Master Sakura

By sasukexekiel

Team 7 is back. Sasuke is back. And They are back on adventures. But what will happen if unexpected people... More

After the 4th Shinobi War
The Decision
Changes
Reunion
Chapter 5 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 6: Reunion Mission
Chapter 7: The Research
Chapter 8: Feelings
Chapter 9: Outcome
Sakura's Death and Gift
Sakura's Death And Gift II
Chapter 12: Master Sakura
Chapter 13: Guys' Talk
Chapter 14: Research Success
Chapter 15: The gods
Chapter 16: Will of Fire
Chapter 17: Leaf
Chapter 18: The 5-Kage Summit
Chapter 19: The Legendary Sannin vs Raikage
Chapter 20: Ordinary days
Chapter 21: Wood Village
Chapter 23: My friend from The Mist
Chapter 24: Doubts and Answers
Chapter 25: A day with parents

Chapter 22: Wood Village II

1.4K 51 6
By sasukexekiel

Sasori is confident in facing the girl. One because of Sakura's clones. It's more than 700. Sakura's clones were strong and she made sure of their quality in order for the bandits to not notice that they replaced the villagers with clones. Two he did well placing poisoned weapons on them like preparing his own puppets. Three he has new sets of attacks and few new jutsu. And lastly, he already analyzed their opponents last time. If the girl is similar to how they think, it will be quite easy. Arrogance is their weakness.

He started attacking using 10 of Sakura's clones to analyze her capacity. And the girl dodged every attack and finished off the clones. But not that impressing. He saw Sakura fight and this girl is nowhere near their Sakura.

"Hmmm. Interesting... What's your name mister? You're quite a hottie." The girl said in seducing tone. And she stripped leaving her pink undies. Sasori smirked.

"I am Sasori. And I'm sorry. Even if you have the tits I'm not interested." He said making the girl pissed off.

The girl is very beautiful. She has a long purple hair and purple eyes.and skin as white as snow and a killer body. That's why she's pissed off at Sasori's remark. All boys swoon over her but this Sasori said he is not interested. She pouted.

She made hand signs and she radiated more. Her technique is the strongest genjutsu to use against guys. Which will make any boy follow her orders.
She walks toward Sasori whose looking at her intently. And when the girl is in his front.

"I am Kaide. Now what did you say about me?" She whispered in his ear and her hands are travelled from Sasori's chest downwards until...

"I said. I am sorry I'm not interested." Sasori said. And injected a non lethal poison on the girl. The girl started to feel dizzy.

"Impossible. My jutsu was effective to all members of our organization!" She protested.

"Well maybe all your members are pervert. And I'll tell you why. You Saw Sakura a while back? She's my only Master. I won't give attention to any other girl." Sasori said and the girl fell unconscious. Which he made one of Sakura's clone catch her.

That was so easy. What a waste of time. He thought. "Now all of you. Let's go and help our Sakura." He said to the clones. And they all nodded.
.
.

Itachi is now face to face with the person who they called their leader. The guys looks like in his late 20's has purple hair and eyes and is quite handsome as well.

"What a waste. I was expecting Sakura to face me. I didn't expect they will send Itachi Uchiha." The guy said.

"You know, I'm quite interested on how you gather intel. But let's not waste time here." Itachi said as he activated his sharingan. The guy weaved hand signs as Itachi run to him holding his katana. Suddenly...
.
.
Itachi stopped. He was caught in his genjutsu.

Sakura's POV

I was hesitant in leaving Sasori alone to fight the girl and now Itachi is facing their leader alone. I sighed as I started to meditate to soothe my nervousness.

As I meditated I spread my Chakra in the place to monitor our surroundings. The coast is clear. I spread my chakra wider then I picked up Itachi and the enemy's chakra. Itachi seems fine as of now. Then I spread my chakra till I reached Sasori's chakra. He's perfectly fine. Then I noticed his enemy is doing some sort of powerful jutsu. Sasori, please be careful.

I continued to monitor them till I noticed that Sasori already won and his heading our way with my clones and the knocked out enemy. Nice job. In a few seconds they're here. Hundreds of my clones, Sasori and a sleeping enemy. Great.

I opened my eyes to greet Sasori.

"Good job Sasori." I said as I turned around to see him. One of my clones was holding the girl. And the girl is...

"What the hell Sasori?! Why is the girl in her undergarments?!" I freaked out. Deidera seems to enjoy the view.

"What? Not my fault this bitch tried to seduce me. Do you have some chakra restraints?" He said then asked with a smug look on his face. If I didn't know Sasori is from Suna I would've mistaken him as an Uchiha.

"Well you should have atleast covered her. She's still a girl you know." I said as I summoned my backpack. I looked for some decent clothing and the latest model of chakra restraints.

I made my way to the girl and put my clothes on her. Her boobs are huge. Thankfully I brought some oversized shirt. After dressing her, I cuffed her with the restraints. Then I glared at Sasori.

