17.

Marshawn Walker

Marshawn Walker

I was tossing and turning on the couch trying to go to sleep. My ass is way too big to be trying to sleep on this couch. I let Ariana sleep in my room because she just had a baby.

I heard footsteps walking towards the living room, I already knew who it was so I kept my eyes closed. Until I felt someone standing over me.

I peeked one eye open. "You know you don't have to sleep on this couch. We can switch or I can sleep in Asia room and you can sleep in your own bed. I don't mind." Ariana said.

"It's fine Ari. Ion care. Just go back to sleep." I draped my forearm over my forehead. "I'm just saying wolf. You look really uncomfortable and this is your house." She continued.

I sat up "Ariana I told you. It's nothing. I've slept in worst places. Trust me." I waved her off.

"Well I can't really sleep knowing your out her uncomfortable and crushed in this couch."

I groaned "Will you stop talking and leave me alone if I agree to sleep in my bed." She perked up and smiled. "Yes actually I would."

I stood up from the couch. "Fine I'll go. Just go to sleep." She nodded her head and traded spots with me.

"Goodnight Wolf." She waved. I gave her a slight head nod "Night Ari" I said before disappearing into my room.

She was right my bad was way more comfortable and I was finally able to get some shut eye that I've been deprived of the last couple of days. 

When I finally was able to dose off I felt my bad sink and I looked over and saw Ariana. I sat up and turned on the light.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm sorry I can't sleep. I miss Asia."

I mentally rolled my eyes, I missed Asia too but my ass was just trying to go sleep. We had both been dealing with a crying baby for days now.

"I miss Asia too but you need to go to sleep. She'll be back soon enough."

She huffed "Your right. I'm sorry. I'll go" She got up from the bed. "Thank god" I said to myself.

I was about to turn off the light when Ariana spoke again. "Wait Wolf" She said quickly.

"Ugh. Yes Ariana" I said irritable. I didn't mean to be an asshole or nothing but I wasn't a happy camper when I was as tired as I was.

"I'm sorry again. I just really need to get his off my chest." I stared at her waiting for to continue. "It's probably not appropriate to say this right now especially since we're leaving together but I gotta get this out."