talk fast // calum hood

By kristxn

won't last, I'm okay with that // burn, crash, romance -basically a Calum fluff book with occasional smut and... More

Playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Authors note

10

8.7K 132 122
By kristxn

Teagan's Pov

"Come on, that's all you got?" Calum says, looking at me over his shoulder.

We were running down the beach, and I was falling behind. In my defense, I hadn't run since I cut my foot two weeks ago. Whatever.

"I'm coming, I'm coming,"I said, giving him a death glare and picking up my pace.

We ran a little further before coming to the pier. He finally slowed to a stop and I followed after him. "You could've gone a little easy on me, at least."

Calum was bent over, his hands on his knees to catch his breath. There was a big smile on his face. I stood tall and stretched my arms over my head so my chest would open up and I could get more air.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask, and he stands up next to me.

It was almost 6 am, the sun just peeking over the horizon. Everything glowed in the golden light.

"I just love being here, watching the sunrise and stuff."

"Hey, excuse me?" I heard a voice come from behind us. It scared me at first, Calum was the first to turn around. It was a lady, probably in her 30s.

"I was taking pictures of the sunrise and noticed that you two were in one of them. Would you like to see it?" She smiled kindly.

I nodded and Calum brought his hand to my back as we stepped closer to her. She held out her camera for us to look, I smiled and looked over at Calum.

"Haha, it looks like I'm beating you there. Is there any way you can send that to me?" Calum rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, actually I brought my adapter with me. If I stick the sim card in it you can plug it into your phone and pick which one you want. Hold on a second." She started to rummage through her bag, finally pulling out a little white piece.

I held it for her so she would have both hands free to get the sim card out from the camera.

When it had uploaded to my phone I took it out and handed it back to her. "Thank you so much! Have a great day."

We waved at her as she walked on down the pier to take more pictures before it started to get busy. Calum sat down in the sand and I sat down next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

After a while of listening to the waves he spoke. "Send me that picture, I want to post it."

"Ooh, Calum Hood actually posting on Instagram?? And with a girl. The world will lose their minds." I teased, he stuck his tongue out at me.

He laughed,"They can fuck off."

I nodded and pulled my phone out of my waistband to send it to him. "Okay done."

Calum stood up and brushed off his shorts, holding out his hand to help me up. I was enjoying the peaceful silence and empty beach. I wasn't ready to leave. I used his hand to pull myself up, that's when I noticed the devious grin on his face.

"Race you back to your house?"

I took a deep breath and then took off. He was shocked at first but eventually sprinted after me.

+++ !! lil bit of smut below !! +++

Calum caught up to me right as I reached the back door. He pulled me backward and I fell against him giggling. He was laughing too while kissing my cheek. "You think you're such a little trickster."

"I have been pretty successful so far, you have to admit," I said, looking back at him and resting my arms over his that wrapped around my waist.

"I will never admit defeat."

Calum picked me up and I squealed as he carried me inside. He went straight for the stairs and I started kicking my legs to play with him and make it more difficult.

"I suggest if you don't want to fall, you should stop doing that." Calum laughed, raising his eyebrows at me as I looked at up at him. My head was right under his chin.

We got to the top of the stairs and passed Lucas' room, that was empty. He pushed my door open with ease, despite still holding me above the ground. Sometimes I swear he wasn't human.

Calum lets go of me and push me onto the bed, licking his lips while he looks at me. "Do you know how hot you are when your hair is sticking to you with sweat?"

I was still breathing a little heavy from our sprint back to the house, but I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes,"You totally do."

He groaned and I pulled the hem of his shirt so he'd come close to me. Calum happily obliges, his eyes turning dark as he smashes his lips onto mine. We crawl backward until we hit the headboard, and he slips his tongue into my mouth.

He lets out a moan as my fingers slip under his shirt to run up his torso, and then to unbutton his jeans. While my lips were still on his, I pushed his jeans down towards his knees. His boxers went with them, exposing that he was already hard. I smiled into the kiss as if I was taunting him for getting worked up so quickly.

