37. Problem

*Author's POV*

After they pulled away, "You said that we shouldn't kiss in public." Y/N smiled looking him in the eyes.

"Sorry. It's hard to resist." Kylian laughed.

They pulled away when they saw a family walk towards them.
"Besides, I can tell that you like it." Kylian whispered in her ears and the family passed them.
But Y/N couldn't hear him completely because of the family talking about something as they passed by.
"What?" Y/N asked him.
"I said that you really seem to like it when I kiss you in front of everyone, telling them that these lips are mine and they can't have it." He said keeping his right hand index finger on her lips.

His art of seduction was enough to send shivers down her spine.

"Okay stop." She said holding his hand and pushing it away. Her heavy breathing was a sign of approval for him.

"It's funny that your mouth says something, when your body is clearly saying something else." Kylian whispers in a deep voice.

"Ohh god. Will you stop?!" Y/N says helplessly panting.

Kylian laughs and says, "Sorry."

They see Salman walk towards them but Kylian can't stop laughing as to how much he is teasing Y/N.

"What's the laughing about?" Salman asks.
"That's none of your business." Y/N says looking at Kylian who laughs even harder after hearing Y/N say that.

"Okay. Well this is none of your matter either but I have something I would like to ask you about." Salman said.
"Go ahead." Y/N said.

"I.. umm.." Salman says stuttering.
"You...?" Y/N said raising her eyebrows.

"I had some trouble..." He said.
"In bed."

"It's okay man. Biology fails you sometimes. I'm sure it's happened with Kylian as well." Y/N said keeping her hand on Salman's shoulder.

"Not that, you idiot." Salman said slapping her hand away.

"Also, that has never happened with me." Kylian says shyly.
Y/N turns around to face Kylian and gives him a cheeeky smirk.

Salman coughs to bring the attention to him.
"Ohh sorry. What was your trouble?"
Y/N asks him.

"Umm. I probably shouldn't say." Salman says.

"I don't mind man. Just say it. Maybe I can help. Man to man." Kylian says.
"I was kinda hoping that you would help me. But I also need Y/N's help." Salman says.

"See, either you can elaborate on the problem except for actually saying it and waste our time or you can say what the trouble is." Y/N says.

"Okay." Salman breaths out.
"You know that 'being dominated' and shit?" He asks.

"Yeah.." Kylian and Y/N say, not sure of what Salman was trying to get at.

"Well, yesterday,.." Salman says.
"Just say it!" Y/N says.

"I pulled her hair, but she didn't like that." Salman says.

"Why would you pull her hair?" Kylian says and at the same time Y/N says, "Why would she not like that?"

They both looked at each other in disbelief.

"What the fuck?" Both of them said in unison.

"Are you a virgin?" Y/N asked Kylian.
"No!" Kylian said.

"And you have never ever pulled a girls hair before?" Kuhoo asked.
"No." Kylian said.

"Oh my god Kylian." Y/N said face palming herself.

"Anyways.." Salman said. "Why didn't she like that?"

"Maybe she's not into it or maybe you didn't do it right." Y/N said.

"There's different ways of pulling hair?" Salman and Kylian asked in Unison.
"Yeah!" Y/N replied.

"And once we were talking about the stuff we like during sex and she said that she likes that kind of stuff.", Salman said.

"See, you must have grabbed less hair, or pulled far from the scalp, or both."
Y/N explains.

"What?" Salman says.
"Yeah. The less you grab the more it hurts." Y/N says.

"Really?" Salman asks in disbelief.

"Yeah." Y/N says and takes Kylian's hand and puts it on her head.

He gets what she wants him to do and does so.

"See, doesn't hurt." Y/N says.
"I can't believe, I haven't done this before." Kylian says enjoying his grip on her soft hair.

"Okay okay let go." Y/N says laughing.

"I can't believe, I let you grab my hair in the middle of a hotel lobby." Y/N says.

"Ohh. So where will you let me grab your hair." Kylian says seductively.

"Still here." Salman coughs.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go to the room." Y/N says Kylian follows her.

As soon as they reach her room, Kylian pushes her against the door and kisses her.

Pulling their lips apart, Kylian slowly slipped her plaid shirt off leaving her in the spaghetti. He kissed her shoulder and she responded with gripping his t-shirt.

But she didn't want to give in, so easily. So she slowly kissed his neck just once and that set off his trigger.

He held her shoulders and pulled away, "If you kiss my neck one more time, I will not be responsible for what would happen next."

"Why are you so seductive?" Y/N says.
"It's because of you." Kylian says and walks to the balcony.

Y/N gets in the bed and covers herself with sheets.
"Wait wait wait." Kylian comes shouting from the balcony.

Y/N laughs and holds the sheets up for him but he puts his head on her laps and holds her waist.

She puts her hand on his chest and he looks up at her.

He smiles looking at her and she raises her eyebrows asking him what was it.

He moves his head side to side and said, "Nothing. Just wanted to say that your double chin is perfect."

Y/N laughs.

"I wish I could stay like this forever." Kylian says hugging her torso.

"Me too." She says.

"My dad wants to meet you tho." Kylian says.
"What?" She says.

"Don't worry. He just wants to get to know you." Kylian says.
"Ohh ohk." She says.

"You are not looking forward to meeting my parents, are you?" She asks.
"I would love to meet them." Kylian says.

He notices her face change and he sits up straight.
"Hey, what's the matter?"
"Nothing. Just that they have convinced me all my life that I'm absolutely worthless, so I don't know how well they will receive you." Y/N says.

"Y/N. You are anything but worthless. And I'll spend the rest of my time with you to make you believe that. Cause you can ask anyone who knows me, I've never been this happy." Kylian says hugging her.

"And it's because of you."

~~~

Hey guys! There's gonna be a time skip in the next chapter. And I don't know if I should but there might be some smut involved in the coming chapters.

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!