[2] storm of rage ~ harry pot...

By redwings_birdss

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 "Even dying." (HARRY POTTER - MARVEL CROSSOVER) (YEARS 𝟒 - 𝟓 - 𝟔 AT HOGWARTS) ... More

Prologue
1- Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy
2- Dinner Interrogation
3- Impressing The Malfoys
4- The Quidditch World Cup
5- Stargazing
6- Death Eaters
7- Safe The Innocent
8- The New One
9- The Family With Issues
10- I'll See You Guys With Christmas
11- Worried Sick
12- The Metal Arm
13- The Fallen
14- Help For A Dress
15- The Wrackspurt In The Corner
16- Dumbledore's Announcement
17- The Unforgivable Three
18- A Fight and A Friend
19- The Others
20- Horses Of The Night
21- Resistance
22- The Goblet of Fire
23- Crying Out Loud
24- Prayers Ignored
25- Breathtaking Anger-Management Issues
26- Queen and Lover
27- Invites
28- Trust In Hogwarts
29- Jealousy
30- Nervous?
31- The First Task
32- Admirers
33- Kneel
34- Photograph
35- Twirling
36- Inspiration
37- Caught
38- Hate
39- The Second Task
40- Ignorance
41- The Third Task
42- Resurrection
Epilogue
Prologue
1- Reality
2- Black
3- Short Visit
4- Strange
5- I wouldn't go to hell
6- Information From An Old Friend
7- Messengers of Valhalla
8- Regret Is The Most Painful Thing
9- The End Of Times
10- Old Man
11- Problem
12- Purple and Red
13- You...
14 - Invitation
15- Snow
16- Earning Respect
17- Blank Lies
18- No More Hiding
19 - Silver
20- Family
21- Snakes
22- Oh no, Thor's in a cage; how did this happen?!
23- Provoke Surtur
24 - now it all turns to shit
25 - Killing at the brink of dawn
Epilogue
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Epilogue

Main Character Information File

20.2K 295 93
By redwings_birdss

Name: Skyler Foster

Full name: Skyler Johanna Thordottír -Foster, Princess of Asgard, Heir to the Throne, Avenger and Winner of The Order Of Merlin, First Class.

Father: Thor Odinson

Mother: Jane Foster -Odinson

Siblings: Tobias Anthony Thorson -Foster.

Age: 14 (July 27th)

Residency: Avengers Tower, New York, U.S.A.

Responsible adult who takes care of her: The Avengers, but she self thinks that she's perfectly capable of taking care of herself, so that's what she does.

Appearance: Blond hair with a shade of light brown through it. Brown eyebrows, submerge blue eyes, pale skin, a few freckles, normal height for her age, but skinny. Looks older than she truly is, can go for the age of 15.

Characteristic features: She's well-mannered, but if she doesn't like you, she'll treat you like dirt. Has a kind and lovely side, but doesn't show it most times. She won't open up to other people fast. Is mostly sarcastic, sly and mischievous. Hates people who think they can rule over others. 

Abilities: Has the ability to control the weather by emotions. Can control it, except when she's out of control, like, furious or extremely sad.

Other Abilities: Very fast healing process. Demigod, grows normal until her eighteenth. Then, every month will be like a day in ageing. Is a practiced fighter with a sword, and is a natural with a bow and arrow. Is a witch, being schooled. Besides Earth's magic, she's practiced in Asgardian Magic as well. Can be considered dangerous. Asgardian Magic includes the next things: talking to animals + shapeshifting + creating shields and weaponry + green fireballs in her hands + teleportation over any distance + mind-reading + mind-control + talking in other people's minds + creating illusions.

Information about close friends and family: Has been in contact with her family again, for two days, no word heard from ever since (family separated, Bifröst destroyed, family on Asgard). Before then, she was close with her uncle Loki and her grandmother Frigga (fact that she has a soft spot for the war criminal, Loki, can be dangerous). Is good friends with Draco Malfoy (wizard, still schooled), Blaise Zanbini (wizard, still schooled), Hermione Granger (witch, still schooled), Fred and George Weasley (wizards, still schooled, twins). The Avengers are her family now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.1K 57
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. (Also, I will be using the story that unfolds in the movies, not the books, so...
949K 34.7K 84
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 "What if Loki came down here, to keep an eye on the both of you?" 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼...
122K 4.3K 35
When the youngest Prince of Asgard arrives at Hogwarts as their newest professor, he is surprised to meet a fellow Asgardian. Y/n L/n is the Goddess...
90.8K 2.5K 77
"She's going to be the most powerful being in the entire Universe," This story starts off in Y/n Lupin-Black's third year where she realizes her feel...