11.

Christian Jordan

Christian Jordan

"You talk to Ariana?" I asked Wolf as we sat on the couch in my house.

He side eyed me "Who?" He asked confusedly. "Stop playing" I said in a laugh.

"Nah. I ain't. She ain't my concern no more. She made her choice. So fuck her and that baby." He said angrily.

I shoved him "Don't say that. You don't mean that shit."

He shook his head "I really don't." He ran his hands over his face "Bro it's crazy cause I wish that baby was mine and we was good. But that's not the case and it's sad to say but I miss her."

"That's aight. It's gonna take time to get over her."

"Whateva. I ain't tryna continue to dwell on it. On to the next chick to let me down." He said sadly.

I shook my head, Wolf could never get a break when it came with girls. I felt for him and I thought Ariana was different.

"What about you. You and Mel?" Wolf questioned. "Me and Mel what?" I asked.

"Y'all good since that dinner fiasco?" He asked in a laugh. "Nope." I said nonchalantly.

I didn't understand why Melody went in on that girl so hard and was so mad about Nasir dating someone. Then when Deja said that comment about Melody wanting Nasir, it made me think maybe she was right. No friend just does that.

"Y'all talk-" He asked being cut off by my phone ringing. I denied the call, it was just Melody again.

He chuckled "I take as a no." He shook his head. "You still got your girl. Talk to her. Ain't that some shit you'd tell me. Take you own advice." Wold said standing up.

"Imma holla at you later." Wolf dapped me up. "Stay outta trouble." I told him in a laugh.

"I'll try. No promises thoe." He laughed. "I'll have your bail money ready."

"That's why you a real one broddy." He laughed as he walked to the door.

When he walked out the door, my phone rang again. "Yes Melody" I said into the phone annoyedly.

"Uh. Don't answer the phone like that." She snarked. "Melody. Do it sound like I'm here for the games."

She huffed "Come on Christian I fucked up and I'm sorry. I miss you."