The Princess and the Devil✔️

By princesstreatment

{book one of the gang love series} * "How do I look?" he asked smirking at me. I shrugged. "Eh, I've seen bet... More

Character List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
Bonus chapter: 84
Bonus Chapter: 85
Important note
Bonus Chapter: 86
Bonus chapter: 87
Bonus chapter: 88
Alternative Ending: Chapter 89
Bonus Chapter: 90
Bonus chapter: 91
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting
NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT!
¡SEQUEL ANNOUNCMENT!
¡Sequel Announcement!
Preview of rewritted version
Rewrite: 1

80

25.5K 479 136
By princesstreatment

I was married. I was now officially a King. Jason was my husband and I was his wife. Jason and I walked down the aisle and out of the church. We climbed into one of the limos and it drove us to the hotel. Jason pulled me to him and kissed me lightly. "I can't believe you're my wife. You're mine forever now."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I'm yours and you're mine." We walked into the hotel and to the room where I got ready.

He smirked. "Do you think we have time to have some fun before we have to be downstairs?" he said grabbing me by the hips.

I giggled and shook my head pushing him away. "No, we do not. Now go downstairs, I'll meet you down there."

He threw his head back jokingly and groaned. "Fine! I'll go downstairs, but you better be down fast."

I nodded and pecked his lips. He left the room and I was alone. I stripped out of my dress and laid it out gently on the bed. I quickly changed into my second wedding dress. It was a long white skirt and a cropped strapless top with white floral lace lining the top. I tucked the straps of my bras under it so they didn't show.

There was a knock at the door. I went over to the door and opened it to reveal Amelia. "Hey, sweetie. I'm so happy for you" she smiled.

"Thank you. Thank you for being here for me."

She touched my cheek. "I'll always be here for you. Now let's go party."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs with her to the ballroom. Everyone from the wedding was mingling around. The ballroom and tables were decorated with gold and black. It was truly beautiful. Jason's jaw slightly dropped from the sight of me. He quickly made his way over to us and pulled me to him by my hips. "You look beyond perfect princess," he said before leaning down and pecking me on the lips.

I smiled. "Thank you."

Amelia left us and walked into the ballroom with the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. We waited a few minutes before Jason grabbed my hand and walked us into the ballroom. Everyone clapped for us as we walked in. "ladies and gentlemen please welcome for the first time together, Mr. Jason King and Mrs. Sydney Di' Medici King. and please bring your attention to the dance floor where the couple will share their first dance." said Amelia.

Jason walked us to the center of the dance floor. He placed his hand on my hip and I placed my hand in his. The music started and we started to dance. Jason smiled at me. "I love you so much," he said touching my cheek.

I leaned into his hand. "I love you too."

We continued dancing as the music went on. Jason twirled me around. "I didn't know you were going to wear a second dress," he said.

I smiled. "Well I was originally only going to wear this one but Ariana found my moms wedding dress. I couldn't help but wear it."

He smiled at me. "You looked beautiful. Your parents would be so proud of you."

I laid my head on his chest. "I miss them."

He kissed the top of my head. "I know princess. But I know they loved you. I know Connor loved you."

I lifted my head up off his chest and touched his cheek. "I think my parents would have loved you."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. He let his lips linger before he spoke. "I wish I could have met them." he twirled me again as the song ended.

We made our way to the table at the front where our bridesmaids and groomsmen were sitting. Jason and I stayed standing in the middle. The girls were sitting next to me and the guys next to Jason. Everyone settled down in their seats. Amelia handed me the mic. "Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a good time. Jason and I would just like to thank everyone for being here today. This is such a special day and i'm so glad you all could be here to spend it with us."

I handed the mic to Jason. "I'm going to keep this short cause i'm guessing everyone is probably hungry, I know I am." the guests chuckled. "Like Sydney said thank you all for being here."

Jason turned the mic off and we both sat down. Waiters brought out the food and everyone started eating. Jason and I finished a little faster than everyone else so that we could greet all our guests. Our guests consisted of Jason's family, friends from the gang, some of Jason's high school friends, some of my high school friends and some of my college friends. We stopped at each table for a couple of minutes each before we went back to the table.

