🖤Bendy x reader🖤

By blusugarcane

After years without the studio y/n decides to go back to finish what his Uncle Joey Drew started and who woul... More

I didn't want to leave
I'm going back
Back at the studio
A new Friend
A new Friend part 2
The spotlight
A Jealous Demon
The Corruption
Home sweet Home
True Feelings
A game of Hide n Seek
An Angel returns
A/N
A Unexpected Guess
The big Fight
A Birthday (Bendy 😈)
A sad Birthday
A Neko's plan
A day with Dylan
A nightmare run
A Different Demon
Rescue Mission!
A change in emotions
A/n
Get to know me!!!
Without my Demon
In Fear of Destiny
Get to know the characters
Step by step she will break
Get to know the Characters (Bendy)
Get to know the character (Boris)
The next Chapter (Not really)
Quest Bendy x Tough pirate reader
Just for fun
Next Chapter (not really again)
Bendy x Bunny!Reader
Step by step she will break (Part two)
Pick How she Looks!!!!
Step by step she will break (part three)
Get to know the character (Joey)
Meet Bendy, Bendy meet my parents
The new Characters
Get to know the character (Crstyal)
Happy Birthday y/n!
Surprisingly Emotional
Get to know the character (Jax)
Get to know the character (Rosie)
My Demon inside and a special wolf's birthday (Boris🐺)
My demon inside and a special wolf's birthday (part two)
A demon by my side
Inky meets her match
Just for fun again!!!
Q and A (question and answer) part one
Something isn't right (part one)
Something isn't right (part two)
Get to know the character (Henry)
New thing to Say!!!
Something isn't right (part three)
Nothing to worry about... right?
A little Chit Chat!!!
Welcome Back!!!!
Just Another announcement!!
Keep Having Bad Luck
Back to normal?
Wanna talk to you guys!!!!
Q and A (part two)
A change of heart
Just a Tiny reminder!
Get to know the character (Destiny)
Several Problems to deal with
Time's up!!!
Sweet and Innocent... maybe not
Chrismas Special!!!
Get to know the character (Dylan)
She's Always Been Like this... I thought
Thank You so much!!!
I'm not Dead
Another Story
Get to know the character (Alison)
Demons Should Think Alike
Demons Should Think Alike part 2
Making an Announcement
Demons Should Think Alike part 3
😅Sorry Guys 😅
Author Not (you don't have to read if you don't want to)
Regret
Author Note!!
Another Author Note!!!
A little Author note(≧▽≦)
🎃Halloween Special🎃
Happy Holidays!!!
🎄Christmas Special🎄(part one)
No Motivation。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。
Her Thoughts
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤Announcement(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Quick Update on everything
Just a little discussion( ̄ヘ ̄;)
Random face reveal again
I need some help deciding guys!!

A day without y/n

679 15 3
By blusugarcane

(your Dreamworld)
I was back at the studio. There was nothing but complete darkness from what I see. I hear footsteps so I followed as ink drips off walls and onto the floor and the room when I was reunited with Bendy was still there but with ink and... Bendy!
"Bendy!" I say running closer to the room but it wasn't my same Bendy. It was the evil ink version of Bendy than he noticed me "Bendy?" I say and he looked at me with the evil smile that was always on his face when he is in this form. He walked closer to me while I backed away from the demon until... I hit the wall and he stood there just looking at me with just a smile nothing else but that and he suddenly grabbed me by my neck "B-Bendy!" I yelled as I was struggling for air and he raised me higher to his face "What the-" I was cut off by Bendy putting his claw like hand over my mouth "No cursing y/n. This is a child friendly show" he said to me in a demonic voice "What's wrong with you!?" I asked as I was trying to snap him out his state that he was in "I wanted to do this for a long time y/n. I killed everyone for us to together" Bendy said smiling even more evily "You killed everyone? What's wrong with you?!" I yelled at him "You made it very tempting to go after you. I was holding it off for a little while longer but... What's the point. Don't you think?" He asked me and I was scared for what he meant as suddenly I felt his tail wrap around me thigh "Bendy..." I said as my fear in the demon grew more than what it already was "You know I do a lot of things because I love you. But... You have other people in your heart which I don't appreciate at... All. But... If you haven't noticed a long time ago when we met I promised to myself that I will make you mine. Whether you like it or not" Bendy said as I felt his breath and everything went black...

(End of dream)
And with that you shot up in your bed with your hand in your chest you felt yourself hyperventilating. You felt your fast breathing increase even more until you felt arms wrapped around you "Y/n calm down it was just a nightmare" Bendy said as he looked up at you with a smile and you felt your breathing slow down as the ink demon calmed you down "I know Bendy" you say in a quiet voice "What time is it?" You asked in a sleepy voice "It's... 1:45 in the morning" Bendy said looking at the clock on the side of your bed "Okay" you say as you rest your head back on the pillow and Bendy laid next to you as felt him purring in your chest which made you even more calm and you fell back to sleep not hoping to have that nightmare again or anytime soon.

