Great only brings Bad

(Vikk's POV) Another different POV YAY!

As Preston, Rob, Andi, and the pup were sitting in front of Matt looking up at him while he ate his burger "You are not getting my food!" Matt said before running away with the four of them running after him.

Laughing I saw that Preston had tackled Matt and pushed him to the ground and grabbed the burger looking at the others before taking off with them behind him.

"It's funny...." Mitch said as he watched Preston who ran at a tree before jumping into it's branches making the other four run into the tree. "What is funny?" I asked while looking towards Mitch.

"When I first met Preston he saved me and then he went cold...." Mitch said while looking down until the sound of paw steps got louder soon the sound stopped and  Rob was standing in front of us.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked confused with one ear down, "Preston saved me from a guy that was trying to well. Kill me." Mitch said looking down at Rob.

"No the Preston going cold part." Rob said while looking into Mitch's eyes. "I don't know why but he did go cold ever since we left our towns and got to were we were.." Lachlan said looking straight at Mitch sadly.

Right then a flashback forced it's way into my vision.

+-+-Flashback Time!+-+-

As Me and Preston walked down the street he looked like he had something in mind. "You okay there?" I asked worried "I have to leave the town tomorrow.." He said sadly while looking down. 

Suddenly I pulled him into a hug which quickly calmed him down, "This is only a step in life Preston be safe..." I said wishing the best for him, "I will...." Preston said while looking into my eyes while I looked into his brown eyes.

"See ya around when I can at least." Preston said while turning his back and walking towards his house. 'even though he is older he is just worried....' I thought while walking into my house 'it's is his duty to bring me home when we go out to play.' I thought when I entered the kitchen.

I saw my mom still making dinner but she looked behind her to see that I was sitting on a chair sad but bored with my head on the table. "What's wrong Vikk?" She asked "Preston is moving..." I said almost ending up crying I felt her put her hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

But it was clear that nothing can stop my sadness, Preston is one of my best friends....I didn't want him to leave. "Why does he have to leave!" I said letting a silent tear fall, I looked down at the table then a feeling came to me 'I will see you again Preston....' I thought while looking up.

+-+-Flashback ends-+-+

I glanced around to notice that the others were staring at me "what..." I asked while looking over towards where Preston was still running with the sandwich. "You okay?" Mitch asked while looking at me "Yeah just a flash back of when I was a kid." I said confidently.

I saw a gleam of sympathy in Lachlan's eyes, "Any ways I was talking about why Preston went cold." Mitch said while looking back at Rob "He goes cold because some in his life is missing." I said smiling as Mitch gave me a confused stare. "me and Preston were friends back when we were little." I said a little embarrased.

"I didn't know that!" Jerome said confused but still interested in Preston's and my past, "Of course you didn't! It's not something we are willing to bring up." I said not wanting to bring up the many times that I had been bullied and that Preston had been the only one willing to protect me.

"Can you tell us one of the times at least? Rob asked while looking at me "Fine I said thinking about one of the many times."

+-+-Mini Flashback-+-+

As Me and Preston ran threw a field we ended up at one of our favorite places that we stumbled upon when Preston was trying to cheer me up from the first bullying that I had, "So what's planed for today?" I asked Preston while looking towards him.

Then suddenly Preston ran forward and turned into a wolf pup, "P-Preston!" I said a little startled "I found out that I can do this!" Preston said excited, laughing I turned into a husky pup.

"Race you to the other side Preston!" I say right before taking off with Preston gaining on me. "I am going to win!" Preston said as he passed me 'how is he so fast!' I thought confused.

I saw his red pelt flash by me and at the end of the valley we saw-

+-+-Flashback ends-+-+

Shaking my head making the horrible memory go away I noticed that Preston and the pup were laying down in the shade and Andi who was still a wolf had her head on Matt's lap while they both slept.

"What happen's next?" Mitch asked "that's for Preston to tell you if he wants not me." I said calmly knowing that it was true and if I told them then I would have told them something private that Preston might not have wanted them to know.

I walked back into the house closing the door behind me and laid down in my bed closing my eyes I wondered what would happen in the future.

(Preston's POV) Smol Pov

As I was laying down with my pup I was thinking about her name then three came to mind "Hey would you like to have a name?" I asked her "Yes!" She said excited as ever "Okay what about Magic?" I asked her.

Then fear went threw her eyes "No not that one!" she said scared from the name "Okay what about Angel?" I asked then her ears went back showing that she didn't like that name "What about Lyric?" I said but as soon as I did she started yapping and running in circles.

I then howled for her because she looked at me expectantly, I let out a happy howl instead of a normal howl, I saw the others look over at us I looked down at Lyric letting her know that she could run over and tell them the good news.

As she ran I saw that Rob had all ready walked towards us "What's going on!" he said cheerful "I have a name!" Lyric said excitedly while chasing her tail, leaving both me and Rob to laugh while she ran over towards the others to tell them the news.

"She really likes her name doesn't she?" Rob asked me while he stared into my brown eyes "yep!" I say happily that he was beside me now. "So what now we gotten this far but we don't know where to go next to finish this prophecy." Rob said while looking down.

"I don't know where we will go Rob nor how this all will turn out, but as long as we have each other we will go on." I said right before a white light surrounded Mitch but when it went away he was gone "Mitch!" Jerome yelled as I ran towards the spot where Mitch last was.

Looking back at Rob I knew that he was going to help me weather I like it or not growling I had a feeling that this involved a Trial of some sort......

Wooden Machine Guns....