The Future Is The Past (Trans...

By PrincessAura273

Vaughan Witwickey is a music lover. Listens to any kind of music she can get her hands on. When she creates a... More

The Future Is The Past (Transformers G1 FanFiction)
Part 1
Chapter 1 - Strange Noise
Chapter 2 - Decepticon Attack
Chapter 3 - Say Hello To The Autobots
Chapter 4 - Operation: Power Plant
Chapter 5 - The Crystal Mines
Chapter 6 - What Happens Now?
Chapter 7 - The Dubstep Discovery
Chapter 8 - A Musical Truth
Chapter 9 - Surprise
Chapter 10 - They Just Had To Come Back
Chapter 11 - Rescue
Authors Note - Which Episodes?
Chapter 13 - Anti-Matter Formula
Chapter 14 - Fight Back
Chapter 15 - Autobot Down
Chapter 16 - One Way Or Another
Chapter 17 - Going Home
Part 2
Chapter 18 - Senior Year
Chapter 19 - Good Things Will Happen
Chapter 20 - Return To Mission City
Chapter 21 - A Messed Up Sparkplug
Chapter 22 - Atmosphere
Chapter 23 - Natural Disasters
Chapter 24 - A Plan of Action
Chapter 25 - Battle of Cybertron
Chapter 26 - Another Transformation
Chapter 27 - Get Back Up
Chapter 28 - Animals
Chapter 29 - Losing Control
Chapter 30 - Old Memories
Chapter 31 - Take Your Mind Off Things
Chapter 32 - Immobilized
Chapter 33 - Demobilized
Chapter 34 - Seeing Double
Chapter 35 - Father Figure
Chapter 36 - Fast Future & Corrupted Minds
Chapter 37 - Personalities
Part 3
Chapter 38 - Who Is Remix?
Authors Note: Removing Some Episodes
Chapter 39 - Open House
Chapter 40 - Empire State Of Mind
Chapter 41 - New York State Of Mind
Chapter 42 - Surprises At Every Corner
Chapter 43 - Autobot Day
Chapter 44 - Decepticon Day
Chapter 45 - One In The Same
Chapter 46 - Return
Chapter 47 - Exposed
Chapter 48 - Origin
Chapter 49 - Graduation
Authors Note: Review!
Chapter 50 - Summer Vacation & Seperation
Chapter 51 - Cybertonium
Chapter 52 - Welcome Back To Cybertron
Chapter 53 - Blaster
Chapter 54 - Dark Side Of The Moon
Chapter 55 - College
Part 4
Chapter 56 - Car Chase
Chapter 57 - Raoul
Chapter 58 - Fast & Furious
Chapter 59 - Dancitron
Chapter 60 - DJ Got Us Falling In Love
Chapter 61 - Old Bonds
Chapter 62 - He Could Be The One
Chapter 63 - Transform
Chapter 64 - Getting The Band Back Together
Chapter 65 - Guitar Cases
Chapter 66 - Drop That Bass
Chapter 67 - Piano Player
Chapter 68 - Better Than Ever
Chapter 69 - Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 70 - Bad News
Chapter 71 - The Mesmerizers
Chapter 72 - Slumber Party Blues
Chapter 73 - Shake Your Tail
Chapter 74 - Under Our Spell
Chapter 75 - Semi-Finals
Chapter 76 - It's A Trap
Chapter 77 - Arguments To Solutions
Chapter 78 - Pull It Together
Chapter 79 - Welcome To The Show
Chapter 80 - Destinies
Chapter 81 - Final Goodbyes
Epilogue
Possible Sequel?
Ko-fi

Chapter 12 - Meeting The Whiz Kid

3.3K 91 9
By PrincessAura273

The next morning as Vaughan walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, she saw Spike talking on the phone with someone as he made breakfast.

"No way, are you serious Chip? That's awesome! I'll even bring Bumblebee with us. Okay, see you later. Bye."

"Chip? So after almost two months of summer vacation, now you give your buddy Chip a call to come see me?" Vaughan teased. "Talk about cutting it a little too close Spike, I leave in a week."

"Well in my defence, you, me, and my dad were helping giant alien robots who were protecting our planet from another group of alien robots who were trying to blast us." Spike grinned.

"Point taken." Vaughan replied as she sat on the kitchen stool, pouring some milk.

"Anyways, Chip called because he was inviting us to check out where he works. A government science lab!" Spike said.

