Hidden 8th | BTS

By lIDayDreamerIl

There were always 8 members. From the beginning till now, it was always the lucky 8 number. You were hiding i... More

Intro
Play
Stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 3
Stage 4
Stage 5
Stage 6
Stage 7
Stage 8
Stage 9
Stage 10
Stage 11
Stage 12
Stage 13
Stage 14
Stage 15
Stage 16
Stage 17
Stage 18
Stage 19
Mission Stage I
Stage 20
Error
Stage 21
Stage 22
Stage 23
Stage 24
Stage 25
Stage 26
Stage 27
Mission Stage II
Stage 28
Stage 29
Stage 30
Stage 31
Stage 32
Stage 33
Stage 34
Stage 35
Stage 36
Stage 37
Stage 38
Stage 40
Mission Stage III
Error II
Stage 41
Stage 42
Stage 43
Stage 44
Stage 45
Side Quest I
Stage 46
Error Code
Stage 47
Stage 48
Error Code II
Stage 49
Stage 50
Stage 51
Stage 52
Stage 53
Quest Reward
Error Code III
Error Code IV
Stage 54
Last Stage
Game Over
Credits
Next World

Stage 39

14.3K 573 495
By lIDayDreamerIl

"Han Seo Hee, well, let's just say she's your basic bitch that wants attention from all over the world and wouldn't mind throwing others under the bus just to get it." Bang Pd-nim explained.

He had gathered everyone from the hallway to the empty hospital canteen. It was quite late at night and normally no guests were allowed to visit past the visiting time but they made an exception, since they felt bad for the group, who were at this point, regular customers, which isn't morally good for a hospital.

This was the same hospital that they went to for Yoongi's kidney surgery.

The same hospital that gave Namjoon his breathing treatment.

The go to hospital whenever a member gets injured from dance practice, mainly Hoseok and clumsy little Jimin.

The usual hospital that Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook went to for their injuries from sudden public fan mobs.

The exact same hospital that they transferred the records to from Y/N's first accident.

And now they were back here again, for Y/N's second accident.

This hospital had records on each and everyone of them.

"My sister isn't a bitch!" Ken scowled at the group but it wasn't like he could do anything, considering how there were two huge buff bodyguards standing right beside him, ready to beat him to a pulp if he so much as lift his butt off the chair.

"On contrary, your sister has had many past relationships more bad than good ones though. She has become the enemies of all VIPs out there and soon maybe all ARMYs." Supreme Boi commented while tossing the a stack of paper in front of everyone.

The papers showed multiple pictures and data of the said girl hanging out with various people, timelines and activities.

"You guys stalked my sister?? That's an invasion of privacy rights! I could have you reported!" cried out Ken.

"What does she have to do with us?' Namjoon questioned, ignoring the protests of their ex-manager.

"Basically, the contacts she has made have given her some rather impactful information. Namjoon, have you ever thought of how was it possible for a sasaeng fan to suddenly turn up at a spot where you didn't tell anyone about?" Bang Pd-nim said.

Everyone's attention went and focused on the leader.

"Well, it was a sasaeng fan, I just figured that she had followed us right when we left the apartment." Namjoon replied back with a slight sigh.

He still felt guilty.

"But then why would she choose that particular time at the beach to approach you guys? Wouldn't it be better if she had done it on the hill you guys went to, since there would be less witnesses and it'll make it harder for hyung to get help." questioned Jimin.

And in turn, silence replied. The whole room had turned to face the little mochi that had his serious thinking face on.

"Hyung, have you been watching crime dramas again?" questioned Jungkook.

"They're interesting ok?" said mochi huffed in response.

"Anyway, Jimin is right. The sasaeng fan did not stalk you guys right at the start. In fact, that person wasn't even supposed to meet you guys. But unfortunately, this guy right here-" Bang Pd-nim pointed at Ken.

"Saw Namjoon and Y/N buying ice-cream when he was walking by. He then took a picture of you two and sent it to his sister. And from what we have gathered, his sister is friends with a crazy fan that is obsessed with BTS, and just to our luck, that friend just hated Y/N."

"Therefore, put two and two together and VOILA! Here we are." Supreme Boi finished at the end with a snap of his fingers.

The members turned silent once more.

Was it really possible for a person to hate someone they don't even know so much that they are willing to kill them?

For what?

What in their right mind could possibly justify their actions? What made them do it?

That was when Manager Sejin's phone buzzed, everyone's thoughts had snapped out and were now gazing at the said manager checking his phone.

They watched as he sigh in frustration as he turned his screen to reveal a recent tweet.

"We had found the friend's account name, and started following her just for precaution." He said.

Twitter

NoonaJeon
I wonder how my babies are doing? I already purified them from that demon, so they should be doing great! Hehe, your welcome in advance~
I'll make sure to update you guys, if I have any info on them <3

--

"So what do we do now, Bang Pd-nim?" Jin mumbled but the anger in his voice was evident.

And judging by how all the members were visibly shaking with their fist clenched and their figure frim, they were all pissed.

They were absolutely furious.

Murder.

The boys saw red. Their minded clouded with only one thought, they wanted to get rid of whoever harmed their precious maknae.

But before they could think any further, Bang Pd-nim had clapped his hands to snap the boys out of their murderous intent.