Amelia grabbed the mic and stood up. "Hey everyone. For those of you who don't know me, i'm Amelia Gray the maid of honor. First, i'd like to thank you all for being here for my best friend's special day. I met Sydney when I was 17 and she was 15. We met under unusual circumstances, but I wouldn't change it. From the moment I saw Sydney I knew she was going to be important to me. Sydney helped me through a lot of things and I believe I helped her through some things as well. When I first found out she was with Jason I was truly shocked. I thought she was finally over her bad boy phase." I giggled. Jason put his arm around my waist leaning over and kissing my cheek. "It took some time for me to realize that Jason truly loved her and that she truly loved Jason. It was amazing seeing them together because even if you didn't know them you could see the love they had for each other in their eyes. Nothing has made me happier than seeing my best friend so happy and in love. Sydney I wish only the best for you and Jason. I love you so much, sweetie."

I grabbed her hand and squeezed her hand. "I love you too Meels," I whispered.

She smiled. "And now ladies and gentleman you are going to hear from the best man."

Amelia threw the mic to Sean and he caught it easily. Amelia sat down as Sean stood up. "Hello everyone, i'm Sean Turner, and obviously the best man. Jason was the best man at my wedding so I was pretty much expecting this position. I have known Jason since we were kids. We met when I stole his DS in elementary school and he punched me in the face, naturally, we became best friends after that." everyone chuckled at that. "Most people know Jason as a cold-hearted son of a bi-"

I leaned over Jason and hit Sean in the arm. "Children present," I whispered.

Sean chuckled. "Sorry, Syd. a son of a beautiful lady. But I always knew Jason as my best friend and the guy who always stood up for me no matter what. Jason was there for me when my girl got pregnant in high school. Instead of letting me wimp out he made sure I stayed with her and he helped me through raising my kid. What i'm trying to say is Jason has been there for me my whole life and I'll be there for him."

Jason nodded and they fist bumped. "Thanks, man," he whispered.

"I have only known Sydney for a short time but in that short time, I believe we have become good friends. The thing about Sydney is that the moment I met her I knew Jason was going to have trouble controlling her." Jason and I chuckled. Jason leaned over and kissed the side of my head. I gave his hand a squeeze before he brought my hand up to his lips. "Sydney never backed down from an argument with Jason and to most of our surprise, she would always win. What i'm trying to say is Sydney has made Jason a better and happier person. Jason has made Sydney a happier person. I'm excited to see the two of them go through life together. Jason Sydney I hope wherever life takes you guys you will find happiness and joy."

Jason and I didn't want a lot of speeches so we kept it to just Amelia and Sean. Amelia announced the family dances were starting. Jason stood up and took his mother to the dance floor. I stood up and walked over to a small table to the left of ours. The wooden table was covered in a black tablecloth with gold designs on it. On top of it were pictures inside black and gold picture frames. The pictures were of my parents and brother. There were family photos of the four of us, pictures of just me and my mom or dad, and a picture of me and Connor. I kneeled down in front of the pictures. I touched the pictures gently. "ti amerò per sempre. (I'll love you forever)"

I heard someone walk to me and kneel down next to me. I looked over to see Giovanni next to me. He smiled at me and wiped away a stray tear I didn't realize came out. He held out a hand for me. I placed my hand in his and he stood us up. He walked us to the dance floor and we started dancing. "You know you are lucky I came over and grabbed you before Jason."

I giggled. "And why is that?"

"Because if he saw you crying he would have kicked everyone out and made sure you were okay."

I looked over at Jason and smiled. "That sounds about right."

Gio tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm so proud of you Tesoro."

He twirled me around. "Thank you"

He kissed my forehead before letting me go. "I think someone wants to dance with you."

I turned around and saw Ariana holding Antonio. I smiled at my baby boy. She handed him to me. I held him to my chest and waltzed around. Jason came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist with Antonio in the middle of us. "Are you okay princess?"

I nodded. "I'm fine." he gave me a look that told me he didn't believe me. "I promise i'm fine."

He sighed. "Okay." he looked behind me and smirked. "You know what time it is now?"

"What?"

"I apparently get to pull a pretty little garter off of you," he smirked.

I giggled. "Jason there are people here, so be appropriate."

He smirked. "Aren't I always?" he kissed my cheek and then Antonios head.

I handed Antonio back to Ariana. I walked to the middle of the dance floor where Amelia was standing next to a chair. She pushed me to sit down. "Ladies and gentlemen you are now to witness the groom take the bride's garter off followed by the bouquet toss." she leaned down next to my ear. "Have fun" she whispered.

