33. Backstage

*Kylian's POV*

I just parted my lips from her's and I already wanted to kiss her again. I mean I'm okay with not breathing for the rest of my life if that is what it takes to have her lips on mine all the time.

I've never known this side of me. I've felt this way about hugging for a lot of people cause I'm someone who cuddles but never kisses. And I've kissed a shit ton of girls.

I could tell she was getting extremely hot when I planted that kiss on her neck. The hair on the back of her neck stood up. And I didn't even have to move her hair out of the look you know. She had short hair already.

I don't know how long we made out but it was a good 10-15 minutes. I can't believe someone so inexperienced could kiss so well.

I'm just hoping somebody got a picture of us.

We literally just stood there hugging in the middle of the dance floor. But eventually we stared moving to the rhythm.

I could tell she was smiling as I felt her baby cheeks rise on my shoulder.
And so was I.

I was enjoying the moment but I had to ask, "Why did you lie?"

She sighed and parted away from me and said, "Okay. First I didn't lie. I just didn't tell you what had happened..."

I wasn't asking her about that. So just like she shut me up. I decided to shut her up.
I connected our lips again but I pulled away before I could forget what I was asking her.

"The couldn't possibly be your first kiss." I said.
"Well, it was." She said smiling. Ugh.

"How are you so good at it then?" I asked.
"Not every has to be a bad kisser." She said and I smiled and kissed her again. And again and again and again.

But someone interrupted me with a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Shivam.

I got pissed, "What? Haven't you been enough of a jerk already? Why not take the rest of the day off?"

"Huh. What are you my boss?" He coughed.

Y/N came in front of me to confront him. I'm glad cause he might have gotten punched today.

"Why don't we forgive and forget and you happily walk off with your girlfriend?" She said in wit.

"I broke up with my girlfriend." He said trying to make a point.

"Why? Did your mom find out?" Y/N said and I laughed so hard.

He looked at me in anger and gave me a death stare. I don't care, I was having fun.

"You don't belong with him. You belong with me." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Remember when I asked for your opinion?" Y/N said acting like she was in a deep thought, and then she continued, "Ohh yeah, me neither."

I started laughing again. She was on fire.

I took her hand and started to walk away, we don't need to talk anymore from that prick.

As we walked to the couches, I heard Shivam shouting, "You'll pay for this."

Y/N turned around to shout back at him, "Yeah. Because at least we are capable enough to pay for it." She said and shot him a kiss. In wit of course. God. Savage.

When I was walking forward still laughing with her, I didn't realize and lightly hit a wall. She started laughing and now she's gonna have to pay for it.

I whipped my hand around her and pushed her to the wall with one my hands behind her head so she doesn't hit her head. Yeah I'll be making her pay for laughing at me but I don't want her get hurt. Ever.