"Be gentleman next time." I said but he only shrugged. This is when I felt something snapped in my chest.

"Shit!" I said as I held my chest.

"What's wrong Sakura?!" Sasori asked holding my shoulder. Deidera also panicked.

"Listen. Itachi is in danger stay here and protect the people. My clones will spread to cover all the area." I said as I teleported to where Itachi is.

The sight in front of me made my inner shriek. Itachi seems to be trapped in a strong genjutsu. Ironic. A genjutsu specialist trapped in a genjutsu. This fuckin enemy might be really strong in genjutsu. Itachi Uchiha is the strongest genjutsu user I know.

But that is not the reason why I was angered. The enemy started stabbing Itachi. He is on the ground bleeding when I arrived at the scene. I activated my yin seal.

"Shannaro!" I ran and punched the guy but he just dodged my attack. But it's enough to get him away from Itachi. I summoned a small Katsuyu to heal him. I may not be able to heal him fast while fighting the enemy. He seems strong.

"Get a hold of yourself Itachi! This is your fucking fight!" I yelled as I attacked the enemy. I just need to buy minutes for Itachi to be healed and be dispelled from the genjutsu.  I leapt away from the enemy for a while trying to think for a strategy.

"I don't understand your fuckin organization! What the hell are you planning to do?!  This world is just recovering from a war!"  I yelled. I was angry. Whoever this people are, they are not sane in anyway. Or perhaps they are aliens from another dimension. I mean. Who the hell will create these kinds of mishaps right now? People are rehabilitating and reuniting. Unless they are some crazy fuck up psychopaths or they are related to that freaking Kaguya Bitch. 

Now, any type of genjutsu or posion will not affect me. Or if ever some will, I can easily dispell it.  And from the looks of it this bastard is a genjutsu type. It's surprising that he caught Itachi in a genjutsu. Maybe their group is one step ahead of us. I mean this is Itachi we are talking about. I need to be careful at least. I started making clones courtesy of Naruto. My clones attacked him as I study the oponent and there's one thing I realized while watching him dodge my clones.

He is not that good in taijutsu.

I made more clones to distract him as I made my way to Itachi. I dispelled him from the genjutsu because it is really a strong one and the small katsuyu didn't manage to dispel it which is by the way is very unbelievable because There is no genjutsu in this world that katsuyu can't dispel so far. Well except for Madara's, we are still working on that.
I waited 10 seconds for Itachi to wake up. "Can you her me Itachi?" I asked him. Then he stood up fast. "I'm sorry Sakura sama. I didn't expect his genjutsu is that strong." He said looking down.

"Itachi you don't need to say sorry. I observed that his genjutsu is really strong. We are just lucky that I almost perfected being immune to genjutsu by the help of my friend and master Tsunade. Now, finish your fight please." I said then he nodded.

"And ohh. Itachi, I noticed that he is weak in Taijutsu." I said winking as the enemy finished my last clone.

Now time to sit back and watch.

After almost half an hour of watching Itachi's fight. The enemy was knocked out. I put chakra restraints on him and injected him something to make his sleep longer. We wouldn't want to deal with them awake. Itachi carried him and we went to where Sasori and the others are waiting. As soon as we were inside people were already thanking. We assured them that the situation is now handled and they are now safe.

"So what happened outside?" Sasori asked. I narrated what happened when I got there until to the part that Itachi took care of the enemy himself. Sasori also reported to me what happened to his fight.

"So they are both genjutsu users. That's why they've been controlling those bandits. But how come you were not affected by her genjutsu her brother's genjutsu is very strong?" I asked wondering.

"Well let's just say I used some of Blond friend's tactics but in my own version." He said smirking. When I realized what it means.

"Sasori?! You made a puppet like you again?! Did you use a human?!" I shrieked.

"My lady, I just fixed my old body. Remember Kankuro gave me my old puppets?" He replied. And I relaxed. I instructed my clones to start guiding the people back to their homes. Two of my clones carried our sleeping enemies and on our way back inside wood village we bumped into Sasuke and Naruto.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"I see the situation now is under control hehehe." Naruto replied scratching the back of his head.

"You are here to rescue us?! Are you kidding?! We didn't ask for a rescue." I said a bit angry. Did they really think we couldn't handle our mission? What was Tsunade sama thinking? When I glared at them, they just look away.

"Well whatever. Just help us assist the people and take care of those bandits. Let's figure out what to do with them. They're so many. Well I don't wanna kill them because I have a reason to believe that they were just controlled." I said. I didn't wait for anyone to reply and just went ahead while thinking what to do with those bandits. If only Shikamamaru is here to think. And Ino to use her technique to look into those bandits heads. It would be easier.

Now we are inside of the village, I called out to whoever is injured or sick. I need to heal them first before interrogating those bandits which is now being taken care of my clones and the others. After all of these we can head back to the village. I want to sleep.