(In the morning)
You wake up without the demon by your side and you slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes "Well, I should go shopping for school tomorrow" you thought to yourself as you changed out your pajamas and into a all (f/c) outfit and went downstairs "Hey y/n" Boris said and you waved at the wolf "Are you okay?" Dylan asked looking at you "Yeah, you seem like you need some sleep dear" Crstyal said walking up to you "I'm fine. I need to go to the store to get some stuff for school" you say smiling "What's school?" Dylan asked "School is a place where humans like y/n go to learn. She went when she was brought to the studio back than and she would spend about 7 hours at that place" Bendy said smiling as he sat upside down in the chair "Wow Bendy you know your stuff and you don't even go to school" Rosie said "Can I come with you?" Rosie asked "You don't go to the same school as me" you say smiling "Well... This year I am going to school with Jax cause my mom didn't like us apart in different schools" Rosie said smiling "Okay. Fine with me Rosie" you say as you laid in the couch and rest your head in the arm "Um... Y/n?" Bendy said as he poked you and you dozed back to sleep "You should wait" Bendy whispered to Rosie and she nodded as you went back into your world of dreams.

(Time Skip)
"Bendy how long was you up with her?" Boris asked the demon "Don't blame this on me! She woke hyperventilating and all I did was calm her down" Bendy said "Well, it's been 2 hours and she hasn't woken up yet. I hope she is breathing" Rosie said and Bendy ran over to you and try to listen for a heartbeat "She breathing" Bendy said as he sighed relief "Why would you joke like that?!" Bendy yelled at the cartoon Neko girl "Sorry but I was worried too" Rosie "So... I guess we will have to go to the store for y/n" Crstyal said smiling "You come with us Rosie. We don't know what she needs for this so called school" Crstyal said "Dylan if you want you can come along too" Crstyal said smiling "Yay!" Dylan said hugging Crstyal "Boris and Bendy, you boys stay and keep a eye on y/n while she rest" Crstyal "Who said that I wasn't doing that already?" Bendy asked smirking at Crstyal "Okay you guys go and hurry back" Boris said smiling as they left out the house.

(At the mall)
"Okay Rosie. What do we need to get?" Crstyal asked looking around in the store "Mostly school stuff" Rosie said smiling "Okay, you go ahead" Crstyal said "Crstyal you can pick out her book bag. She wouldn't mine" Rosie said "Okay" Crstyal said as she started looking for a bag.

(At your house)
"What time is it?" Jax asked "It's 2:00 pm" Boris said smiling "And she is still out" Bendy said in a disappointed voice "It's gonna be okay" Boris said petting Bendy's head "Yeah sure" Bendy said under his breath and walks upstairs "Is he gonna be okay?" Jax asked "Yeah" Boris said "You sure are happy" Jax said "Well, I am a friendly wolf" Boris said "And I must stay strong because of me being a big brother" Boris said "You are his big brother? I thought it was the other way around for you two" Jax said "Just because Bendy is a demon doesn't mean that I shouldn't protect him" Boris said smiling "Even though he was created first he was upset because he have no one like him to hang around with. Joey than decided to create me" Boris said.

"It was like it was yesterday" Boris said smiling "Bendy was so happy when we met and we spent all our days with at the studio than that Angel came" Boris said "I would had felt the same way is someone just came in between my friendship.

(At the mall...)
"We should get Y/n a outfit for tomorrow" Crstyal suggested as her and the others walked out the school store with your new bookbag as they came close to another store and walked towards it as Crstyal thought about the idea "Good idea Crstyal" Rosie said as they walked into a clothing store.

(With Bendy and Joey conversation...)

She was hyperventilating?

Yes, she woke up heavily breathing and I woke up trying to calm her down

It might just be a panic attack. She had them lot when she was a little girl

I know. It's my fault. I should had told them what it was

Bendy stop it! You think everything that happens is your fault stop blaming yourself for everything

I know... it's not my fault that she had does attacks but I can't help but think it's my fault

It's okay. You know that Y/n's birthday is coming up and by than my body will be ready

Good, that's great that would make a great gift

You go check on y/n and come back

Okay

(Your pov dream world)
"B-Bendy? Let me go!" I yelled as he held me by my neck "You might as well give in y/n. You know you can't resist me forever and you know that" he said in my ear and I knew somewhere inside he was right "You love me right?" He asked me "Y-you can't just ask a question like that. You are literally hurting me" I say with a anger look on my face as he grew a evil grin and my eyes widened in fear as I felt something sharp in my chest and as I looked down I see that Bendy stabbed me with his tail "You will die y/n. I will see you in hell" He said as he dropped me on the ground and I felt me mind slipping in a deep sleep that I knew I will never wake up from as I watched Bendy slowly walk away from me "Bendy..." Was all I could say before closing my eyes.

