03.

|Forgiveness|: the action or process of
forgiving or being forgiven.

Two Days Later..

Marshawn Walker

Marshawn Walker

"I'm coming damn hold up" I yelled at the door as the doorbell kept ringing early in the morning

"Can I help you" I asked as I answered the door. "Yea is big J here?" She asked while pulling down her dress.

I looked her up and down "Who?" I asked confused with the name. "Big J" she said again.

"Wrong house ma. Sorry" I was about to close the door, until Junior came out "Aye hold up. Rude ass motherucka." He walked to the door and opened it. "Come in" He smiled.

"Nigga you rude. Inviting random broads to my house. Fuck wrong with you" I said as he closed the door.

"Well excuse me but big J invited me." She said to me. "Who the hell is big J. This nigga name is Junior." I pointed at Junior.

"Junior?" She crossed her arms across her chest. "Shut up Marshawn." Junior said to me.

"You shut up. Dumbass code name. How you gonna make a new name and use the same letter that's retarded." I hit him upside Tre head.

"Big J. Can we go?" She asked. "Yea big J" I copied her tone. "Take her out." I opened the for them.

He laughed "I hate you." He said as he walked out the door. "Back at you" I flipped him off and he walked out the door.

I sat in the couch and played fortnite when the doorbell rang again. "Damn nigga." I screamed at the door as I got up.

"You ain't being your key-" I cut myself off as I opened the door and saw who it was.

She stood there beautiful as ever. Her hair in the natural curly state and her light complexion face. Her hair surrounding her face shaping it just right. Her innocent on her face that could make any nigga fall in love at that moment.

"Hey" She said innocently. "Wassup." I responded as we stared at eachother awkwardly. "My bad come on" I motioned her to come inside.