Many people from the village came to me. If I am not mistaken there's more than a hundred. So I just summoned lady Katsuyu to take care of them and just call me if there's anything serious. At first, people were afraid of lady Katsuyu but I explained to them that she will cure them all which they understood.

I was about to go to where the others and the bandits are which is just a hundred meter away from where I am when Sai, Shikamaru and Ino jumped in front of me. "Right." I muttered. And just explained to them about the bandits' interrogation so that we can decide if we will let them go home in their respective homes or to bring them with us to Konoha. They understood what I was planning so we went and began the interrogation.

After more than an hour of interrogating those bandits, we found out that they were really just controlled by genjutsu. After reporting to lady Tsunade, we got her permission to let them go. Sai, Ino and Shika already decided to go ahead of us.

I don't know what to feel. I am nervous. Why do people need to do these kind of bad stuffs? Who are these people? Now, the more I think bout it I feel like They gave me my gifts to help the my teammates and others again to prepare for something big that might come. How I wish I could meet Them again to ask these questions.

Along with these problems, I also need to think of my on going project with the other hidden villages. After this mission, we would have to go probably to the Mist Village as my next destination. Well at least this time it will be faster I already mastered my Lock Jutsu. Naruto and Sasuke can still participate the Chunin exams.

"Sakura chan we are sorry. Please talk to us you've been ignoring us since we came here. " Naruto said which snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at both him and Sasuke the sighed.

"Fine forgiven. We leave in an hour. I'll just finalise everything with the village leader. Stay here. Help the people." I said as i went to the village leader.

The village leader and villagers thanked us endlessly. We already said that it's our mission anyway but they are still very thankful and I guess it's not bad because as I watched Deidera, Sasori and Itachi's expressions as the people thanked them, they seem taken aback but nonetheless happy. It felt warm. I feel them but maybe they feel much more warmth because they didn't experience this kind of respect and gratification before. We said our goodbyes to the people and said they can call help from us anytime which they gladly took note.

As we head home, I was contemplating on my th0ughts again. I looked at our captured enemies and they seem to possess just some powerful genjutsu attacks. Well it's a good thing Sasori was thinking ahead of time and it made him won his fight against the girl which is noticeably gorgeous. And good thing I have a natural immunity to genjutsu which was enhanced by my shishou and my friend from the Mist.

We travelled in a fast pace. I noticed that the girl Sasori's carrying is groaning. I bet my money that this Sasori is not holding the girl comfortably. I signalled them to stop. We are now near that Leaf Village. Just 2 hours and we'll be there. I sighed.

"Sasori, can you atleast be gentle with the girl you are holding?" I asked. He just shrugged. Then I spoke again. "Actually I'm a bit exhausted. Deidera?" I looked at Deidera and I know he understood what I mean. He began molding his clay bird.

"Alright. You're the best Deidera kun." I said smiling as I hopped on the huge clay bird. And I looked at the others. The clay bird is more than enough for us. So I motioned for them to ride for us to move faster. The ride was awesome. I really wanted to try flying with Deidera's clay birds. I mean don't get me wrong I've tried Sai's bird drawings before but I just really wanted to try something different.

We can now see the Leaf Village and I instructed  Deidera to let us drop the captives first to The Interrogation unit. After we brought them there and warned Ibiki senpai that they are genjutsu types and very good ones. Well I do not have to worry because they have chakra restraints but it's not bad to be cautious.

Now we are in front of the Hokage's tower to report. I knocked the door and when I heard a faint 'come in', we entered. Deidera, Sasori, Itachi And I. I didn't let Naruto and Sasuke enter because they were not part of the mission. But I bet they are outside waiting.

Upon entering Tsunade shishou was talking to someone. When I saw who it was...

"Anerin is that you?!" I said as I watch her slowly turn her head to see me. And there it is... Her dark green eyes and perfect face greeted me. Oh I swear she really looks like a goddess of beauty. She smiled and motioned a hug but knowing her She will not be the one to run to me so I ran to her and engulfed her with a bone crashing hug. She chuckled.

"Gosh this girl. You are squishing me." She said chuckling. I pouted but eventually released her from the hug.

"It's been so long... what are you doing here?" I asked her excitedly. I looked at her but she's not paying attention to me and when I followed her gaze, I saw Itachi, Deidera and Sasori glaring at her.

"What the hell is your problem glaring at my friend?!" I asked them.

"You're friends with an S -rank criminal whose bounty is higher than 3 Akatsuki members combined un?!" Deidera shouted. I was taken aback. I didn't know Anerin's bounty was that high. But I was aware that she was a rogue. I watch Anerin laughed hard at Deidera's antics. She was laughing so hard that eventually the door opened and revealed Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto ran to Anerin and hugged her. I didn't know that they knew each other. This made Anerin stopped laughing. "Gosh Naruto." She said patting Naruto.

Naruto released her from the hug then we noticed he was about to cry.

"Where have you been all this time?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
60.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...