Love,Cheat,Lie & Repeat

Von nlab21

This is the spin-off from down the line. We all know how down the line ended. This book will be focusing on W... Mehr

Characters
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
EPILOUGE PART.1

EPILOUGE PART.2

1.9K 61 34
Von nlab21

THE JORDANS

Left to Right: Melody Jordan, Christian Jordan, Caycee Dean Jordan (3), Samara Aryn (Air•Rin) Jordan (2)

THE WALKERS/ WILLIAMS

Up to down; left to right: Marshawn "Wolf" Walker, Madyson Raine Walker (1 1/2), Ariana Walker, Maurice Williams, Asia Melani Williams (3) (Daughter of Ariana & Maurice)

THE HICKS

Left to Right: Prince Hicks, Cameron Cash Hicks (11 months), Isabelle Hicks

THE SALVESTERS

Left to Right: Nasir Salvester, Deja Salvester, Armani Love Salvester (7) (Ebony is Armani's Mom) , Malik Jhett Salvester (8 months)

Okay so there's the family trees guys. Cute families right?? This is to make sure there is no confusion when I bring up names and families. If y'all get confused just scroll back up here for reference cause I'm probably not going to say who's who's son or daughter when I'm writing. Let's get straight to it, hope y'all enjoy the ending of this crazy ass group story.

Melody Jordan

"Samara sit down" I snapped my fingers at the theee old toddler who was climbing her chair.

She laughed and continued to play on her chair. "Samara." I said again and she continued not to listen.

"Aight your daddy about to come. Watch" I stopped trying to tell her.

"Ayee" Christian said to Samara as he walked up. "Get yo ass down" he sat down and told her.

"I already told her." I shook my head. "You need to start listening to yo mama girl." He said in laugh.

I thought that me having a girl should finally give me an opportunity to have a kid that was attached to me. Wrong. Samara was a bigger daddy's girl than her brother. She don't listen to me at all unless her daddy around. It crazy.

"Mhmm" she crossed her little arms across her chest. "Samara stop" Christian lowly whispered in her ear.

She sat with her little attitude. "Samara Aryn Jordan uh uhh not today." He said forcefully.

"Come here" he held his arms out for her. I shook my head, of course CJ was spoiling her like always.

"Your uncle gonna be so disappointed that you acting up at his wedding" I nagged Samara.

She stuck her tongue out at me, I made a face at her and stuck my out back at her. She spit her tongue at me.

"Both of y'all stop. Melody act your age." Christian told me. "She did it first" I pointed down at Samara.

"She's two years old. You twenty four years old and her mom" he shook his head.

"Caycee" I slightly yelled a couple chairs down. He poked his head up from his tablet. "Yes?"

"Come down here" I waved him down. He nodded his head and ran down to us.

"Come sit on mommy lap since your sister don't love me." I looked down at Samara.

He smiled and sat on my lap and continued watching his tablet. "I do love you" She said with a puckered lip.

"No. Only Caycee love me." I turned away from Samara.

Samara started to sniffle, like she was about to cry. "Stop being petty with your child" Christian hit me.

I laughed "I know you love me babygirl" I pinched her cheeks. "I love you so much" I kissed her cheek. She smiled and looked forward.

"Can we get a move on?? What the hell these people doing" Christian said impatiently.

"Patience babyboy" I smiled back at him. "No Caycee I wanna play too" Samara said to her brother.

"No" Caycee snatched the tablet. "Share with your sister." I told Caycee.

"Mommy?" Caycee turned around and said with an attitude. "I don't wanna hear all of that, y'all share before I take it." Christian said to both of them and Caycee gave it to Samara.

Caycee snuggled into my chest and rested. I played with his curly hair while he sat with a little attitude.

"Melly" Armani said running up to our seats. "Hi Mani" I kissed her cheek.

"Where your daddy bad ass girl" Christian said to Armani. She turned around and pointed at Nasir and Deja carrying Malik coming toward us.

"Wassup y'all" Nasir dapped up Prince and sat down. "Hey Dej" I have Deja a slight hug.

"Hey girl" she smiled and rocked Malik back and forth. "Hi Lik Lik" I tickled the small baby and he laughed.

