18.

Christian Jordan

Christian Jordan

I was holding Caycee in my hand while Melody walked around that room, getting ready to go. I was happy for her she deserved everything that was coming her way.

"You ready??" I asked her. She smiled and looked around the room "Yea I think so" she nodded her head.

She grabbed her suitcase and we walked towards the door. "Bye mommy's baby." She kissed caycees sleeping face.

"Awee I'm going to miss you so much." She said sadly looking at Caycee.

"Imma be back soon" She looked up at me. I nodded my head. "Aight" I replied.

"Anything else?" She asked. "Look Mel imma miss you and if we being honest I really don't want you leave. Not cause I don't wanna see you reach your dreams but because imma miss you. I always miss you. But I wanna support and I try my best to do so. Go do you and we'll see you when you get back." I spilled out.

She flashed a small smile and hugged me. "Thank you for everything CJ, I don't know where I'd be without you. I'll change when I get back I promise."

I smiled and shook my head. "Okay Mel." She smirked and pecked my lips "I love you" She said against my lips.

"I love you too mama" I replied and kissed her cheek when she pulled away. "Okay" she took a deep breath.

"Wish me good luck" she said as she opened the door. "You don't need luck, you got this" I winked at her.

She slightly bite her lip and exited from the house. "Just me and you lul guy" I kissed Caycee.

Me and Caycee we're chilling on the couch watching tv and Melody texted me.

Text From: Babymomma 🤤❤️
I'm getting on my flight, I'll text you when I land. Love you. Kiss my baby for me. 😘
Read at 6:46m

Text To: Babymomma 🤤❤️
Aight mamas. Love you & I will, he miss you already. 😂
Read at 6:50pm

Text From: Babymomma 🤤❤️
Awee 😩 I miss him so much already. It makes me wanna just turn around.
Read at 6:54pm

I shook my head and laughed, she was so dramatic.

Text To: Babymomma 🤤❤️
Girl he'll be fine. Go, text me when you land.
Read at 7:01pm