"Watching your ass bounce as you run is torture." He moans into my mouth.

"I have a simple solution to that," I say, kissing him one more time before pulling away from him. My hands find his member and start pumping as he gives me a confused look.

"Don't be last." I start giggling and he pushes me back down so I'm laying flat on the bed.

"Hmm you think you're so funny," He mumbled, pushing my hands away and taking over. He straddles me, scooting further and further up until his dick is hitting my face.

"Suck it," he growls, almost immediately shoving it down my throat.

I bobbed my head up and down, hollowing my cheeks to create more of a suction. He groaned as he bucked his hips forward and back, with his hands tangled deep into my hair. I had never been face fucked, but I guess there was a first time for everything.

His balls were slapping my chin as he thrust. I brought my hand up to play with them, gently squeezing and rolling them against my palm. It got another moan to escape from his lips, as his head went back.

I looked up at him to admire his features for just a second. A vein was popping out of his neck, his lips were parted ever so slightly. His eyes were closed and his eyebrows were knitted together like he was trying very hard to concentrate.

Veins were popping out of his forearms from his tight grip on my hair, which he only used to keep himself at a steady pace. His eyes opened and he looked down at me, a smirk forming on his face.

"You look so fucking pretty looking up at me, baby." He grumbled.

I could tell he was close to cumming, so I placed my hands on his hips to stop his movements. I took his cock into my hands and double fisted it while I teased his tip.

"Fuck me why are you so good at this?!" He yelled, his hands pulling at my hair.

When I felt the first drop shoot into my mouth I latched my lips around his tip and started sucking as hard as I could. His whole body shuddered in delight, his warm cum hit the back of my throat. He let out one last moan before he took his hands away from my hair. I continued to suck after he was done, I could see goosebumps rising on his arms. His head went back and his shoulders shivered one last time.

He reached up to my hair again, but this time to push me away. "Shit, I think if you keep doing that you might just suck the soul right out of me."

His voice was strained and raspy, which I loved. Calum got off of me and I stood up on my knees, going in for a kiss. He closed the gap in between us quickly, kissing me hard. I pulled away first, reaching over the side of the bed to hand him his boxers.

"I forgot to ask if you swallowed, but its a little too late now." I giggled, shrugging my shoulders.

"Only weak bitches spit."

+++

teagantidwell, lukehemmings, and 478,096 others liked this photo
calumhood: people who run together stay together.🤞

coolguycal: whoever she is shes thicc with two c's

cdizzleswizzle: ain't that the truth^^

I knew Calum wasn't gonna tag me in it. That was kind of the point, some of the comments made me laugh. It seemed to be going well. Calum had left hours ago but I had just gotten around to looking to see if he had posted it yet or not.

I went to bed feeling content. Like I knew no one knew it was me in that picture but I did. It made me feel somewhat special for Calum to post about me. Especially that caption, I wasn't sure if he said 'people' because he didn't want to call me his friend? I wasn't sure, but I liked the staying together part. It was nice.

Little did I know that when I woke up all hell would break loose.

+++++

wow, the first cliffhanger of the book!!

also, someone brought it to my attention that the pic kinda looks like two guys but idk just for the books sake its Teagan and Calum lmao

what are you expecting to happen? where do you think their relationship will go?

comment and vote!!

here are my social media accounts!
twitter: kristenlovescal
tumblr: boyfriend-cal.tumblr.com OR lostboycal.tumblr.com
snapchat: kristxnd

love yall 🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898 63 31
Just read this book if you love 5sos and there music Please, please,please
72.8K 2.4K 38
'No questions. I won't ask you about your past, you won't ask about mine. The only past we talk about is ours. And no asking about my problems. Every...
130K 1.7K 63
•in which, after being used a fanfic, Maisie Turner never expected the popularity that followed• started: april 6th, 2019 ended: september 8th, 2019 ...
39.9K 1K 18
A broken promise, can lead to a broken heart. A Calum Hood Fanfiction