(End in dream your pov)
I woke up I felt myself that I couldn't breathe. Why can't I breath? "Y/n breath it's okay" I hear Boris said as he stood in front of me he could tell that I was trying but... But I couldn't "Calm down" He said rubbing my back than I hear Bendy's voice "Y/n!" Bendy said as he was talking to me I tried to say something but I couldn't it hurts too much to speak "Slow your breathing" Boris said still rubbing my back.

(At the mall Rosie pov)
Me and Crstyal found a dress for Y/n. Since she loves bright colors and floral patterns this might be what she wants.

She will be happy we are headed back to the house so we can show her. It was fun having Dylan and Crstyal shop with me even though I hurt them and I know that Dylan loves me.

(Back with you)
"Bendy what is wrong with her?" Boris asked as he still patted my back "It's the panic attack" I hear Bendy say 'Now I remember. I used to have these when I was little it was hell since it hurts so much the only two people that was really able to help me was the toons and my uncle Joey. But Joey can't even touch me he's a ghost'
"Y/n, can you breath?" Boris asked I shook my head "It wasn't this bad" Bendy said "Just don't let her fall to sleep" I hear Bendy said "We need to calm her breathing before than" Bendy said "B-bendy" I managed to choke out "Yes? What is it? Please don't talk" He said and I nod my head and a tear fell down my cheek and Bendy immediately hugged me and and my breathing slowed down "He always was able to help with this type of problem with her" Boris said "Y/n it's alright. I know what the dream is about" Bendy said how did he know? "It was about me and how I will hurt you. I will never do that Toots" He said as he looked me in the face and I smiled at him and he does the same back "Are you okay?" Bendy asked and I nod my head "Bendy, are you sure that she okay? She ain't speaking" Boris said looking at me with worry "She's fine. It's happens when she has a panic attack. She can't really speak so it would a few days before you will hear her voice" Bendy said and I nod agreeing what he was saying.

After a few moments we heard a knock at the door and Jax went to open it and it was Rosie and the rest of them. 'I was wander where they were' "She's finally awake" Rose said looking at me "thank God I thought something happened" Crstyal said said "Hey y/n! We went shopping for you" Dylan said and I smiled at him "Are you okay?" Rosie asked walking up to me and I nod my head "She will be okay. She just can't speak" Bendy said "Why? What happened?" Crstyal asked "She was having a panic attack" Bendy said "As long as you are okay" Crstyal said "We bought you all the stuff that you need and something for you to wear" Rosie said as she handed me the bag and my eyes widen as I looked at the dress they got me:

And I smiled even wider "I take it as you like it" Rosie said as I nod in response cause they knew exactly what tpye of dress to get me I love floral patterns. They are simply the best.

(Time skip)
"Do you need anything y/n?" Bendy asked you as you sat on the couch and you shook your head "Are you sure?" He asked you and you gave him a serious look on your face "I take that as a yes you don't need anything" Bendy said and you smiled "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked you and your smile disappears as he asked the question "I know, how are you gonna talk if you can't? Well! I have a great answer" Bendy said smiling and you gave him a confusing look on your face "If it's a yes just smile if it's a no just shake your head and finally, if it's an short just shake your hand a little" Bendy said smiling and you nod Your head "The first night when you was hyperventilating was the dream the same one that you had earlier?" Bendy asked you and you smiled "Okay. Did it had anything to do with me?" You smiled "Did I hurt you?" You smiled "Did you die in the dream which caused you to wake up?" You smiled a little "Did I kill you?" You asked as you look at Bendy with a worry look and you smiled "Are you scared of me?" Bendy asked and you shook your head "Oh, it's okay y/n. I will never hurt you" Bendy said and you nod your head "Okay" Bendy said as you kissed his cheek and he blushed "Don't be trying to be all cute on me!" Bendy said trying to hide the fact that he was blushing and you only kissed him again which made him blush even harder and you walked upstairs.

(Your pov)
I know Bendy is worried about me. It's fine I really don't mind but he's gonna have to leave me be since I am going to school in the morning. He will be okay as long as he know that I am safe.

(Back downstairs)
"So what did you find out about y/n?" Crstyal asked "Nothing really, just the same thing over and over again she's okay" Bendy said "Are you sure because it doesn't hurt to be worried that is your girlfriend" Boris asked "I am confident that my Toots will be okay. I know her she can pull through" Bendy said smiling.

___________________________________
The same thing literally happened again my freaking tablet glitched and I accidentally publish the story and I had to unpublish the store but it's okay I finished so don't worry

That's all for today!!!

Miri out🖤🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 833 43
My mother died when I was born and my father went missing before my birth. My father is Joey Drew. I know. He's the one who owns the studio that crea...
113K 3K 67
It was nothing but a dreadful demon that lead me to this godforsaken studio. A demon that only casted fear upon us all. Ink drips down these walls al...
66.1K 1.7K 33
Bendy has been pretty lonely in the abandoned studio. Just with the Lost Ones and all the other corrupted co-workers, Until a certain animator came...
402K 12.2K 38
You're a young and hopeful voice actress in your late teens and your name is (Y/N) Pendle. You had a quite peaceful life until your sister, Allison...