05.

Christian Jordan

Christian Jordan

"Man I got someone I want y'all to look at

"Man I got someone I want y'all to look at. She's an aspiring model. She's beautiful." I told my manager.

"Really? I'm always looking for some new talent. Send me her head shots and resume" he told me while walking around his office.

"Fashoo." I nodded my head. "How you know her?" He asked.

I froze "Just a friend who wants a jump start in this industry. You know."

"I gotchu. Just send me her info. And I'll take a look and give her a call" he nodded my head.

I dapped him up "Let's just keep this between us. You know. She don't need to know that I sent you"

"I gotchu" He said before I walked out.

Melody didn't know that I had contacts that could help her little modeling. I know she don't like people helping her and if she knew I was helping her she wouldn't want me too. Also if my contact knew she was my girlfriend they'd give her special treatment. I didn't want that either. Neither side needed to know about eachother.

On my way home I decided to go get some canes for me and Melody. "You hungry?" I asked Melody on the phone.

"Yes. Are you going to feed me?" She asked playfully.

"I'm at canes. What you want from canes" I said making emphasis on canes.

"What else do they have from canes expect for chicken. Just give me the regular meal with fries."

"Aight. Imma be over there in a minute"

"Okay. Love you" She said before I was about to hang up. "Love you too" I said and hung up.

I got our food and drove over to Melody's house. Me and Melody aren't moved in together, she just moved in her own place and she ain't need me all up in her grill.