Vaughan nearly spit ticked all over the boy when she heard that. She knew that Chip was a genius, but he's THAT BIG of a genius? Working in a government lab?! "Shut up!"

"I know! He even asked if the Autobots wanted to check it out, and since Bumblebee is stopping by today I figured we let him tag along with us."

News about the Autobots and Decepticons were really starting to spread on the news lately. In fact the U.S. Armed forces and the Autobots had secretly formed a partnership with each other. Vaughan and Spike hang out with the Autobots practically everyday and they didn't know a single peep about it! It was only until Optimus quietly brought it up to the girl as she and her family were leaving the base yesterday with her mother going back home without her.

In facts the news has been so big nobody even talked about Vaughan's new song yet. Dubstep was taking a strange turn in the news lately. This made Vaughan wonder... Did her father hear the news?

"So what's the game plan?" She asked.

"Well, Bumblebee is meeting us here and then we're picking up Chip on the way over to his work." He explained.

"Got'cha, I should go get ready."

Once, she drank another and more improved glass of milk, Vaughan went back upstairs, showered and got dressed for the day. She wore her everyday clothes, her new shoes her mother got her, and... Something else.

Just before she was about to leave the room, she looked over at her desk to see a necklace she left there. She looked at it, picking it up and holding it close to her face. Her fathers dog tag. She placed the chain over her head and put the necklace on.

She thought how he would have loved to see something like the place Chip was working at. He was a bit of science know-it-all too.

Once he reached downstairs, Spike was putting his yellow boots on and opening the front door to see Bumblebee in his vehicle mode. "Great timing Vaughan, 'Bee is here."

"Then let's stop stalling and go!"

The two teens left the house and piled inside Bumblebee. Spike got in the driver seat while Vaughan hooped into the back seat to allow Chip to take the front when they picked him up.

"Good to see you still hanging around Vaughan." Bumblebee greeted as he began driving down the road.

"It's good to still be around Bumblebee." Vaughan smiled.

"Where to Spike?" Bumblebee asked.

"First to Central Boulevard to pick up a friend, then off to the Mission City Science Lab." Spike answered.

"You got it."

************

Once the three of them picked up Chip from his house, Vaughan and the boy genius had a lot go catching up to do. While on the ride over to the lab, the two chatted about school, what they did in the summer, the whole deal.

After a few minutes, the lab came into view and Bumblebee pulled up to the security check point at the entrance to the lab.

The security guard stepped out of his office and greeted the three teens, smiling. "Hi there Chip!"

The three of us waved back at the guard as he opened the gate and allowed us inside. Once we were in the outside courtyard, Bumblebee stopped allowing the three to get out.

"Chip, Spike, good to see you guys." Said the guard as he walked towards them. "And a nice to meet you Ms. Witwickey."

"You can call me Vaughan." She replied.

Then Bumblebee transformed into his robot mode, standing beside the trio of humans. "No welcome for me?"

"Well I've never met an Autobot before!" The guard said with surprise. "Follow me now, let me get you through our security doors."

The entrance to the lab were to giant green doors that were locked with a pass code. The guard typed it in and the doors slid open. The four of them proceeded inside and followed Chip as he led them to his work area.

The place was huge! It was filled with computers and all sorts of equipment.

"Wow Chip, what are you some kind of V.I.P.?" Spike asked with a tease.

"Aw come on Spike!" Chip replied with a slight blush.

"I have to admit, this is pretty impressive." Vaughan said.

"Welcome! Please come in." Spoke up a voice.

Chip led the humans and Autobot over to a scientist who was working at one of the computers in the station. "So what do you guys do here?" Vaughan asked.

"We're working on a anti-matter formula." Chip answered.

"No way!" Vaughan exclaimed.

"Yes way. In fact, our anti-matter formula wouldn't have been competed without Chip's help. It would still remain a mystery if he hadn't." Said the scientist.

"And here I thought you were just another pretty face." Bumblebee joked.

Vaughan, carefully, nudged Bumblebee in the arm teasingly, making sure not to hurt herself in the process. The Autobot grinned at the girl as he shrugged. The scientist began typing away ate the computer as he brought out a disc. "I asked you to come by today so I could give you this." He explained as he handed the disc to Chip. "It will let your home computer work with the computers here, anytime and anywhere."

"That's so cool!" Vaughan said.

"Can't wait to test it out." Chip said with glee.

