13. First fight.

*Kylian's POV*

When we were walking towards our car, the paparazzi were really coming for us. More like were coming to tackle us. They took like a thousand photos. I held Y/N's hand and led her out of there. I was a gentleman of course and opened the car door for her and when she sat down I went to the other side and sat inside. 

I'm still psyched about how she kissed me, on the cheeks, For now. I feel so good right now. We stop on a signal and look at her, but she seems to be in deep thoughts right now.

"Hey, are you alright?" I ask her worried.

"I'm gonna have to be so good at football after all the rumors of us dating." She said. I don't get it

"Yeah. But why?" I asked.

She looks at me and says, "Listen Kylian, I want to be known for football before people know me as the girl who you hang out with. It doesn't really matter right now because the PSG feminine are playing matches in a different league in a different country right now. So, I can hang out with you. I don't mind these rumors. But when I start playing I'm gonna have to be so good at football."

Wow. That is so deep. Girls I've dated after having fame, none of had such attitude. This is the kind of attitude necessary in an ambitious person. 

"It's just been 2 days since I know you and you have already earned my respect." I said. 

She smiled at me and then looked down at her feet, "But what if I'm not as good as I aspire to be. And when someone hears my name, they think of a girl who hangs out with famous footballers rather than knowing me for being a footballer." 

"Do you have any idea how amazing you are going to be. I mean come on. So many European and south american countries having such amazing players and they dig in for you. I heard you are only the second Indian to play for league clubs. And you are just 18. Trust me. I saw you play against Nkunku." I said. 

She just smiled and said, "Thank you." This girl has such a bright future ahead of her. I just hope she shares it with me.

After the signal went green and I drove off, I asked her, "How long are you really gonna stay at the hotel?" Staying at hotels makes me sick personally. 

"Just these couple of weeks. After that I'll shift at the training dorms of PSG foundation. And in three months I'll have enough money to buy myself a comfortable place." She said. 

"Umm, hmm. What about transportation? You are welcome to hire me as a driver whenever you want to." I said and she laughed.

"That's okay. I'll have a BMW in about a month." So she rides in style. 

"Cool! Which one?"

"A BMW R2100GS." She said and I was so shocked. That's like the best bike.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Hold up. Isn't that one of the fastest bike according to a survey in Europe." I said. Ohh she's got some amazing choices

"Haha. Yeah it is." She said.

"When you said BMW I thought you meant a car." I said. 

"Naah. First I would like for the Paris air to flow through me. Care to join me?" She looks at me and smirked.

"You can't stop me." I said in a cocky tone and we both laughed.

The rest of the ride was filled with comfortable silence and when we reached her hotel, it was pretty late. Almost around 12. But I didn't feel like dropping her off. That dinner should have lasted forever. Or should I say the DATE.

When I dropped her there weren't any paparazzi so it was easy to sneak in the hotel.

We got out and she was walking in front of me. Suddenly she turned around and went for a hug. It's such a nice warm feel feeling.