Arden: The Gift Of Delirium

By creatistx

ARDEN SERIES : BOOK 2 & 3 Paranormal Romance Arden. The daughter of Athena. I have heard so much about you an... More

Prologue
Arden Series
Intro and Cast
Playlist
1. Here We Are
2. His
3. Thinking About...
4. Blonde with Blue Eyes
5. Transforming
6. Best Unsaid
7. Look Who It Is
8. We Meet Again
9. Surprise, Surprise
10. Confrontation
11. Devious Divination
12. Just You and I
13. Unpredictable Upbringing
14. Ebbing
15. Rallying
16. Hellenic Republic
17. Are We Ready for Change?
18. Get What's Coming
19. You'll All Get Yours
20. Meet Your Match
21. Delusion or Illusion?
22. Madness Rewind
23. Father to Son
24. Fatal
25. So It Begins
26. Taking It Back
27. Headache
28. Double Date?
29. Phlegethon
30. On Our Way
31. So It Continues
32. She's Cryptic
33. Trouble
34. Chaotic Case
35. Don't Worry About It
36. Welcome Back
37. Scandalizing
38. First Impressions
39. She Moves Like Magic
40. The Omega
41. The Time Has Come
42. Show Yourself
43. A Rebirth
44. I'll Be There For You
45. Zeus and Hera Part 1
46. Day At The Beach
47. My Love(s)
48. Reappearing Reprobate
49. Crossing Swords
50. Consigned To Oblivion
51. Retain What's Already Gone
52. Zeus and Hera Part 2
53. Family Relations
54. The Sun and Moon
55. Now You See
56. Hadrian's Library
57. Frenzy
58. Ablaze
59. Reminiscing the Rigorous
60. Backstory
61. Lost And Found
62. Up In Flames
63. Reunited
64. You Don't Say
65. Hoodwinked
66. Take It Back
67. Our Next Move
68. Inspire
69. Through Ace's Eyes
70. Envision
71. Odium
72. Assignments
73. Returning To Hell
74. You're Not Who You Say You Are
75. The Very Dark Queen
76. Harper Can Help
77. Corrupted With Fear
78. Zeus and Hera Part 3
79. The Beginning of The End
80. Remind
81. The Quill
82. Reprisal?
83. Heat of The High Point
84. Figment
85. Force
86. Unhinged
87. Soaring, Flying
88. Backfire
89. Night Fall and the Crack of Dawn
90. Unaware
Author's Note

Author's Note

117 6 1
By creatistx

Hello, Munchkins! Sorry, this isn't an update but I your next chapter for The Gift of Delirium will be up tomorrow. This author's note is to give you guys an insight into my other books that I have. 

Obviously, you guys have read Arden but I also have others. They're not paranormal romance but they are Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklits. Yeah. 

So, my first book is: 

I Don't Like You: Corey Hale and Aiden Praxston don't like each other. At all. Never have, never will. She hates him and he hates her; so she thinks.

What Corey doesn't know is that Aiden doesn't, in fact, hate her. He feels the complete opposite.

One of Aiden's past relationships turned him into the person he is today; arrogant, selfish, rude, and he vowed to never love again. He's a complete Badass. Girls, Drinking, and getting high is his life now. Although, he soon realizes that he can't hide his true feelings about Corey.

So when Aiden's past comes back to take revenge and could affect the girl he cares about, you could only imagine what would happen.

However, how can he protect her without letting the truth go? If it does get out, it could be a total repeat of what happened before. That couldn't happen. Not again.

Follow them on their journey as Corey and Aiden face their true feelings and come to realize many things. One of them is that being in Love is no joke.

*Disclaimer, I wrote this book when I was thirteen. the grammar and mis-spellings of words are horrendous. It's a great story, nevertheless. Also, you should know that i'm totally into the cliche thing, so expect a lot of that. 

What About Us?: Autumn O'Ryan is quiet. Very quiet. She just sits and watches everything that goes on around her.

So, she certainly doesn't miss when badass Dylan Sawyer arrives on campus. He is also very attentive and Autumn notices this right away, of course.

The two of them immediately cross paths, resulting in a strange yet comfortable relationship that can't be broken. I mean opposites attract....or so they say.

When Autumn's feelings for Dylan take an unexpected turn, she slowly accepts the fact that she is falling for him. And she's falling fast.

Unfortunately, Dylan doesn't feel the same way. He has his eyes set on Alexis Anderson.

Dylan and Autumn go on and learn so many things about each other, letting each other in, becoming closer and closer. From family issues, obsessions, and...anger issues?

Follow Autumn and Dylan as they realize even the most attentive people can be oblivious to anything.

*Disclaimer, I also wrote this book when I was thirteen-fourteen- grammar is awful. It's a nice story, but the plot is kind of wishy-washy. I wrote it during the summer and I was also starting Arden. I'm not good at multi-tasking. 

Our Gray Composition: Brooklyn Miller is moderately recognized on the Upper East Side of New York. Her parents are big-time Chairpersons for their own company. However, Brooklyn doesn't want the business life and that's perfectly okay. She's a Junior at Manchester University to be a writer.

Being the introverted and socially awkward girl she is, it caught Brooklyn off guard when her parents had to team up and join forces with their business rivals, The Vasquez's. She was completely aghast when she was offered a deal to an arranged marriage to help her parents out. To who? Hudson. Hudson Vasquez.

Hudson Vasquez is The future Executive of his parent's company. He's disrespectful to her, impolite, and downright mean. Hudson Vasquez was not a good person.

Brooklyn didn't understand why in the world anyone would agree to this. However, a certain event that occurred caused Brooklyn to agree to the deal anyway.

Now, Hudson and Brooklyn must come together, no matter their uneasiness about this arranged marriage and...compromise. In order for the two to go two years without killing each other, they compromise. When white meets black something else is created. Two different things coming together doesn't have to be so bad...or does it?

Follow Brooklyn and Hudson on their journey as they learn a lot about each other, help each other grow, and come to realize things about themselves they didn't even know. This isn't a book just about two people falling in love. It's about why and how they come to turn their feelings around and except one another into their lives.

*This is my latest book, besides TGOD. I completed it this past Christmas. So far, I think this might be my best, in terms of style, structure, plot and all that- it actually comes in a tie with Arden. But, I do need a lot of love and support on that specific book.

Okay, so, there you have it. It would mean the world if you guys would check out those books. feedback is always great. Sorry for the 'surprise.' Tomorrow your chapter will be up. This book is going to be longer than I thought- for one the chapters are way shorter than the last book. Every chapter has about 1200 words where in the last book, chapters had about 1800-2900 words. But anyway, until next time munchkins,

-brittany. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 3.2K 22
𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚 | εὔνοια 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧. 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 - 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭. "𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢�...
Arden By creatist

Paranormal

24.4K 1.1K 52
Highest Rank - #449 in Paranormal ARDEN SERIES: BOOK 1 Paranormal Romance "Arden, you're an amazing girl," He started off quietly. "You might not b...
310 21 11
Amara is not your unsuspecting, ordinary girl next door. She's a goddess. A wanted one at that, and she's been trying to hide this fact ever since h...
211 69 82
10 years into the future four sisters discover they have unusual super powers. While reading the journals of their recently deceased mother she super...