The Pack Of Heros *Old*

Від Wolfsaga12gamer

Six ordinary people from different towns go out on a adventure to find out who they are only to not only find... Більше

Out of the Town!
Fighting Mitch!
Attacked!
Windfalls....no
Who are they!?
Werewolf!
In Past or Future!?
Another Werewolf!?
protecting him!?
Something unsuspected.
An Old Friend!
In Trouble!?
Preston!
Nether Ever Training Again!
Forbidden wolf
Nether Broken
Who Is He!?
Connor!
Preston's Raging Fires
Electrocuted!?
Great only brings Bad
The Unknown Lands
Dreams or Reality
Why now!?
Water you waiting for?
Fighting for The Rank
Losing it all
Leo?!
The Trials Begin
The Trial of Novices
The Truth?!
Fears!?
New Powers!?!?
Caught!?
Back again!?
Connor!
Freeing Preston!
Ace!
Connor is back!
The Lake?
Leon.../1K READS!
Preston's flames?!
A Broken Leader?
Saving Preston!
Their back!
A lie...
A Blast From The Past
Something Unseen?!
The Return of Fire
Fighting Back Jolon!
The Hidden Forest?!
Drowned by Love?!
The Great Lion?
Confession...
The Silent Treatment
The Ice Wolf?
Attacked!
A Fight Begins
Preston's Revenge!
Fighting Rob!?
The End Part 1
The End part 2
The End part 3
The Pack of Heroes : Final Note

Proving Myself...

124 3 23
Від Wolfsaga12gamer

(Preston's POV) *Don't worry his POV won't go. Yet.*

As Leon was pinned under me we heard a loud roar I looked up to see a gold and white dragon, growling I was about to turn into another animal to attack it until a spear was thrown at it it was falling to the grown, when the dragon dived towards Destiny making her fall back.

Leon had escaped me making me look towards the other side of the clearing, then as soon as I looked at Leon I feel a someone bite me trying to get out of the grasp I manage to be able to see the flank of the wolf, it was the black and grey wolf who had attacked me,

As the wolves grip fasten pain started getting more unbearable so letting out a painful yelp I felt weak and felt like I was going to be lifeless. I looked over to see the dragon turning into Lachlan, closing my eyes I felt weak and sleepy, the last thing I heard was Rob saying "Preston!"

I open my eyes to see a place of lava and fire 'the nether...' is all I could think about I was in the nether pushing myself into a sitting position "Well if it isn't Preston." I looked up at the sound of someones voice. "Why am I here!" I growled as the guy came up to my cage which I just realize that I am in. "You are here because we need you here." Confused I knew that I was in trouble.

(Mitch's POV)

As we walked back I could hear Rob and Lachlan talk about Preston's flashbacks until I looked up to see there standing there on a rock at the back of our camp was a ender griffin with its head raised high, the right talon raised, and his wings raised to look like he was ready for flight I let out a gasp in excitement.

"W-what is that.." I looked back at Lachlan like he was dumb, I looked back to see that the griffin had laid it's eyes on me. Standing up instead of a attack position I walk forward, that is until Vikk runs out behind the griffin holding a wooden machine- WAIT WHAT! I thought while panicking I ran forwards in between the griffin and Vikk.

"Stop!" I yell everyone froze, even the griffin as if I knew it was going to happen I ran to the side grabbed my shield and blocked a spear that was going strait at the griffin. "Mitch get away from that thing!" I stood up seeing that it was Jerome who had thrown the spear.

"He won't hurt me..." I said calmly then I feel a talon on my shoulder, I looked up to see that the griffin had put his talon on my shoulder then a voice out of no where had spoken like it was everywhere.

"Son of the powers of the end I have come to serve you"

"But be aware your quest is far from done"

 "All dimensions had been taken over and one has joined the army you seek to fight"

"For the peace only once you will get the chance to prevail and if you waste that chance"

"You all will be in your nightmares."

I listen closely and remembered the story of the six protectors.

