.C.U.P.I.D. || Kylian Mbappe...

Galing kay 299kylian

18 year old footballer is in love with her idol Kylian Mbappe. Her life takes a big turn when she is selected... Higit pa

1. Really?
2. PSG
3. Hoping he doesn't know.
4. First meeting
5. Not a date?
6. Careful
7. Belle
8. She liked her
9. That happened.
10. Mine in my head.
11. First official.
12. A Shy Gesture
14. The rains in Paris
15. Get ready.
16. Surprise
17. So Close.
18. Unsaid
19. Dance Floor
20. Her
21. Drunk on you.
Note
22. I stayed.
23. Unexpected visit.
24. Hidden feelings
25. Wish that was true.
26. Moonlight
27. No you don't.
28. The carnival.
NOTE
29. The Gaming Zone
30. Costume planning
31. A Surprise
32. Knew it
33. Backstage
34. Questions
35. Oh no
36. The job
37. Problem
38. Let's do it
39. Long goodbye
40. The reunion.
update
41. A guest

13. First fight.

6.3K 119 77
Galing kay 299kylian

*Kylian's POV*

When we were walking towards our car, the paparazzi were really coming for us. More like were coming to tackle us. They took like a thousand photos. I held Y/N's hand and led her out of there. I was a gentleman of course and opened the car door for her and when she sat down I went to the other side and sat inside. 

I'm still psyched about how she kissed me, on the cheeks, For now. I feel so good right now. We stop on a signal and look at her, but she seems to be in deep thoughts right now.

"Hey, are you alright?" I ask her worried.

"I'm gonna have to be so good at football after all the rumors of us dating." She said. I don't get it

"Yeah. But why?" I asked.

She looks at me and says, "Listen Kylian, I want to be known for football before people know me as the girl who you hang out with. It doesn't really matter right now because the PSG feminine are playing matches in a different league in a different country right now. So, I can hang out with you. I don't mind these rumors. But when I start playing I'm gonna have to be so good at football."

Wow. That is so deep. Girls I've dated after having fame, none of had such attitude. This is the kind of attitude necessary in an ambitious person. 

"It's just been 2 days since I know you and you have already earned my respect." I said. 

She smiled at me and then looked down at her feet, "But what if I'm not as good as I aspire to be. And when someone hears my name, they think of a girl who hangs out with famous footballers rather than knowing me for being a footballer." 

"Do you have any idea how amazing you are going to be. I mean come on. So many European and south american countries having such amazing players and they dig in for you. I heard you are only the second Indian to play for league clubs. And you are just 18. Trust me. I saw you play against Nkunku." I said. 

She just smiled and said, "Thank you." This girl has such a bright future ahead of her. I just hope she shares it with me.

After the signal went green and I drove off, I asked her, "How long are you really gonna stay at the hotel?" Staying at hotels makes me sick personally. 

"Just these couple of weeks. After that I'll shift at the training dorms of PSG foundation. And in three months I'll have enough money to buy myself a comfortable place." She said. 

"Umm, hmm. What about transportation? You are welcome to hire me as a driver whenever you want to." I said and she laughed.

"That's okay. I'll have a BMW in about a month." So she rides in style. 

"Cool! Which one?"

"A BMW R2100GS." She said and I was so shocked. That's like the best bike.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Hold up. Isn't that one of the fastest bike according to a survey in Europe." I said. Ohh she's got some amazing choices

"Haha. Yeah it is." She said.

"When you said BMW I thought you meant a car." I said. 

"Naah. First I would like for the Paris air to flow through me. Care to join me?" She looks at me and smirked.

"You can't stop me." I said in a cocky tone and we both laughed.

The rest of the ride was filled with comfortable silence and when we reached her hotel, it was pretty late. Almost around 12. But I didn't feel like dropping her off. That dinner should have lasted forever. Or should I say the DATE.

When I dropped her there weren't any paparazzi so it was easy to sneak in the hotel.

We got out and she was walking in front of me. Suddenly she turned around and went for a hug. It's such a nice warm feel feeling.

I buried my face in the crack of her neck, she smells amazing. We backed up a bit and she said, "See you soon. Bye. Goodnight."

"Yeah. Bye. Good night." I said and smiled at her which she returned.

"Text me when you get home safely." She says. I love how much she cares.

"Sure. I will." I said and she nodded. "Listen, will it be too cliché if I went in for another hug." I said.

"Yeah..." She said and wiggled  her head like she wasn't sure. But I was. So I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Well... I don't care." I said this and went for another hug and slightly picked her up while hugging her.

We said goodbye one more time and then we parted ways. As said I texted her once I got home.

