I kept walking on that rocky road and I didn't realize that the forest turned darker. Wait, it's still in the morning right? Then I heard the sound of a waterfall which kinda distracted me from that mysterious voice. I looked around and I realized I was inside a maybe a cave? I mean I was under the forest earlier and it was dark here until the sun ray shone through the crack above.

The voice came again. Everything felt so numb, even the waterfall sound started to fade.

"Here, [y/n]..."
"Come to me..."
"I miss you so much..."

Uh, who missed me so much? But I was still walking towards the sound and went deeper and deeper inside it.

Until it was a total pitch black and I can't see anything. But the dark situation didn't really bother me because of that hypnotizing voice. I bumped into a rough huge solid thing. I touched it and rubbed it. It felt like a stone.

"Nothing will come in your way, [y/n]..."

The stone moved and it appeared that there was a passage with torches hung on it's wall.

The passage had a rough texture just like a rock and wavy floor that made me hard to walk.

"Welcome..."
"A little more [y/n]..."

Actually it was just like when I was at the underground forest, but here it was more... Eerie.

It has unique and weird animals. Animals or beasts Artemis showed was just kinda normal. But this one...

I found a large mushrooms with eyes. All the top of the mushroom fulled with million of red eyes and black pupils which is creeping me out. And squirels too just like the mushroom.

I saw everything here, and everything has eyes. More than the normal count.

Even the grass has a lot of eyes, trees, rocks. I want to scream but I can't. Want to close my eyes but helpless. I can't even control my own body. I kept walking and walking. I can't tell if it's already noon or still in the morning. After went through that passage, now this really is a large cave. The ceilings was closed and full of magic jellyfishes with a lot of eyes and it glowed. I wonder how can it live without water?

There's a small river fulled by a flowing red water. But it doesn't smell like blood, just like normal water but red colored. Oddly the fishes are okay with the water and it swam cheerfully.

"You're almost there [y/n]..."

That voice again. The creepy creatures around didn't attack me. They're just looked at me with those disgusting eyes and moved around. None have touched me though. Lucky me. I didn't know where I'm going but my body just told me to walk to that direction.

I kept walking and walking and when I realized the situation isn't that eerie and creepy as earlier. There's still a small river but in normal colour. No grass and dirt but snow beneath me.

The atmosphere started to decreased as I slowly shivered.

I really didn't know why I was brought here. I can just ran away but everytime I want to deny the voice she spoke again and I kept obeyed her commands.

I stopped when I saw a large half human statue with a large hand. It appeared only from the bald head until it's chest. On the statue's hand there are stairs to the statue's hand which has a another cave shaped some kind of a tiger or another big cat with opened mouth.

"There you are... [y/n]... Come in to the tiger's mouth... I have been waiting for you dear."

-To be Continued...

Wanna know how the situation looked like?? Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 19 17
When most Gods suddenly disappeared and gone missing, with no intimidating threats to thwart all evil, many rose to take advantage of the one-off sit...
98 24 7
Elements. They're something only 2% of the population possess. However, due to the power each element is capable of, restrictions have been put in pl...
846 229 50
'4 Tribes, 4 Times we are used, 4 times we are separated for someone's thoughts on how this should be, and you wonder- was it always like this?' Four...
1.5K 3 47
I have always been a hopeless romantic, always daydreaming of my prince charming to come, sweep me off my feet and we would ride off into the sunset...