Music started playing. Jason stood in front of me with a smirk on his face. "You ready princess?"

I gave him a stern look. "People are looking Jason."

"Oh, I know that." He said kneeling down in front of me. "Don't worry I'll be good. There's no way I'm gonna let another man see too much of you."

He grabbed the end of my dress and slowly started pulling it up. He pulled it up to just under where my garter is. He winked at me before he put his head inside my dress. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. "Jason!" I gasped.

I felt his teeth graze my thigh as he pulled it off with his teeth. He pulled it down my leg and off of me. He winked at me before taking it out from between his teeth. "Got it." He put it in his jacket pocket before grabbing my hands and pulling me up.

I quickly pushed my dress back down. I lightly slapped his chest. "Why would you do that?" He chuckled pulling me to him. "You know you could've just pulled it off with your hand."

He chuckled. "Yeah, but where's the fun in that?" He pecked me on the lips. "Now will you throw your bouquet so that we can eat cake?"

I rolled my eyes as he let me go. I walked over to Amelia who handed me the mic and my bouquet. "Okay, ladies it's time for your favorite part of the night. Would all of the non-married woman please come to the dance floor?" They did as I asked and all the ladies came to the middle of the dance floor. I handed the mic back to Amelia and turned around. I mimicked throwing the bouquet behind me three times before I turned back around. I walked through the group of girls to a confused Madi.

I handed her the bouquet. She looked at me confused. "What are you doing?" I smiled and turned her around where a kneeling Chris was holding a velvet ring box. She put a hand to her mouth and gasped. "Chris?" She whispered.

"Dolcezza I've loved you since high school. There is no one in the world i'd rather be with. Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" She gasped and nodded. Chris stood up and kissed her. He placed the ring on her finger. "She said yes!" He cheered.

They turned around and both hugged me. When Chris told me he wanted to ask Madi to marry him I was ecstatic. Chris and I brainstormed for hours trying to think of the perfect ask but nada. We both happened to see a video on Instagram and inspiration struck. I told him he could propose at the wedding and Jason was just as fine with it.

Jason and I walked over to the cake on the table. Sitting on top of a gold cake stand was a white four layer cake with swirl designs in the frosting. On top of the cake was a decorative gold crown. I was handed a knife for the cake. Jason stood behind me and helped me cut into the cake. We placed two pieces of cake on a plate and grabbed two forks. Jason and I both stabbed out a piece and placed it into each other's mouths. The cake was half red velvet and half dark chocolate. Everyone clapped for us before we went back to our chairs. Everyone was given some cake and we all ate dessert.

Jason, my bridesmaids, his groomsmen and I left with the photographers to go take our wedding photos on the beach. The photographers took a bunch of pictures of Jason and me, pictures of me and the bridesmaids, pictures of Jason with the groomsmen, and pictures of all of us. When we came back we saw the DJ opened up the dance floor. All of the young children were taken to another room where we hired people to watch them until their parents were ready to take them home. The DJ put on club music and all the young adults were dancing when we got there.

Amelia and I shared a look before we ran to the dance floor. Amelia and I started dancing with Madi coming up behind us and dancing with us. Jason came up behind me putting his hands on my hips. Jackson and Chris did the same thing with Amelia and Madi.

I danced against Jason leaning back into his chest. I leaned down and twirked against Jason making him groan. Amelia laughed at me and did the same to Jackson. We danced for about an hour before Jason leaned down next to my ear. "It's time to go princess."

I nodded and the DJ made the announcement that we would be leaving. Everyone followed us out to Jason's Bugatti. Jason opened the door for me letting me slide in before going to his side and starting the car. We waved goodbye to everyone as we drove off to the start of our new life together.

***********************************************************************************************
So I did promise the second update and here it is! I hope you all like it! Please make sure to vote, comment and follow me! My updating schedule will be going back to normal so I will be publishing on Saturday again this week!

Sydney's second wedding dress

Wedding cake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 10.7K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
503K 15.2K 27
**Mature Readers Only ( 18+ )** Book 1 of the Moretti series- Remi Bennett grew up with her mother an a handful of close friends. When her mother got...
1.2M 24.6K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
39.7K 1.2K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...