Me: Hey. It's Kylian. I just got home.
Her: Good. So aren't you gonna sleep now?
Me: Yeah. I will. What about you?
Her: I'm already half asleep.
Me: Haha. Really?
Her: Yeah. I sleep talk.
Me: Well then I should let you sleep because If what you just said is true then it's pretty creepy.
Her: Haha. Goodnight Kylian 💝
Me: Goodnight. Sleep well 💞

I walked towards my bed smiling. Then I removed my tux and walked into the bathroom to clean up. I saw my cheek at the mirror. And the lipstick mark looked so good. I couldn't wash it off. So I decided to sleep with it.

I walked back to my bed and laid down. When Kimpembe called me.

"Hey bro. You up for a morning ride." He said.

"Yeah okay. But my phone is about to die. So I'll tell one of the servants to let you in. I'm not setting an alarm."

"Cool bro. I'll come and wake you up." He said and I disconnected the phone. And went straight to sleep.

......

I woke up to Kimpembe clicking pictures of me. Or of my cheek to be exact.

"Back off. Bro." I said and pushed him out of my way to walk towards the restroom.

"My kyky is all over the news with her. You look adorable together."
He said.

"Yeah we do." I said and walked out of the restroom. "We're not really paying attention to the news right now. It's for the best."

I dressed up and we left my house. On our way I saw Y/N. Sitting on a bench near her hotel. One of her hands is on her forehead and the other one is resting on her legs. What? She seems sad. I have to talk to her.

"Stop. That's her. She looks sad." I said and he stopped the car and we rushed towards her.

"Hey. Y/N. What's wrong?" She looked up at us and she looked so pale.

"Hey what are you guys doing here." She said. Like seriously girl just answer the question what's wrong cause I'm very worried.

"We were just passing by and we saw you. What is wrong Kuhoo." I said. And Presnel said, "You don't seem okay."

"Nothing. I'm just a little tired that's all." She said. Why does she look like she is telling the truth. But a tired person would be sleeping in their hotel room.

"Are you sure?" I said and held her right hand tight with both hands. Ohh hell no. Her skin is burning. She snatched her hand back and clinched in pain. Squeezing her thumb.

"I'm soo sorry." She said and I touched her forehead. Yeah. She has a burning fever.

"No. No. I'm sorry. Y/N. You have a fever. And what happened to your hand. It's swollen?" I asked. I'm in my possessive state right now.

"It's nothing trust me." She said. And looked me in the eyes. "I think you should see a doctor." Kimpembe suggested.

I just gently grabbed her other hand and said, "Come on. I'll take you to the hospital. Kimpembe please drive us there."

"Hey really it's okay. It's nothing." She said holding my hand with her injured one.

"It's not okay. Your hand is swollen and you have a fever. Your coming to the doctor with me whether you like it or not. Because I can't see you in pain." I'm literally scolding her. But she smiled.

We sat in the car and Kimpembe dropped us at the hospital and took off. When we reached the hospital, and the doctor examined her hand.
He held her thumb and tried to move it. And she clinched in pain. And I said, "Be gentle." The doctor heard it and said, "Relax Kylian. I'm a doctor."

I just nodded and the doctor said, "You seem to have broken a tendon here at your knuckle in the thumb. Since when do you have the pain?"

"This morning I was cracking my knuckles and I think I cracked the thumb too hard." She said. What? Who cracks their knuckles so hard.

"That's exactly the reason. It's take about half a week to get back in shape. Till then I'll give you some antibiotics and enzymes to speed up the recovery." He called the nurse in and she put a cast on her thumb to restrict movement.

When we were leaving, she said, "This is just great. When do you think I can remove this cast?"

"What? No. You are not removing this cast until your thumb is fully recovered." How dare she even think about it.

"Relax Kylian. It's not that big a deal." She said.

"The hell it is! Why can't you just take care of yourself." I'm scolding her. Looking her dead in the eye.

"Ohh jeez Kylian it's nothing. Stuff happens. And in the way you are scolding me I don't think I need to take care of myself, you are doing well in that realm too, aren't you?" She backfired looking me straight in the eye with a dangerous look. This is our first fight.

She exhales sharply and turns around and started to walk away. I don't know what came over me, I just ran to her and hugged her from behind. She knew it was me so she didn't resist.
And I whispered in her ear,

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

41.5K 501 23
This is a love story between Kylian Mbappe the famous footballer and Charlie, a girl that works for psg and also Neymar's best friend. They don't li...
36.9K 662 20
* Soccer/Football Fiction Idalia wants nothing to do with men after getting her heart broken by her boyfriend of 2 years. A year later her sister, Ro...
115K 1.2K 31
Well our story begins in the beautiful city of Manchester where y/n 19 y/o lives with her family! But something she never thought about to happen co...
59.6K 1K 24
HIGHEST RANKINGS #1 in kylian #1 in paris #22 in feelings A 19 year old, gorgeous girl moves from Amsterdam to Paris together with her sister. You'd...