His Changing Heart (Sesshomar...

By Katherine_771

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a whole other person? Like who are isn't who you're meant... More

Unbublished
Chapter 1 (sneak peakπŸ€“)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Q & A
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
School and posting schedule
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New book!!

Enjoy!

6.9K 110 54
By Katherine_771

To kick things off hello new readers! I am so very glad you've decided to read my story. As for my old readers welcome back and I hope I didn't disappoint with the new plotline! As some may know I did restart this entire story due to not liking how it was written and where it was going. It was all over the place and very messy. This version is refined and fresh. I hope you all enjoy it!

If you have any questions about anything in my story feel free to ask! I respond to everyone as soon as I can and I love answering my readers questions for better understanding.

If you do not like my story or my character please just simply leave the book. Do not send hate into my comments or they will be deleted immediately. Humor is one thing hate is another and I will not tolerate any hate against my story nor to my readers.

Now that that's out of the way please sit down, relax, get some snacks and enjoy the book❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 11.6K 104
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š.. π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™‘π™‘ 𝙖𝙒 𝙄? ❞ βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β‚Šβˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
62.7K 2.3K 56
Ok main thing ( Fiction ) I some how end up in INUYASHA'S WORLD YAY Btw's I don't own Inuyasha this is just a FanFiction since I LOVE THE ANIME AND I...
295K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
100K 2.8K 31
Sometimes you never think about what you do. Sometimes you just keep going, thinking nothing of it or the consequences. But of course, sometimes thos...