"Why y'all late?" CJ asked Nasir. He groaned "Cause we had to go pick up Mani from her momma house" he said annoyedly.

CJ chuckled under his breath "How Ebony doing?" I asked. "Still a pain in my ass" Nasir snarked.

"We just waiting on Prince?" Nasir asked. We all nodded our heads and continued our conversation. Luckily Prince showed up right before the ceremony was about to start.

"Finally nigga damn" CJ said as Isabelle and Prince sat down. "My bad bro. Isabelle taking forever in a day to get ready" Prince said.

"Too bad" Isabelle shrugged. "Hey Cash money" I peeked over at the adorable baby.

"Girl that ain't his name. You ain't Nasir and we don't do nick names." Prince said with a serious face.

"Prince shut up" Isabelle shoved him. "He obvisouly joking with his annoying ass" Isabelle rolled her eyes.

"Whatever give me my son" Prince took Cameron from her arms. "All y'all shut up, it's about to start" Nasir shh'd us.

We all looked forward and saw Madyson and Asia walking down the small aisle, while holding hands.

They both smiled and looked over at us and waved. "Hi babies" I waved back at both of them.

"Hi cousins" Samara said loudly and waved. We al looked at Samara "Samara" I looked down at her while she giggled.

I shook my head and continued to watch. After they were down Wolf walked shortly behind them.

He gave us all a head nod. "Hi uncle Wolf" Samara yelled at again. CJ pinched her softly "imma whoop your ass" he said in a playful tone.

Wolf smiled at her "Hi princess" he said back to her. "Samara stop yelling out" I told her.

"Control your heathen CJ" Prince said to CJ. "Nigga shut up" he waved him off.

Shortly after we all stood up and Ariana walked down in a simplistic white dress. It wasn't a big wedding dress or nothin but nothing to casual.

Ariana and Wolf got married about nine months ago at the court house but Ariana wanted a small ceremony and Wolf being wolf of course did whatever she wanted.

It was a really small ceremony, only the group, Aaliyah and Darius with all their kids. Also Mircale ans Jalen with their two kids and also Ariana and Aaliyah's parents.

The ceremony went by quickly, not much needed to be done considering they were already married.

Ariana Coleman

"Congratulations Sissy" Aaliyah came up to me after the ceremony. "Thank you" I said while hugging her.

"Congrats Auntie" Kamryn said to me. "Thanks Kammy" I kissed her cheek. "Congrats Aunt Ari" Karcyn hugged me leg.

"Thank you cutie pie" I hugged her back. "Daddy can I go play with my cousins" Karcyn looked up at Darius.

He stared down at her "Go ahead. Don't be over there arguing with nobody" he said to her. She nodded her head and ran off.

"She so cute" I aweeed over my niece. "She also bad as hell" Darius shook his head. "Congrats again" Darius said. I smiled "Thank you"

Aaliyah and Darius soon walked away, Kyree was sleep and was in Aaliyah's arms.

I walked around and talked to everybody, then sat down in a chair. "Mommy" Madyson came up to me with her pacifier in her mouth.

"Yes baby" I looked down at her. "Where's daddy?" She spoke with her pacifier.

I took out her pacifier, we've been working on trying to get her to stop using it but she refuses. "I don't know baby.You don't wanna go play with all your cousins?" I asked her.

She shook her head "Well you wanna sit on mommy's lap until daddy comes back?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and sat on my lap. Madyson was really shy and reserved. She wasn't just a daddy's girl or just a mommy's girl, she loved to be under anyone of us.

"Wassup why y'all sitting over here?" Wolf asked. "She wanted you but I didn't know where you were" I said.

He nodded his head and picked up Madyson from my lap. "Wassup mama. You tired?" He asked her.

"No" she shook her head and laid on his chest. "Mommy can I have my paci?" She asked me.

I opened my hand and was about to give it to her. "No you don't need to be sucking on that." Wolf took it out my hand and put it in his pocket.

She pocked out her lip but soon got over it. "Papa" Asia said while running up to Wolf.

"Yes baby" He said down to her. "Where's my jacket?" She asked him.