Anyone with a brain could see that the atmosphere in the room had thicken even more than it was, even a blind man can feel the rage of 7 hyungs.

"Calm down boys, we already had the eyewitnesses and the staff here to keep quiet about the situation from media. The last thing we need is to shut people up from witnessing 7 idols murdering a poor humane girl." Bang Pd-nim reasoned.

"That girl is neither poor nor humane, she's a monster, an ugly one at that." Tae growled out.

"Now now, I know how you feel but we will handle all the complicated situations, alright? You guys have to stay here and look after Y/N, remember?" Manager Sejin comfortably let out a tiny smile as he patted Tae on his back.

"Also, from this point on, I have decided that you guys would move into a much more secure place. It has all the facilities you need, one of the most luxurious places in Seoul and most importantly, they have tight security so no one unknown can come in or out." Bang Pd-nim said while handling Namjoon a separate document with the new housing details.

"We're moving again?" questioned Yoongi.

Bang Pd-nim nodded, "It's for the best."

After a while of more discussions later, they heard light footsteps entering the room.

The group turned their attention towards the door and saw Y/N's doctor. The boys had widen their eyes.

They completely forgotten that Y/N was still in surgery.

With that thought, everyone had rushed over to the man in the white coat.

"Doctor, how is he?" questioned Jungkook with sad eyes. The sudden rush of worrisome feelings had taken over once more.

"Is he awake?"

"He is ok right??"

"Please don't tell me he's dead."

"Yoongi no!"

"I said please!"

"I didn't accidentally injure another part of him by pulling the knife out right? Please tell me I didn't, I don't think I can handle the pain of knowing that I'm partially at fault of his death!"

"Why the hell is everyone thinking that he's dead?!"

"Isn't he dead inside though?"

"Yoongi! I said stop!"

Meanwhile, while the boys were bickering and causing a ruckus as usual. The doctor and the rest of the staff in the room had pulled out earplugs to prevent ear damages from shouting that will eventually occur.

"STOP! BABY DON'T STOP!"

"STOP QUOTING LYRICS! THAT'S NOT EVEN OUR SONG!"

"DON'T REMIND ME OF THEM THEN!"

"STOP YELLING! THIS IS WHY WE'RE BAN FROM PANDA EXPRESS!"

"YAH!"

And eventually after minutes of nonsense, one of them finally came to their senses.

"Guys, the doctor." Hoseok said. And instantly, the boys were once again quiet.

And were very embarrassed.

The doctor, seeing how their mouths were shut, pulled out his ear plugs and so did the rest of the staff.

"Ok, right now I had given Y/N some sleeping drugs that I injected in the peaches that he ate just now. So he is currently sleeping. It isn't healthy for someone who had just had surgery to have woken up so soon, his brain and body needs more rest.

Especially when he was poisoned by a strong drug. Namjoon-shi, you did a good thing on pulling out that infected knife, any longer and the Y/N might have been dead. Unfortunately, the remaining poison had spread throughout his waist down, so he is unable to walk as of now." The doctor explained with clipboard in hand while flipping through pages of data.

"He can't walk? For how long?" Jimin questioned.

This was bad, very bad. Everyone in the room knew how hard you practiced to perfect your performances. You had trained endless hours during your trainee days, and even know you still do it whenever you're free. Your free time was basically dance practice time. They had to force you out of the room just so you could get some Vitamin D.

And now that they were told that you couldn't walk, they can't imagine how devastated you would be.

The doctor's slight hesitation and fidgeting wasn't helping either.

"Well the thing is, I told Y/N that it would only be for a few months but the poison that got spread was a rather strong doze and even though it might not harm anything else in the body, it does not fade away so easily either. So the best I could say is that it might take a few.....years, perhaps even more. I'm so sorry." The doctor bowed his head apologetically.

No.

Just no.

Even though they wouldn't mind waiting for you to heal, they knew you would.

You were just starting to open up to them.

You were just starting to be happy again.

They had tried so hard to make you smile again.

And know that all of it would be gone because you were going to be mad at yourself once again.

They know you too well.

They know that you would be heart broken once they found out.

You would hide from them again.

And they never ever want to see that fake smile ever again.

So, what could they possibly do now?

Well, there's only one way now isn't it?

Until a cure is found,

They would have to hide the truth.

To give you hope.

To see you smile.

To tell you that everything would be alright because you would be back on your feet soon enough.

So that you wouldn't shut them off again.

The Untold Truth. 

--

Ahhhh I'm sorry if it was boring, so much freaking explanations shhhhh. But on the bright side there's plot! wow! 

What am I doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 494 76
''Wh-who are you?" ''Your death'' "You can't kill me" "Killing is legal in this world" A singer joins the most famous group in the world BTS. But th...
19.7K 836 47
When you were little your dad left you and your mum when you were 9. It's been 6 years since then and your mum has found a new partner and is getting...
5.7K 156 17
" in a dream that leads to you in a moment. " ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ jang yeji, the eighth and final member of BTS. - [⟭⟬] oc x bts [⟭⟬] I take submissions! ➭...
278K 13.2K 25
DaddyTae: You looked really cute in that skirt baby. TheRealJK: Thank you, but my mommy told me not to talk to strangers. DaddyTae: Oh believe me bab...