********

During the drive back to the city, Vaughan and Chip continued their long conversation of 'catching up' and finally Vaughan brought up her Dubstep music and its connection to the Autobots.

"So you created a new genre of music from a strange signal that showed up on your laptop out of nowhere?" Chip asked.

"Yep. Thanks to those hacking lessons you taught me, they worked perfectly." Vaughan answered.

"And now they are taking the music world by storm? Wow Vaughan, I have got to say I am pretty impressed. I knew you were into music since Spike told me, but this is a whole new level." Chip replied.

"I know right?" Vaughan exclaimed.

"She was glad that Prime and the others were okay with her distributing it to the public." Spike added.

"Yeah. Jazz told me how you were having a meltdown about it before." Bumblebee chuckled.

"It was not a meltdown Bumblebee!" Vaughan defended. "It was a slight panic."

"Like there's a difference?" Spike teased, who received a playful slap on the head by his older cousin. Thank goodness Bumblebee was doing the driving and not Spike.

"So I guess that means you're kind of famous now Vaughan." Chip said.

"I guess. My songs have been featured on the radio a few times, and I was in the newspaper. But nothing on the news channel or request for interviews. I mean who can blame them? Practically the only way to reach me is by my YouTube channel. No personal information." Vaughan continued.

As they continued driving down the road, a large bird flew over by them. It looked so familiar. "Man, that bird is coming in low." Chip said.

"Wait a minute.... I don't think it's a bird." Spike warned.

Vaughan rolled down the window and took a glance outside her window and looked up at the sky. She saw the black and red bird make a wide U-turn and it came soaring for them, firing lasers out of its eyes.

"It's Laserbeak!" Vaughan yelled. "Metal to the pedal Bumblebee!"

"Don't have to tell me twice!"

Bumblebee accelerated down the street, the force of the speed pulled Vaughan back in her seat. 'Great. First Trailbreaker and now Bumblebee.'

Once they entered the city, Laserbeak was still hot on their trail. He flew just over head of the large buildings of the down town area, which was surprisingly calm this morning.

"Hide in the underground parking Bumblebee!" Spike suggested.

"Good idea."

Bumblebee made a hard turn as he looped down a tunnel and into the parking lot. Vaughan scotch her way out of her seat in Bumblebee and ran for the entrance of the lot. She pressed her back against the cold cement painted wall as she peeked outside, looking up at the skies.

"I don't see him!" She called.

"Me must have bailed when we went under." Bumblebee replied. "But did he want with us?" Vaughan made her way back to the Autobot as he rolled down his window to allow the girl to join in on the boys conversation.

"Maybe he was after the CD." Chip suggested.

"If they got their hands on it, they could get access to the lab from anywhere!" Spike said.

"Including their secret hideout." Vaughan added.

"Change of plans Chip. Looks like we're taking you home early." Bumblebee explained.

"So much for lunch at Harveys." Vaughan muttered as she climbed back in Bumblebee.

"So what's our game plan?" Chip asked as Bumblebee pulled out of the parking lot.

"I'm contacting Optimus Prime for back up. In the meantime Chip, you stay in your house where it's safe. The Decepticons might try to go after you again, and they don't know where you live so that gives us an advantage." Bumblebee explained.

"I'll stick around with him, just in case the 'Cons do try to jump him." Vaughan suggested.

"Are you sure Vaughan?" Spike asked with concern.

"I'm sure. Besides, a friend of yours is a friend of mine." Vaughan replied with a grin.

Spike smiled and nodded in understanding as he focused his attention on the road, redirecting Bumblebee back to Chip's house. Once pulling up to the lot, Bumblebee allowed the wheel chaired boy and Vaughan to exit before speeding off with Spike.

"Do you have a computer we can use to see what's in that disc?" Vaughan asked.

"It's in my room, follow me." He replied.

Vaughan followed Chip inside his one story house. It was a cute little bungalow house, the outside paint was yellow with a bright brown roof. Once inside his room, Chip wheeled himself over to his computer desk and popped the disc inside the hard drive as Vaughan walked up next to him, the screen coming to life.

"Let's see what this thing has in store." said Chip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 50 24
this story goes through the first transformers movie what happens when the Witwicky s adopt a baby and she does not know what happens when the transf...
37.7K 823 28
If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron. Well this is her story of how she ende...
2.1K 208 10
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
2.6K 103 11
Hello! This a short story for shockwave x readers (Y/N) . Short summary- You are a scientist who got hired by shockwave to join his group of scientis...