"I don't know babygirl, where you put it?" He asked her and she shrugged nonchalantly.

"It's over there" Madyson pointed. "Look poo it's on that chair" Wolf pointed again.

"Oooohhh. Tank you Maddy" she blew a kiss at her and ran off. "Goofball" I shook my head.

"I'm already tired" I said out of breath to Wolf. "Oh trust me too" he replied.

"Ayee" He said grabbing me attention. "Yeah" I said turning my head to him.

"I love you" He said sweetly making me blush. "I love you too" I pecked his lips.

"Why are you carrying her?" Prince said to us. "Prince leave her alone" I said to him.

"I'm joking. Come here Maddy" He held out his arms from her. She shook her head hard and snuggled into Wolf.

"Ion think Maddy like me" Prince said in a laugh. "You wonder why. Cause you a asshole" Wolf shook his head.

"You know she just shy" I tried to cater to his feelings. "Then why she always going to Nasir?" He asked.

"She doesn't" I replied. "Okay watch. Nasir come here" he waved Nasir towards us.

"Wassup" He said when he got up to us. "See if Madyson will come to you" Prince said and waited.

He nodded his head and put his arm out. "Come to Nasi baby M" Nasir said to her.

She moved slow but eventually went to him. "See, that's that shit" Prince said while shaking his head.

"You know Maddy love me" Nasir held her. "Ain't that right Mad?" Nasir asked her.

She sucked her thumb and nodded her head. "Stop sucking on your thumb." Wold slightly smacked her hand.

Wolf was about to walk away "Daddy" Madyson said whining. "Pick where you wanna be babygirl" Wolf said to her.

"Nasi or Daddy?" Wolf asked her. She sat for a second and then went to Wolf. "You really gonna do be like that Madyson? Cold" Nasir said sadly.

"You'll get over it like me" Prince said dryly. "You know she always gonna chose me over y'all wack asses" Wolf said in a laugh.

They both smacked their teeth in unison and waved him off. Wolf walked off with Madyson.

"Where's Cam?" I asked Prince. "With his mother, she coming over here right now" Prince looked back and saw Isabelle.

"Hi Cam" I said to the little baby. "Come here boy" Prince took his from Izzy arms.

Prince kissed all over his soft cheeks. "This my little me." Prince said while looking at Cameron.

"Nigga hopefully not for all our sakes" Nasir patted back and walked off. "Fuck you Salvester" Prince said in a laugh.

"You look so cute Izzy" I looked at Isabelle's outfit. "Thank you" She replied politely.

"Stop lying" Prince smacked his lips. "Prince shut up" She rolled her eyes.

He put his arms around her neck "You know I'm playing. You look beautiful like always" He kissed her cheek.

She blushed and waved him off playfully. "Mhmm. That's what I thought" she playfully rolled her eyes.

We all laughed at the goofiness of their relationship.

This whole group of friends was complicated and messy. We all go through up and downs as friends and especially in our own relationships. But at the end of the day we're a family and we'll do anything for one another. To think it all started from a trip to the mall.

My life isn't how I expected it to be, if you asked me a few years ago how my life would've turned out I wouldn't say this. I thought me and Maurice would get married and have kids.

Yes we did have a kid but not the marry thing. I love my life just the way it is and I couldn't ask for a better guy, better kids, better family or better friends. This is exactly where I wanna be.

******************************************

Well that's the end of this crazy groups story. If you guys are confused on some of the details it's stuff said in down the line. Hope you guys enjoyed both stories.

Last Vote slash commentary regarding this.

Which family do you guys like the best:

The Jordans??
The Walkers/ Williams??
The Hicks??
The Salvesters??

My vote is The Walkers/Williams. Yall lmk!

Toodles guys. Until the next story which I have brewing up, I'll let you guys know when I release it. I think y'all gonna like it. Until then... Muah.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5M 147K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
3.2K 99 6
THE LYING SERIES - BOOK ONE ! Kai has always had trouble. To her abusive parents to her classmates. It only gets worst as she goes through her high s...
82.8K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
927 85 16
It is a sequel to my first story, Behind Of You. "The only way to forget your first love, is to find someone who loves you", I read in one of the boo...