39. Long goodbye

*Author's POV*

"Kylian!" She screamed as he continued pounding her against the kitchen wall.

It had been more than an hour since they had started their sexual act and Kylian was finally deciding to have his first release after she had her 3rd.

She was a moaning mess against him, he was a groaning monster on her. Making sweet love to her mind and fucking the hell out of her body.

"Ohhh fuck!" He said as he put her on the kitchen counter and as soon her back hit the cold marble, her back arched, automatically letting him in deeper. Even though this was an extremely hard pullout position for him, he did pull out and ejaculated on her stomach, groaning like a raging beast.

"Ohhh god. I love you so much." He said, not intentionally. Sort of just said it in the high of his orgasm. He put both his elbows on either side of her on the counter and kissed her shoulders.

"I love you too." She said barely able to get it out because of how breathless she was under him.

"Wait what?" Kylian stood up straight hearing her say it back.

"What?" She straight her back, still sitting on the counter.

"You said you loved me." He said in total surprise.
"Well, you said you loved me first." She said in surprise as well.

"Yeah but you said you loved me too."

"Yeah but you said you loved me first."

Both of them looked at each other's sweaty faces for a few moments.

"Does that mean....?" Y/N said.

He came in close to her and pulled her in for a kiss, "It does."

"Wow." She said panting.

"Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" Kylian said as soon as he realised that they had just had sex.

"No. Not at all." She said kissing him.

"Then what is this?" He kissed a single drop of tear that had rolled down her eye.
"It was just too much pleasure for me." She said.

He backed up and got both of them a water bottle.
They didn't want to ruin his bed by all their liquids, so they decided to take a shower.

Kylian helped Y/N jump off of the counter but as soon as her feet made contact with the ground, she found that she couldn't stand up straight without getting weak on her knees.
Her legs were too exhausted from the super exhausting sex session.

As soon as Kylian realised that, he picked her up in his arms and lead her to his bathroom.

He placed her in the bathtub, and got behind her so her back was resting on his chest.

The warm water relaxed both of their bodies.
Before they knew it Kylian was massaging the shampoo in her hair while she relaxed in his loving and protective arms.

"You know, for someone who doesn't have much hair, you're very good at that." She laughed.

"We're having a moment here, don't ruin it." He said.

"Sorry." She said laughing.

Getting out of the bath, they definitely were more relaxed and Y/N could walk now. But was still sore.

They laid on the bed after getting into fresh cloths and cuddled closer to each other.

"Can I tell you something?" Y/N said.
"Sure." Kylian said kissing her forehead.