Attacked!

Unknown POV

As I was flying on my Prince dragon I had recently got news of of a Wither spawning in the over world I was heading towards a town called Enderflight. I was passing a town called Fireside. As I was flying over the town a pure red arrow zoomed past my dragon I looked down and there was a person with a bow. I was skilled in flying with my dragon and elytras. I got my sword ready and a weird thing happened.

My sword was glowing yellow, as I was about to fly down a arrow with fire on it flew past and scraped my dragons neck my Prince dragon was falling to the ground. I had no experience yet with this, I was soon on the ground my sight was blurry  but soon cleared up.

A person with Brown hair and a lava patterned hoodie with a black fire symbol on it was going closer to my dragon with three arrows inready to be shot at the same time. I got up and pushed the person to the ground. I held my sword ready to attack but then i noticed that my sword was glowing and the person's bow was on fire.

The person smiled and looked up at me "Why did you shoot at my Prince dragon!?" I said angrily. "Sorry didn't know if the town was in trouble by the way I am Preston." I put my sword away and said that my name was Lachlan.

My dragon was better soon and I was quick to go. As I flew away from the town I knew that it was not going to be the last time I was going to see Preston.

I was near Enderflight and then my sword started to glow I landed my dragon close to the town, but when I was near the town I was confronted by a person with a checkered jacket and a white t-shirt. His sword was black with enderman teleporting particles.

"Who are you and what is your business!?" He asked "My business here is a report about a Wither comming up from the ground." He looked worried and told me it disappeared. At first I thought he was lying but there was no damage to the town.

"Why are you mad sir?" I asked "earlier a person named Preston came by and summoned a Wither to destroy this town, and I took care of the Wither some how and I think I teleported Preston back to his town." I saw my sword glow but all I said was "I am Lachlan but for some reason my sword glows when I am near certain people and I met Preston." "I am Mitch and nice to meet you.

I had to soon go back to Windfalls to get back to learning about my dragon. As I was flying away I couldn't help but feel that I will have a connection to Preston and Mitch. But when I got to the Forest that is between Fireside and Windfalls was.....