+-+Flashback begins+-+

As my mother walked me to the library I was excited for today because the person who reads to little kids was going to tell us a old legend. "Okay everyone sit down and I will read the legend for you." I quickly ran over to my seat and sat down.

"Okay here is the legend of the six protectors"

"Once there was six protectors fire, earth, electricity, the end, water, and plants"

"All makes up the dimensions through out the land, but each power has their own path to make"

"Fire has to take over the nether and tame something that lays in wait, the earth power has to gain control of the overworld"

"The electricity must learn how to use its power to take over a beast like no other"

"While the end must tame its griffin and take over the end and take over the precious item"

"The water must tame the waves and finish a trial from the ocean, while the nature or plants must gain control of the mythical forest, and save the mythical animal that waits for them"

"All have a role to play but once they master their powers they will rise and defeat the evil that lay asleep in the lands"

"but they will only have one chance to free the land from the evil"

"If they fail the chance the land will fall into a force of evil where none can return to the light"

"The beast they fight is mighty far mightier than any other beast"

+-+Flashback ends+-+

"Do you remember young warrior?"

I feel his talons on my shoulder as I remember the story 'fire has to take over the nether.....oh no' I started to panic at the part of that Preston died so how will he take over the nether!

"Don't worry young warrior your ancestor would know what to do, why don't you?"

Looking up I remember something the nether is technically a restoration place making people come back alive. Smiling I knew what to do but first we have to go to the nether. "Guys get ready I have a plan and. It. Is. Going. To. Work" I say noticing that the griffin had took flight to the sky and was circling around the camp and the moon was in the middle of the sky.

"What do you mean Mitch what is the plan?" I looked over at Rob with a smirk "Well Rob lets just say this involves getting Preston back!" I say with confidence in my voice. I saw Rob's eyes light up, "But first we need to get stronger, that includes taming our powers ALSO we only have one chance at taking down this beast." I say warning them of what is coming up

"Lets take the chance and get Preston back!" I look over as Lachlan had his prince dragon behind him and looked like he could take down a army. "Lachlan do you know anything about electricity?" As I asked that all five of our weapons started glowing.

Looking down at my sword it was purple and blackish, Rob's bow looked was blue like an ocean, Jerome's axe was glowing brown, Vikk's sword was glowing green, and Lachlan's sword was glowing yellow, I smiled knowing what powers was who's even though it was obvious. I looked behind me at the griffin and somehow he knew what I was saying.

"As you wish Warrior"

"Hey do you know where the other's places are?" I looked at the griffin as he was about to take flight.

"Yes. But it isn't my place to tell you that it is your ancestors job."

"How will they tell us where out trials are?" I asked my griffin knowing that his answer will make no sense just like his last one.

"My answers can have sense in them and sometimes they don't but that is for wisdom."

"Have you never heard of dreams? No? Well then you should be more in check with what you know of."

Looking up at him I smiled this was the time- the time that we will take to train and Get. Preston. Back. "Lets do this" Is all I said before turning around to be met by-

+----+----To Be Continued----+----+

Don't worry I am going to do another Preston POV he won't be put out of the story he will be put into random parts but for now there will be regular parts along with the parts of the rest but he will have some of his own parts for showing his path..... Also be aware of wooden Machine Guns.....

Also if you want you can put in your own character into the story I just need to know the basic things of them like personality, if they are part mythical like werewolf, vampire, etc. or are a mythical, even their appearance because I am going to make a part on Preston soon! So yeah you can even tell me if you want another youtuber in the story.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

286 18 9
When Arela's sister goes missing, she sets out to find her. Along the way she discovers love, evil, and a prophecy that will change her life... forev...
2.1K 88 66
The second book of The Pack of Heroes but what happens to the pack and what about Preston's third wish? What does he wish for, the pack to come back...
13.8K 559 43
Herobrine is back to destroy the world with new founding hatred to make sure no one gets in his way. Six different boys developed with incredible abi...
111K 3.7K 73
The world of Acrion (Ack-ree-on) has fallen. Notch, the ruler of Minecraft, has been defeated by the one and only Herobrine. All seems lost in the wo...